Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,839 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Big Brother Scraps Nominations, Eviction For The Week - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Scraps Nominations, Eviction For The Week (25804 Views)

Eloswag Nominates Housemates For Possible Eviction For Week 4 / Tega: Why I’m Not Worried About Nominations / AMVCA 2020 Nominations List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Brother Scraps Nominations, Eviction For The Week by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:16pm On Aug 16, 2021
A new twist has been introduced in the Big Brother Naija house as nominations and eviction have been scrapped for the week.

However, only the head of house, Maria, has been informed that there would be no eviction on Sunday.

In a private Diary Session, Big Brother told her to make the housemates believe that there would be an eviction.

Big Brother said, “Today’s nomination comes with a twist. Big Brother would like you to listen carefully. This week, there are no nominations and no public votes. Therefore, no eviction come Sunday.

“The last part, that is, the no eviction on Sunday, Big Brother would like you to keep it a secret from your fellow housemates.

“You are not to disclose this to any of your fellow housemates including your deputy.

“Maria, you are to convince the house that Big Brother has scrapped today’s nominations and has given you the absolute power to evict two housemates on Sunday.

“Convince the house that the housemates who least impress you will be evicted. Tell them that you will develop a scoring system or a system of ranking them. You have the freedom to build on these rules as you desire.”

To make the twist look real, Big Brother provided Maria with a writing sheet and a pen to enable her develop a scoring system.

Big Brother promised Maria that there is a reward for her if she can successfully convince housemates to believe the twist. However, failure to do so will come with a consequence.

In the same vein, Big Brother also told Maria that she should not use her position as a means to turn other housemates to slaves.

After the Diary session, Maria showed her good acting skills as she tearfully told the housemates that there are no nominations and she’ll have to choose two housemates for eviction on Sunday.

The housemates believed her and even made attempts to console her. She further addresses them stating that she does not dislike anybody but will only do as she is told.

https://punchng.com/breaking-bbnaija-s6-big-brother-introduces-new-twist-scraps-nominations-eviction/

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Scraps Nominations, Eviction For The Week by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:16pm On Aug 16, 2021

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Scraps Nominations, Eviction For The Week by Adonis86(m): 9:30pm On Aug 16, 2021
The only time I almost made it as FTC, but OP posted and still book the first line, even before making front page.

Then I wonder why I made it on a useless thread such as this BBnonsense.
OP how much do they pay you daily to do this job?
When are they gonna be recruiting LGBT people in the house like it's copied in US and Canada BB House?

I didn't expect this thread to hit the front page.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Scraps Nominations, Eviction For The Week by Hisxellency: 9:30pm On Aug 16, 2021
Maria can act drama o

I saw how confused the housemates were when she broke the news to them about the twist

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Scraps Nominations, Eviction For The Week by Rita02: 9:30pm On Aug 16, 2021
Re: Big Brother Scraps Nominations, Eviction For The Week by Chijeep(m): 9:31pm On Aug 16, 2021
DON'T JOKE WITH WHATEVER MAKES YOU HAPPY...
Even if some people are shouting vanity.

Vanity kee you there
grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Scraps Nominations, Eviction For The Week by Manq(m): 9:31pm On Aug 16, 2021
Meaning the sow will last forever?
Re: Big Brother Scraps Nominations, Eviction For The Week by darealsola(m): 9:31pm On Aug 16, 2021
That kayvee that got out of the house is a weed addict and a banku smoker (crack). Been there before. Get off drugs kids. Live a drug free life it’s worth it. Don’t be influenced and convinced by all these artistes you see. They only show you what they want.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Scraps Nominations, Eviction For The Week by hybridblood07(m): 9:32pm On Aug 16, 2021
Why oh
Re: Big Brother Scraps Nominations, Eviction For The Week by rottenPussy: 9:32pm On Aug 16, 2021
At this rate, I’m convinced big brother has paid Nairaland for publicity

The show is a waste of cable tension.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Big Brother Scraps Nominations, Eviction For The Week by Timagex(m): 9:32pm On Aug 16, 2021
Anything about BB naija automatically makes it to front page. However, there are dead threads about educational stuffs and more serious issues lying around unattended to. cry

....that being said, I take mind blowing portraits and wedding shots.

