Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Sagay Backs Danjuma’s Self-Defence, Says Law Allows Nigerians Defend Themselves - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sagay Backs Danjuma’s Self-Defence, Says Law Allows Nigerians Defend Themselves (25818 Views)

Edo 2020: Sagay Backs Oshiomhole, Says Direct Primary More Democratic / Garba Shehu Backs Danjuma’s Call For Self-defence / Danjuma's Self Defence Call On Nigerians 'Shocking, Scary' - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sagay Backs Danjuma’s Self-Defence, Says Law Allows Nigerians Defend Themselves by joudini(m): 9:52pm On Mar 26, 2018
suco01:

War will be end of the story, if in the name of self defence against attack everyone carry guns, cutlass etc. imagine the way some Nigerian police officer on uniform and with guns treat and kill innocent civilians cos they have that power, so if everybody has the power to protect themselves i bet it that we are all equal to protect against attack even from the government not only from terrorist. That is war. Though we have a failed system where our security system has been jeopardise but i am not in support. This is Nigeria not Somalia or Libya

What war are you talking about? The one in which victims of these marauding murderers are subjected to is what? Peace? Are you aware that if the people recognize and are able to arm themselves, then these rampaging filths would think harder? What exactly do you think happens when these filths come to your house around 1am? Call the police? Call the military? In this failed state?

In case you are ignorant, then let me inform you: Have you ever pondered that the reason why police oppress and intrude into people's property and privacy with reckless abandon is because they realize the inability of civilians to bear arms?

What exactly do you think happens when a policeman realizes that the house he is about to intrude or the person he is about to oppress can bear arms?

The bolded shows you are poorly informed.

1 Like

Re: Sagay Backs Danjuma’s Self-Defence, Says Law Allows Nigerians Defend Themselves by suco01(m): 9:57pm On Mar 26, 2018
jozee8:

Anytime you or any of your family members are attacked, don't do anything go and report to the police.

Lol. well that's the best way for me to protect myself. i hope u are readily prepared to retaliate to any form of attack as u called it a way of self defence. ordinary armed robbers will visit u, the next is u will lay flat on the floor and start praying, no little form of attack.
Re: Sagay Backs Danjuma’s Self-Defence, Says Law Allows Nigerians Defend Themselves by suco01(m): 10:06pm On Mar 26, 2018
joudini:

What war are you talking about? The one in which victims of these marauding murderers are subjected to is what? Peace? Are you aware that if the people recognize and are able to arm themselves, then these rampaging filths would think harder? What exactly do you think happens when these filths come to your house around 1am? Call the police? Call the military? In this failed state?

In case you are ignorant, then let me inform you: Have you ever pondered that the reason why police oppress and intrude into people's property and privacy with reckless abandon is because they realize the inability of civilians to bear arms?

What exactly do you think happens when a policeman realizes that the house he is about to intrude or the person he is about to oppress can bear arms?

joudini:

joudini:

The more reason i said we have a failed system, i wont say because of that i will put laws into my hands. since i am poorly informed i hope you have acquire your own arms. mine is neva repay evil with evil not pay evil with evil.
Re: Sagay Backs Danjuma’s Self-Defence, Says Law Allows Nigerians Defend Themselves by laidima88(m): 10:15pm On Mar 26, 2018
once we begin defending ourselves that means no more salary for officer and military personnel because we are doing their job for them.

useless people with no brain
Re: Sagay Backs Danjuma’s Self-Defence, Says Law Allows Nigerians Defend Themselves by divineappo(m): 10:18pm On Mar 26, 2018
RZArecta2:
once his BMC zombie 30k finish, his brain dey enter automatic reset grin
Lol

so itse sagay self dey join collect #30k BMC money?

Interesting
Re: Sagay Backs Danjuma’s Self-Defence, Says Law Allows Nigerians Defend Themselves by smileyoo: 10:44pm On Mar 26, 2018
we already know that self-defence is a natural right, sad enough some citizens 're against such rights based on religiousity of loving your enemies, & praying for those that persecute you, but only the living can love & pray. its now very clear to all, that this govt is biased, in every sense of the word. funny enough, bubu don't give a damn.

