Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of His Bullet Proof G Wagon Riddled With Gun Shots - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of His Bullet Proof G Wagon Riddled With Gun Shots (78269 Views)

Sam Oboh Shot, Car Riddled With Bullets [PHOTOS] / 'Policeman Jacked & Punched Me' - Dino Melaye Shares Videos, Photos / Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of His Bullet Proof G Wagon Riddled With Gun Shots by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 26, 2018
enough marketing strategy
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of His Bullet Proof G Wagon Riddled With Gun Shots by galaxee: 9:31pm On Mar 26, 2018
I don't just know why they allow you escape, I don't know your usefulness.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of His Bullet Proof G Wagon Riddled With Gun Shots by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:35pm On Mar 26, 2018
yahama bingo sorry bello is a fool like Buhari

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of His Bullet Proof G Wagon Riddled With Gun Shots by David160(m): 9:37pm On Mar 26, 2018
Mtchwee
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of His Bullet Proof G Wagon Riddled With Gun Shots by Nicecarter: 9:47pm On Mar 26, 2018
fk002:

Pot calling kettle black...

lipsrsealed

The Buhari antidote is at work on you i don't blame you

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of His Bullet Proof G Wagon Riddled With Gun Shots by fk002: 10:05pm On Mar 26, 2018
Nicecarter:

The Buhari antidote is at work on you i don't blame you

Whatever
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of His Bullet Proof G Wagon Riddled With Gun Shots by focus7: 10:06pm On Mar 26, 2018
Why was Dino not attaked when he was not driving the bullet proof car, does it mean the attackers have been waiting for the daay he will use the bullet proof car before they attack him so that they can fail in their mission?

Is only the rat brain that will believe this joke.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of His Bullet Proof G Wagon Riddled With Gun Shots by yarimo(m): 10:24pm On Mar 26, 2018
begwong:

You sound more of a thug! ✔✈
before nko?
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of His Bullet Proof G Wagon Riddled With Gun Shots by crafteck(m): 10:29pm On Mar 26, 2018
Faked it, hes security detail shot the car, if it happened last year this guy would have pisted it 2 years ago �

WotzupNG:

Senator Dino Melaye has shared pictures of his bullet proof G Wagon riddled with gun shots last year.

He wrote:

”After facing death in the face in kogi twice, will you want to be set up to die in kogi again? Watch this”.

https://www.wotzup.ng/dino-melaye-bullet-proof-g-wagon/
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of His Bullet Proof G Wagon Riddled With Gun Shots by lookingfly: 10:44pm On Mar 26, 2018
GavelSlam:
He has constituency money.

He would use it to buy another one.

Anyway, his recall starts this week.
why is it that your zombie brain can't tell you this is the live of a human being meddled with? Now, I see reasons why your terrorist saviour in abj is passionately maiming lives through the herdsmen. Shame on zombies, shame on buhari and shame on apc.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of His Bullet Proof G Wagon Riddled With Gun Shots by SirBunky85(m): 11:05pm On Mar 26, 2018
yarimo:
Nonsense that won't stop police from arresting you, if you fail to appear before it command in kogi state.
where u wan take arrest am?FYI,Dino don run go abroad .his lawyer said dat dey prefer d police in abuja to handle the case cuz,Dino might be killed by the police in kogi state

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of His Bullet Proof G Wagon Riddled With Gun Shots by gtown: 11:18pm On Mar 26, 2018
xcolanto:
Thank God dino rides in an armored car! His enemies aka yaya bello would have gotten him.
Don't let them take you down so cheap dino! After all you say the truth you die, you lie you die! Continue to say the truth till you die!
More grease to dino the bone in the throat of APC!!
Do you know the hit on Dino? This time around, Dino has picked the wrong person.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of His Bullet Proof G Wagon Riddled With Gun Shots by correctguy101(m): 11:20pm On Mar 26, 2018
xcolanto:
Thank God dino rides in an armored car!
His enemies aka yaya bello would have gotten him.

Don't let them take you down so cheap dino!
After all you say the truth you die, you lie you die!
Continue to say the truth till you die!

What truth did Dino say? He's still taking his share from the national cake.
Any senator in Nigeria deserves jungle Justice. They should be lynched for selfishly taking huge sums out of the treasury and also have enough greed to still siphon and launder more public funds.

No mercy for the fuckard, he should die and go in peace, what's he fretting about?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of His Bullet Proof G Wagon Riddled With Gun Shots by Yusman316(m): 11:27pm On Mar 26, 2018
xcolanto:

Oh! So he is the bone in his own throat, or ve u forgotten he is also an apc member

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of His Bullet Proof G Wagon Riddled With Gun Shots by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:54pm On Mar 26, 2018
nairaman66:

