Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,134 members, 7,860,076 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:53 AM

Nollywood Actress, Jojo Charry Reveals Why She Shared Her N*d* Photos Online - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress, Jojo Charry Reveals Why She Shared Her N*d* Photos Online (603 Views)

Angel Osuagwu: Victor Osuagwu's Daughter Goes Viral After She Shared A Tweet / Fans Talking About Simi's Breasts After She Shared New Photos / See The Thick Thighs On Uriel As She Shared New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Jojo Charry Reveals Why She Shared Her N*d* Photos Online by owoicho13(m): 1:32pm On Mar 26, 2018
Nollywood Actress, Jojo Charry, has opened up on why she posted her n*d* images on social media to celebrate her birthday.

The actress’ n*d* birthday photos went viral online with lots of backlashes last week.

Speaking in an interview, the actress said it had always been her wish to share her n*k*dness online because God has blessed her with sexy body.

Charry said people spend money, go under the knife to get her kind of body, wondering why she should cover herself.

She said, “To be honest, I have always thought of doing a nude photo shoot for a long time. When I was younger, I felt my body was too sexy and it scared me.

“I was ashamed of my body, it was too grown. Now that I’m older, I saw that it’s a trend; everybody craves to have a sexy body.

“Even people are paying, some going under the knife to have my kind of body, so why am I covering myself?

“I had to embrace myself. Like, this is who I am; the body is not going anywhere. It is going to be mine forever.

“So, the last time I came to Nigeria, I was like, let me do a nude photo shoot. I love my body just like I love myself.

“So, I wanted the world to see what I have got in me. However, it’s not like I was totally nude, because I wasn’t showing anything.

“But Nigerians are taking the matter too seriously. I am not mad at them; I am just enjoying it all. I don’t care.

“People must talk, complain, regardless of what you do or didn’t do. That’s the kind of world we live in! I just do whatever makes me happy.”

https://www.benuepress.com/2018/03/nollywood-actress-jojo-charry-reveals-why-she-shared-her-nd-photos-online/

Re: Nollywood Actress, Jojo Charry Reveals Why She Shared Her N*d* Photos Online by owoicho13(m): 1:32pm On Mar 26, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Actress Toyin Aimakhu / Top 5 Nigerian Music Doing Good In The First Quarter Of 2018 - Gabriel Temmy / San Francisco Church Members Worship Beyonce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.