Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Immigration In Europe - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Immigration In Europe (1038 Views)

Polo T-shirt. Ralph Lauren Original From Europe / Buy Men,ladies,children Wears From Uk,europe & Us @ Wholesale Price / Find Yourself In Europe(tuition Free) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Immigration In Europe by subsonique(m): 6:43pm On Mar 11, 2007
Hello guys

My name is Aaron and I live in Bucharest - Romania (Europe)
I just saw on TV how the europeean proceed with the african immigrants and I decided to make a couple invitations for permanent residency for those who might be interested.
So for nigerians who want to enter in Europe and need an invitation for that please feel free and contact me at subsonique5005@yahoo.com

I will reply to all letters.
Thank you
Re: Immigration In Europe by cuteass1(f): 1:46am On Mar 12, 2007
what's your reason for being so nice??
Re: Immigration In Europe by OmoEko1(f): 1:48am On Mar 12, 2007
hummmmmmm i smell 419/scammers
Re: Immigration In Europe by cuteass1(f): 1:49am On Mar 12, 2007
my sister, do good-samaritans like this still exists?? i'm beginning to get scared ooo sad sad
Re: Immigration In Europe by OmoEko1(f): 1:52am On Mar 12, 2007
cute-ass:

my sister, do good-samaritans like this still exists?? i'm beginning to get scared ooo sad sad
LOL I WAS THINKING SO TO OHHH. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

@THE TOPIC

abeg give that help your families and friend that.
Re: Immigration In Europe by subsonique(m): 10:45am On Mar 12, 2007
I understand that you might be scared that this could be a scamm, but it isnt.
I am a white man who is disgusted by way of european autorities take care of immigrants, in fact after all they want a good life , right?

USA are throwing away everyday millions of tons of food and europe too and they send "gifts" to Africa a couple medicines or expired food, this is not a corect thing.

I am against the system and yes I would gladly help those who want to come in Europe.

As I said I was watching on TV and I saw how police treat a colour person immigrant from Nigeria, they sent him back because his visa expired, and he cryied there to not send him back in any african country because he will die.

Hope is the last to die, Remember this.
See ya
Re: Immigration In Europe by subsonique(m): 11:27am On Mar 12, 2007
Aslo for those who want to immigrate in Canada first they need to take a look of this link,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plQpLPy1eao
Re: Immigration In Europe by abdkabir(m): 9:34pm On Mar 15, 2007
Bad News and unfortunate.

My Nigerian fellows ,lets come/stay at home and help out country develop!We can do it!
Re: Immigration In Europe by bigtime: 9:56pm On Mar 17, 2007
pls help me am
Re: Immigration In Europe by subsonique(m): 4:59pm On Mar 21, 2007
Hello brothers

I am sorry but I already find a guy and I started the procedures for the invitation.
Thank you for your attention and for your understanding.
I wish good luck for any of you !

Aaron

(1) (Reply)

The Future Is Here : Gsm + Wrist Watch + Camera + Fm- All In One / Make #10,000 Daily Profits With Customised Handbands Business / Xammel Architecture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.