Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Some People Are Plain Stupid. T. Y. Danjuma Was Right Afterall. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some People Are Plain Stupid. T. Y. Danjuma Was Right Afterall. (591 Views)

Bayelsa Governorship: Ozekhome Was Right Afterall....!!! / T.Y Danjuma Worth $1.2bn, Owns International Hotels – Bloomberg / How General Danjuma Was Welcomed In London In 1976 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some People Are Plain Stupid. T. Y. Danjuma Was Right Afterall. by Deprofessional(m): 12:37pm On Mar 26, 2018
I have taking some time off to read comment on social media and to listen to radio discuss on the call by TYD for people to defend themselves against killer fulani terrorists.

Alot of people, some very stupid and demonic individuals, have alluded that the call is an invitation to anarchy.

The truth is that TYD did not say people should take to arms and start killing others. Rather, the import of TYD's statement is that you should not allow yourself to be killed.

Now my question to those condemning TYD for his self defence call, will you allow yourself to be killed?

The Nigerian security heads are from the same region under Buhari. The army in particular, is protecting the killer headsmen.

What do we do? Do we fold our arms and watch fulani terrorists kill our children and wives? God forbid. I will rather die than see any of these headsmen kill any of mine.

It is time the middle belt take their future in their hands. Time to severe yourselves from the murderous north. And time to start looking southwards.

1 Like

Re: Some People Are Plain Stupid. T. Y. Danjuma Was Right Afterall. by Oxalic(m): 4:16pm On Mar 26, 2018
We have very stupid and demonic beings living among us as humans. This is the sad reality my brother. When you listen to such people, you will be tempted to ask whether their brain is functional. We have dead men living among us.

How can a sane person speak against Gen. TY Danjuma's call for self-defense? It's either they are Fulanis or plain idiots.

For those of us in the MB, now is the right time for us to redefine ourselves. We have to cut ties with the North and look Southward.
Re: Some People Are Plain Stupid. T. Y. Danjuma Was Right Afterall. by Deprofessional(m): 4:50pm On Mar 26, 2018
Deprofessional:
I have taking some time off to read comment on social media and to listen to radio discuss on the call by TYD for people to defend themselves against killer fulani terrorists.

Alot of people, some very stupid and demonic individuals, have alluded that the call is an invitation to anarchy.

The truth is that TYD did not say people should take to arms and start killing others. Rather, the import of TYD's statement is that you should not allow yourself to be killed.

Now my question to those condemning TYD for his self defence call, will you allow yourself to be killed?

The Nigerian security heads are from the same region under Buhari. The army in particular, is protecting the killer headsmen.

What do we do? Do we fold our arms and watch fulani terrorists kill our children and wives? God forbid. I will rather die than see any of these headsmen kill any of mine.

It is time the middle belt take their future in their hands. Time to severe yourselves from the murderous north. And time to start looking southwards.

Re: Some People Are Plain Stupid. T. Y. Danjuma Was Right Afterall. by ZombieTAMER: 4:58pm On Mar 26, 2018
Cc Gorotango python1

These people are planning coup here
Seems they are getting tired of your bullcrap cheesy

Come and beat them back to their senses
Remind them why they were baptized as North Central
And the need to do away with the middle belt trash

There lands belongs to the Fulani
Like wise them....

Cc nefassa

(1) (Reply)

Fire Go Burn All Your Enemies - Majek Fashek Tells Dino Melaye / Happening Now! The Bayelsa State Monthly Transparency Briefing / Governor Ambode Announces Plan To Increase Lagos State Social Media Presence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.