1 Like

Re: Sagay Backs Danjuma’s Self-Defence, Says Law Allows Nigerians Defend Themselves by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 26, 2018
Adiola:
Igbo's have a reasoning pattern which is structured along liberalism so for you are off with you so called crap of this buhari shit go get a job you are no igbo

Structure your sentences well, then you will be taken seriously when you decide to pontificate about the structures of Igbo reasoning, or maybe you should sue all the schools you studied in.
Re: Sagay Backs Danjuma’s Self-Defence, Says Law Allows Nigerians Defend Themselves by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 26, 2018
GoroTango:
Yes cattle ranches and colonies too

You know the South will never accept cattle colonies or any other colony for that matter, don't you?
Re: Sagay Backs Danjuma’s Self-Defence, Says Law Allows Nigerians Defend Themselves by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 26, 2018
igbodefender:

You know the South will never accept cattle colonies or any other colony for that matter, don't you?
The authority to grant land for the establishment of these colonies lies with the state government. If for instance a state government in the south is not open to the idea, then the FG has no power to compel it to do so. On the other hand, any state in the north or elsewhere willing to donate land towards this project is free to do so. So I don't get what exactly you're trying to get at
Re: Sagay Backs Danjuma’s Self-Defence, Says Law Allows Nigerians Defend Themselves by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 26, 2018
GoroTango:
The authority to grant land for the establishment of these colonies lies with the state government. If for instance a state government in the south is not open to the idea, then the FG has no power to compel it to do so. On the other hand, any state in the north or elsewhere willing to donate land towards this project is free to do so. So I don't get what exactly you're trying to get at
Good to know we are on the same page. I was reacting to the last comment you made. Kindly peruse it to glean my perspective on the issue.
Re: Sagay Backs Danjuma’s Self-Defence, Says Law Allows Nigerians Defend Themselves by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 26, 2018
igbodefender:

Good to know we are on the same page. I was reacting to the last comment you made. Kindly peruse it to glean my perspective on the issue.
Cattle colonies will be established in the states that grant land to do so. Case closed
Re: Sagay Backs Danjuma’s Self-Defence, Says Law Allows Nigerians Defend Themselves by sexyanyabubakar(f): 11:07pm On Mar 26, 2018
RZArecta2:
Buhari is an idíot lesbian goat.

2 Likes

Re: Sagay Backs Danjuma’s Self-Defence, Says Law Allows Nigerians Defend Themselves by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 26, 2018
obonujoker:
As a yoruba muslim, I disavow Sagay from our BMC group.....
Israel monkey
Re: Sagay Backs Danjuma’s Self-Defence, Says Law Allows Nigerians Defend Themselves by Motion123(m): 11:19pm On Mar 26, 2018
He is going to be proscribed soon grin

abeg, what is the meaning of proscribed
Re: Sagay Backs Danjuma’s Self-Defence, Says Law Allows Nigerians Defend Themselves by wxyz1: 11:29pm On Mar 26, 2018
Buhari just lost another of his patriot. in one word, Buhari is WICKED
Re: Sagay Backs Danjuma’s Self-Defence, Says Law Allows Nigerians Defend Themselves by Sweetheart666(f): 11:31pm On Mar 26, 2018
suco01:
Anarchy loading.... personally not in support.
you will never be in support because you are a coward who only has 8k in his entire life, one dirty jean trouser,one polo top and a spider borres CAT boot used by cooling van repairers,your aim in life is to hide behind you Nokia c3 java phone and insult people who can feed your entire poverty stricken generation without visiting the ATM machine, continue hiding behind your cheap obalende Nokia to type trash,zombie afonja coward.it would have been better if you were released as spermm on top bed spread or self serviced away in the bath tub or better still,pulled out and released on tissue paper or even better off inside gold circle rather than nurtured into a big for nothing like Camry 2.4 among the human specie to be constituting nuisance within the cyber space where intelligent people interact. if I was your unlucky father,I would have shipped a wasted sperm like you to port novo as a 21st century slave. I pity your dad for d energy he use throw waist take produce waste like you.

