Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,308 members, 7,867,808 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:10 AM

BBNaija: Khloe "I Will Never Go Back To The House If Big Brother Ask Me To" - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Khloe "I Will Never Go Back To The House If Big Brother Ask Me To" (25817 Views)

BBNaija: Khloe Crying Because Rico Swavey Refused To Come Upstairs With Her / BBNaija: Khloe "The 6 Used Condoms I Saw May Have Been Used By Nina & Miracle" / Bbnaija: Khloe Caught In Bed With Kbrule (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Khloe "I Will Never Go Back To The House If Big Brother Ask Me To" by Jac007(m): 5:32pm On Mar 26, 2018
Later you guys will start shouting that politicians are liars...we are all guilty of it.
Re: BBNaija: Khloe "I Will Never Go Back To The House If Big Brother Ask Me To" by kingchris30(m): 5:32pm On Mar 26, 2018
she was trying to hide her disappointment, everybody will like to there, even me that has never watched it for once and hate BBN, will go if they ask me to, even if is for the free meal and popularity
Re: BBNaija: Khloe "I Will Never Go Back To The House If Big Brother Ask Me To" by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 26, 2018
Eviction loading
Re: BBNaija: Khloe "I Will Never Go Back To The House If Big Brother Ask Me To" by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 26, 2018
Trustme2:
Big brother didn't ask her to come back. Her fans did.o cool shocked shocked shocked

Lmao
Re: BBNaija: Khloe "I Will Never Go Back To The House If Big Brother Ask Me To" by adetes: 5:35pm On Mar 26, 2018
Were are talking about M45 and brown new SUV
Re: BBNaija: Khloe "I Will Never Go Back To The House If Big Brother Ask Me To" by jaxxy(m): 6:09pm On Mar 26, 2018
Op wats the purpose of this thread?
Re: BBNaija: Khloe "I Will Never Go Back To The House If Big Brother Ask Me To" by nextstep(m): 6:14pm On Mar 26, 2018
That's why I just nod when I hear people say: "I will never..." or "I can never...", or "I will always..."

Circumstances change, and people change their mind all the time... in fact the only constant is change

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Khloe "I Will Never Go Back To The House If Big Brother Ask Me To" by SHOCK7(m): 6:15pm On Mar 26, 2018
Dat wasn't a serious answer,when her fans were pressuring her with Cee-C beef and then there's the unforgettable 45m!
Re: BBNaija: Khloe "I Will Never Go Back To The House If Big Brother Ask Me To" by vertueptime: 6:22pm On Mar 26, 2018
johnime:
English is hard abeg, my mom’s cousin is my what?

Aunt/uncle as per nigerian setting
Re: BBNaija: Khloe "I Will Never Go Back To The House If Big Brother Ask Me To" by cupidhero(m): 7:03pm On Mar 26, 2018
Who be all dis people abeg? And WTF y'all mean by rubi minds? Rick Rubin's mind? Don't get it.
Re: BBNaija: Khloe "I Will Never Go Back To The House If Big Brother Ask Me To" by adekhingz(m): 7:04pm On Mar 26, 2018
CHANNELS again Na only you waka come go ask my oga at the top. Chai!!! Diaris God ooooooo.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Khloe "I Will Never Go Back To The House If Big Brother Ask Me To" by thanki410(m): 7:47pm On Mar 26, 2018
God knows I wasnt happy that that supergetting got into the house bck.... Check my signature
Re: BBNaija: Khloe "I Will Never Go Back To The House If Big Brother Ask Me To" by GodsOwnFav(m): 8:25pm On Mar 26, 2018
When your words hunt ur ass!
Re: BBNaija: Khloe "I Will Never Go Back To The House If Big Brother Ask Me To" by BENEAMATA: 10:28pm On Mar 26, 2018
Trustme2:
Big brother didn't ask her to come back. Her fans fid shocked cool shocked shocked shocked
GBAM ! ! ! You, my friend is sherlock Holmes reincarnate !
Re: BBNaija: Khloe "I Will Never Go Back To The House If Big Brother Ask Me To" by BENEAMATA: 10:41pm On Mar 26, 2018
johnime:
English is hard abeg, my mom’s cousin is my what?
Oh, that's simple, that'll be AUNTsin or coUNCLE ! ! You're welcome!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Khloe "I Will Never Go Back To The House If Big Brother Ask Me To" by Burgerlomo: 12:50am On Mar 27, 2018
Lai Mohammed family member spotted cool
Re: BBNaija: Khloe "I Will Never Go Back To The House If Big Brother Ask Me To" by annnikky(f): 7:55am On Mar 27, 2018
Mariangeles:
She's caught in her lies...
She knew that they'll call her back That's y she make the statement undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daniel Craig Is An Insult To The James Bond Persona / Onyinye Deletes Instagram Account After Receiving Backlash For Attacking Tboss / Big Brother Scraps Nominations, Eviction For The Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.