Get your grammatical blunders correct before worrying if Dino would show up or not. Goodluck while doing so!
follow the message ignore the messenger doing so i wish u mental liberty.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of His Bullet Proof G Wagon Riddled With Gun Shots by Matinho: 1:14am On Mar 27, 2018
Yaya Bello and Senator Smart vs Dino Melaye
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of His Bullet Proof G Wagon Riddled With Gun Shots by yarimo(m): 2:08am On Mar 27, 2018
AdamuAudu:
My friend, are you related to Buhari? Why are you so dull and dumb like the dumbest president.
no I am related to GOODLUCK jonathan who remains the most dubious former president of Nigeria
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of His Bullet Proof G Wagon Riddled With Gun Shots by yarimo(m): 2:09am On Mar 27, 2018
leye4u:
will you shut up.....everyone knows the governor is trying to set him up....Didn't you go to lesson ,even if you are not educated
you are the only one that knows the governor is trying to set him up
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of His Bullet Proof G Wagon Riddled With Gun Shots by yarimo(m): 2:10am On Mar 27, 2018
nairaman66:

Get your grammatical blunders correct before worrying if Dino would show up or not. Goodluck while doing so!
wish me best of luck but not GOODLUCK tongue
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of His Bullet Proof G Wagon Riddled With Gun Shots by kennymartinz(m): 4:55am On Mar 27, 2018
There must be a winner and a looser. As long as masses are suffering you people too would not know peace, abeg i need a return match of this whole game.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of His Bullet Proof G Wagon Riddled With Gun Shots by godofuck231: 8:42am On Mar 27, 2018
WotzupNG:

Senator Dino Melaye has shared pictures of his bullet proof G Wagon riddled with gun shots last year.

He wrote:

”After facing death in the face in kogi twice, will you want to be set up to die in kogi again? Watch this”.

Bros alaye has to be careful, that g class is 2.23 armoured, he's lucky it wasn't a 7.62 bullet hitting the car it would have bulged, get a 7.62 armoured G Class from TAC systems, or at most an G guard armoured which can withstand an RPG attack, nice one dinno bambino! May God give u more speed

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of His Bullet Proof G Wagon Riddled With Gun Shots by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 27, 2018
I guess hes keeping the car for the history lol. grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of His Bullet Proof G Wagon Riddled With Gun Shots by stevio(m): 8:44am On Mar 28, 2018
We are my brother grin
sacluxisback:

Bros are we not saying the same thing? smiley
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of His Bullet Proof G Wagon Riddled With Gun Shots by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 28, 2018
silly man that constructed a gutter and called it bridge, even had a signpost erected for that crap

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of His Bullet Proof G Wagon Riddled With Gun Shots by maasoap(m): 9:29am On Mar 28, 2018
xcolanto:

And he doesn't step out of the armored car. If they want him dead, they know when, where and how to get him. Tell him Dino to stop all these drama. We know that he has armored cars and he's testing them.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of His Bullet Proof G Wagon Riddled With Gun Shots by maasoap(m): 9:33am On Mar 28, 2018
godofuck231:

Bros alaye has to be careful, that g class is 2.23 armoured, he's lucky it wasn't a 7.62 bullet hitting the car it would have bulged, get a 7.62 armoured G Class from TAC systems, or at most an G guard armoured which can withstand an RPG attack, nice one dinno bambino! May God give u more speed
Is Dino in war zone? Assassinating someone in Nigeria doesn't take that much now.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of His Bullet Proof G Wagon Riddled With Gun Shots by godofuck231: 6:08pm On Mar 28, 2018
maasoap:

Is Dino in war zone? Assassinating someone in Nigeria doesn't take that much now.

I hear you, do you know how much for an RPG in Nigeria now? 2mill, the borders are open remember? And gaddafis arms stockpiles are loose in niger

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of His Bullet Proof G Wagon Riddled With Gun Shots by Reptyle(m): 7:48pm On Mar 28, 2018
WotzupNG:

He wrote:

A "bullet proof G Wagon". How convenient,,,�
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of His Bullet Proof G Wagon Riddled With Gun Shots by AlphaMajestic: 3:39pm On May 27, 2018
gypsey:
how do we know he didn't smash his own vehicle and blaming other people. crooked Dino!

gypsey my guy...d man claims not to know any naija artist cos probably his been wondering from nairaland to ukland...I will let dis slide...u knw..hws u Nd hws work
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of His Bullet Proof G Wagon Riddled With Gun Shots by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 27, 2018
AlphaMajestic:

gypsey my guy...d man claims not to know any naija artist cos probably his been wondering from nairaland to ukland...I will let dis slide...u knw..hws u Nd hws work
grin grin grin okay! you got me! i do know some naija artists... we cool?
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of His Bullet Proof G Wagon Riddled With Gun Shots by AlphaMajestic: 3:59pm On May 27, 2018
gypsey:
grin grin grin okay! you got me! i do know some naija artists... we cool?

guy I almost came to europe last two months..buh I had so many Pple tellin me to free d travel Nd invest d moni here in naija...am kinda regreting it...
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of His Bullet Proof G Wagon Riddled With Gun Shots by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 27, 2018
AlphaMajestic:

guy I almost came to europe last two months..buh I had so many Pple tellin me to free d travel Nd invest d moni here in naija...am kinda regreting it...
No need to regret besides you can still come to europe if you want, it isn't too late.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: Work Has Started - Obasanjo Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari / Rabiu Kwankwaso Dumps APC For PDP With 10 Kano State Lawmakers / Nnamdi Kanu Has Added So Much Weight In DSS Custody - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.