By: olasukanmi olatubosun aka Mr spider borres.
Re: Sagay Backs Danjuma’s Self-Defence, Says Law Allows Nigerians Defend Themselves by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 26, 2018
GoroTango:
Cattle colonies will be established in the states that grant land to do so. Case closed
Which case? Cattle colonies in the Southern states is a political impossibility.

Governor Ganduje the Great statesman has already proposed a practical solution.
Re: Sagay Backs Danjuma’s Self-Defence, Says Law Allows Nigerians Defend Themselves by manshoro: 11:48pm On Mar 26, 2018
Professor you spoke well. "Benue, Taraba, Plateau, Adamawa, and others affected let's stand-up and collectively defend ourselves". God thank you for bringing people who are courageous to speak the truth.
Re: Sagay Backs Danjuma’s Self-Defence, Says Law Allows Nigerians Defend Themselves by Yankee101: 11:48pm On Mar 26, 2018
I like this guy
Re: Sagay Backs Danjuma’s Self-Defence, Says Law Allows Nigerians Defend Themselves by blacknp(m): 11:56pm On Mar 26, 2018
magoo10:
The army pretending like they don't know what the law says or are they lacking learned people in their fold.

Buhari is putting Nigeria on a brink of civil war even when it is clear that it can dissolve peacefully.
You will be 50 years deceased no such thing like a civil war will ever happen again in Nigeria all these fake news about Hausa Fulani Herds men will disappear once the President wins overwhelmingly in 2019.

All of a sudden every ethnic religious dispute over land anywhere in Nigeria is perpetrated by Hausa Fulani Herds Men?Very funny,Donald Trump calls it "FAKE NEWS" we all know bad news sells press, you Pharisees should keep deceiving yourselves (Hypocrites).
Re: Sagay Backs Danjuma’s Self-Defence, Says Law Allows Nigerians Defend Themselves by blacknp(m): 12:00am On Mar 27, 2018
wxyz1:
Buhari just lost another of his patriot. in one word, Buhari is WICKED
Words of a Failure is President Buhari any more wicked than your miserable good for nothing parents? They say a Lazy Person takes solace in blaming others for his own shortcomings.
Re: Sagay Backs Danjuma’s Self-Defence, Says Law Allows Nigerians Defend Themselves by ERICOPLC(m): 3:35am On Mar 27, 2018
We are watching
Re: Sagay Backs Danjuma’s Self-Defence, Says Law Allows Nigerians Defend Themselves by AdamuAudu: 3:42am On Mar 27, 2018
abokibuhari:
Is like APC they release this man senses sometimes
xBut you should know that Sagey is from the south shouth. He is unlike the highly tribal TVC station owned by the most tribal Nigerian, a person of Thieffnubi. He is more neutrial and fair person even though he is working for apc.
Re: Sagay Backs Danjuma’s Self-Defence, Says Law Allows Nigerians Defend Themselves by Terver90: 5:56am On Mar 27, 2018
fk002:
If everyone will defend himself who will be at the loose end?

Lame advice coming out from two over grown babies
You should offer yourself so that nobody will be at the loose end. I wonder what cheap annoying point you are trying to emphasize. Your type promote war because of your dislike for justice.
Re: Sagay Backs Danjuma’s Self-Defence, Says Law Allows Nigerians Defend Themselves by showafrica(m): 8:02am On Mar 27, 2018
I like this regime bc its the fastest way Nig can seperate. Sai baba till 2023
Re: Sagay Backs Danjuma’s Self-Defence, Says Law Allows Nigerians Defend Themselves by luluman: 1:29pm On Mar 27, 2018
RZArecta2:
Itse Sagay is a iPod yoot and a terrorist grin you suppose to lie down and be slaughter like nama. Killer herdsmen have right to kill anybody YOWAAAAA !!!! grin
If you mean we should not resort to self defence , you are in for a long thing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Ihedioha Reverses Imo University Status, Appoints New Rector / Akpan: "I Scored 126 Votes To Win Primary But APC Submitted My Opponent’s Name" / Adeyemi, Ocheni, Audu, Ajaka Reject Kogi APC Primary Election Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.