Re: Big Brother Scraps Nominations, Eviction For The Week by WiszyFraud: 9:32pm On Aug 16, 2021
Lmao..

Seeking for attention by all means to stay relevantcheesy
Re: Big Brother Scraps Nominations, Eviction For The Week by Tony3245(m): 9:32pm On Aug 16, 2021
Awon space bookers well done o.

But e dae sweet sha grin grin

Kindly check my signature
Re: Big Brother Scraps Nominations, Eviction For The Week by praiseneo(m): 9:32pm On Aug 16, 2021
So na General wife become HOH again

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Scraps Nominations, Eviction For The Week by brosom(m): 9:32pm On Aug 16, 2021
This set of people is boring,

Accept the kitchen guy.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Scraps Nominations, Eviction For The Week by Badonasty(m): 9:32pm On Aug 16, 2021
Thank you
Re: Big Brother Scraps Nominations, Eviction For The Week by momodub: 9:32pm On Aug 16, 2021
Ok
Re: Big Brother Scraps Nominations, Eviction For The Week by Sonnobax15(m): 9:32pm On Aug 16, 2021
tongue
Like play like play this BBN don use style take relegate Igboho and Nnamdi Kanu matter just like that..

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Scraps Nominations, Eviction For The Week by jeeqaa7(m): 9:32pm On Aug 16, 2021
6ta
Re: Big Brother Scraps Nominations, Eviction For The Week by Le2money(m): 9:33pm On Aug 16, 2021
How does this reduce the price of rice grin grin
Re: Big Brother Scraps Nominations, Eviction For The Week by Newbielearner(m): 9:33pm On Aug 16, 2021
All right.
Re: Big Brother Scraps Nominations, Eviction For The Week by Firstorderwizard(m): 9:33pm On Aug 16, 2021
kiss

Just to remind us that the vegetable is still in Aso rock undecided

Thank you don't mention

Disclaimer: Any misyarn was done under the influence of Ekyette's honey pot.

Signing out
Re: Big Brother Scraps Nominations, Eviction For The Week by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 16, 2021

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Scraps Nominations, Eviction For The Week by DigitalyYours: 9:33pm On Aug 16, 2021
No one has a perfect life. Everybody has their own problems. Some people just know how to deal with it in a perfect way.
Re: Big Brother Scraps Nominations, Eviction For The Week by IGoComotYaTeeth: 9:33pm On Aug 16, 2021
Like joke like joke Afghanistan don go

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Scraps Nominations, Eviction For The Week by NaughtyBrainiac: 9:33pm On Aug 16, 2021
She acted very well. In fact, I also believed her until I came across this.
I missed her diary session with biggie but I watched the part where she broke the news to the Housemates

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Scraps Nominations, Eviction For The Week by olanikeh: 9:33pm On Aug 16, 2021
Nice twist but still not interesting like the previous set

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Scraps Nominations, Eviction For The Week by maureensylvia(f): 9:33pm On Aug 16, 2021
Ok
Re: Big Brother Scraps Nominations, Eviction For The Week by Realmi: 9:34pm On Aug 16, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Proudly and Awesomely brought to you by ODEWALE ADESOYE A. K. A. Green Man, Your one and only Nairaland Host (Shine Ya Eye).
u no get work aswear

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Scraps Nominations, Eviction For The Week by geesilver(m): 9:34pm On Aug 16, 2021
Pere with heart beat

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Doyin, Eloswag And Chomzy Finally Left Big Brother Naija House / Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) / AY's 30 Days In Atlanta Declared Highest Grossing Film Of All Time In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.