Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

”I Started My Business With N5,000, I Now Have 5 Bedroom Mansion In Lagos"- Lady - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ”I Started My Business With N5,000, I Now Have 5 Bedroom Mansion In Lagos"- Lady (51592 Views)

Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) / Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash / I Need A Loan Of 600,000, I Have A Landed Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ”I Started My Business With N5,000, I Now Have 5 Bedroom Mansion In Lagos"- Lady by freakcin: 8:57pm On Mar 26, 2018
There's no single chill left in this country! grin grin grin The moment I saw the title I knew the bashing will be out of this world. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: ”I Started My Business With N5,000, I Now Have 5 Bedroom Mansion In Lagos"- Lady by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 26, 2018
1x2x3:
Obo business......tell us the diameter of your V when you started and now.
Will you shut up? Ignorant sexist who doesn't think a woman can make it without sleeping around... Very archiac mentality you've got! Anumpama
Re: ”I Started My Business With N5,000, I Now Have 5 Bedroom Mansion In Lagos"- Lady by ademide0710: 9:07pm On Mar 26, 2018
maxtop:
Are you sure you didn't go after Sugar Daddies?

Don't mind the fool, she married a yahoo guy. she posted some years ago, about her husband giving her 15m. Now,she coming online to tellus she started with 5k.

2 Likes

Re: ”I Started My Business With N5,000, I Now Have 5 Bedroom Mansion In Lagos"- Lady by Lucasbalo(m): 9:09pm On Mar 26, 2018
Ugosample:

I'm telling you that the number of sad and angry Nigerians out there has multiplied in many fold

Every time i leave Nigeria and back, I just feel and smell it

It has to be the hardship.
It's a simple case of mystery loves company. A lot of suffer heads are always angry at someone's success not knowing that hating doesn't make things easy for them in.life.
Re: ”I Started My Business With N5,000, I Now Have 5 Bedroom Mansion In Lagos"- Lady by Lucasbalo(m): 9:11pm On Mar 26, 2018
freakcin:
There's no single chill left in this country! grin grin grin The moment I saw the title I knew the bashing will be out of this world. grin grin grin
It's poverty of mind and soul my friend. When people are hungry, they get angry and that's what you are seeing on nairaland.
Re: ”I Started My Business With N5,000, I Now Have 5 Bedroom Mansion In Lagos"- Lady by Lucasbalo(m): 9:14pm On Mar 26, 2018
Ugosample:

I'm telling you that the number of sad and angry Nigerians out there has multiplied in many fold

Every time i leave Nigeria and back, I just feel and smell it

It has to be the hardship.
It's a simple case of mystery loves company. A lot of suffer heads are always angry at someone's success not knowing that hating doesn't make things easy for them in.life.

1 Like

Re: ”I Started My Business With N5,000, I Now Have 5 Bedroom Mansion In Lagos"- Lady by ademide0710: 9:15pm On Mar 26, 2018
awa:
I pity this lady and the husband. She should have quietly thank God for her so called success instead of making it sounds as if she made everything from her sweat. Business of 5k giving you the money to build mansion in choice area in Lagos..... Na waoh for your hardworking.... Teach me joooor

Don't mind the idiot, she is always showing off on I. G. She is married to a yahoo guy, she posted some years ago about her husband giving her 15m to add to her business. Now she telling us she started with 5k. She is always bragging that she has "fat bank account " on social media. Everybody don turn, motivational speaker. Misleading the gullible as if entrepreneur is that easy.

1 Like

Re: ”I Started My Business With N5,000, I Now Have 5 Bedroom Mansion In Lagos"- Lady by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 26, 2018
I came to read what she was selling undecided

1 Like

Re: ”I Started My Business With N5,000, I Now Have 5 Bedroom Mansion In Lagos"- Lady by Angy55(f): 9:36pm On Mar 26, 2018
wristbangle:
..... so I convince people to patronise my merchandise... cheesy lol weldone aunty merchandiser

We all know your fake riches stem from sugar daddies, friendzoned boyfriends and olosho business

When next you want to lie, find a smart story to make up your misery wealth.

Chai! Even you dey talk this one... Na wa oooo

I hear for FM say you patronise her product too. grin
Re: ”I Started My Business With N5,000, I Now Have 5 Bedroom Mansion In Lagos"- Lady by Teeboi56: 9:40pm On Mar 26, 2018
U think u re doing me
U start wit 5000 naira 5 years ago ,hmmm
Free me abeg am not going anymore
Re: ”I Started My Business With N5,000, I Now Have 5 Bedroom Mansion In Lagos"- Lady by Teeboi56: 9:44pm On Mar 26, 2018
ademide0710:

Don't mind the fool, she married a yahoo guy. she posted some years ago, about her husband giving her 15m. Now,she coming online to tellus she started with 5k.
No mind her jare
She is lying
Re: ”I Started My Business With N5,000, I Now Have 5 Bedroom Mansion In Lagos"- Lady by lawrenzo007(m): 9:44pm On Mar 26, 2018
what kind of market sells like pure water in Nigeria if no be olosho business
Re: ”I Started My Business With N5,000, I Now Have 5 Bedroom Mansion In Lagos"- Lady by akmath: 9:48pm On Mar 26, 2018
lilfreezy:
What was that thing that you were selling
You just commented my comment�
Re: ”I Started My Business With N5,000, I Now Have 5 Bedroom Mansion In Lagos"- Lady by lexy2014: 9:48pm On Mar 26, 2018
Icon79:
So what kinda business are we talking about here? grin

O pari o
I honestly she was going to shed light on d biz(4a change)at least 2 inspire d sisters
Re: ”I Started My Business With N5,000, I Now Have 5 Bedroom Mansion In Lagos"- Lady by lexy2014: 9:51pm On Mar 26, 2018
Lucasbalo:
so what's her success?
Re: ”I Started My Business With N5,000, I Now Have 5 Bedroom Mansion In Lagos"- Lady by FrankTalk1: 9:55pm On Mar 26, 2018
Ebukamath:
what business can i start with 10k. I want to harmmer before 5years. I am serious

There are many legal businesses you can start with little cash, part time or full time. See them here :

http://myafribusiness.com/category/every-business-begins-with-an-idea/
Re: ”I Started My Business With N5,000, I Now Have 5 Bedroom Mansion In Lagos"- Lady by Butoneday2(m): 10:01pm On Mar 26, 2018
Story for the gods? Who is deceiving who. Amaka nwa m biko nyem mmiri juru oyi kam nuo?

1 Like

Re: ”I Started My Business With N5,000, I Now Have 5 Bedroom Mansion In Lagos"- Lady by Icon79(m): 10:14pm On Mar 26, 2018
I hope it wasn't what I am thinking ... grin

O pari

lexy2014:
I honestly she was going to shed light on d biz(4a change)at least 2 inspire d sisters
Re: ”I Started My Business With N5,000, I Now Have 5 Bedroom Mansion In Lagos"- Lady by KIDfurniture(m): 10:19pm On Mar 26, 2018
The painful part is as I was reading I was curious to know what exactly - I mean the merchandise she sold to people in hotels - this girl must be very stupid . She should have just told her mumu Family people this story and not bother social media - what did you sell? Who re your clients ? Ashawooo
Re: ”I Started My Business With N5,000, I Now Have 5 Bedroom Mansion In Lagos"- Lady by Sabiboii17(m): 10:26pm On Mar 26, 2018
Keep kwayet dia!!..... Olumo rock fall on your left breast...instead of you to Kuku tell us how you were bleeped from bed to bed.... Imagine d diameter of her dam now!!!
Re: ”I Started My Business With N5,000, I Now Have 5 Bedroom Mansion In Lagos"- Lady by dheaven: 10:26pm On Mar 26, 2018
bercarray:
good evening folks, I want to go into one online business, assuming and I assumed people from far places might need it,I'm thinking of using haulage stuff or is there other way I can deliver it to them pls help me out?
partner with konga,com they will help you sell faster and take care of the delivery also.
Re: ”I Started My Business With N5,000, I Now Have 5 Bedroom Mansion In Lagos"- Lady by crafteck(m): 10:31pm On Mar 26, 2018
dadanelson:
A Nigerian lady who is a hair dealer has taken to Instagram to show off her new mansion just 2 weeks after giving birth to a new baby.

The excited lady shared a video of the new mansion and also hinted her followers on how she started her business on a low key. According to her she went into business with jut N5,000 and just under 5 years, it has grown into a multi-million naira venture.

Hw much per night

The lady even mentioned that she started the business as a student where she was always spotted from locations to locations trying to convince people to buy her merchandise.

Read her post below.

”I started my business with just 5,000 naira and in less than 5 years I have achieved so much from it.

The struggle was real from selling from my hostel , persuading peeps to buy from me , opening my page on Instagram and started selling there , delivering by myself, stocking goods at home

Of all things, acquiring this 5 bedroom mansion and a detached b/q in a perfect location in the city of Lagos makes me truly understand that consistent drop of water can make an ocean .

The grass can only get greener for hard worker  I always knew my hard work will pay real big coz whenever I see people do great things whether on Instagram or on the outside I always make their success my prayer point
Broken crayons still colour

My 2018 has just started and I haven’t even achieved anything , am coming for more , I believe many young ladies will achieve a lot this 2018 Because hard work pays
Interior designers get in here come furnish this to my taste  All bills on @mrstilll

IT CAN ONLY BE GOD!
House warming plus child dedication in a bit
SOFT REMINDER: my market is selling like pure water
”.

https://www.mojidelano.com/2018/03/nigerian-lady-shows-off-her-new-mansion-2-weeks-after-welcoming-a-baby/
Re: ”I Started My Business With N5,000, I Now Have 5 Bedroom Mansion In Lagos"- Lady by STILESGANG: 10:32pm On Mar 26, 2018
sweerychick:
kiss cool but we all know how you got far with your beautiful face kiss
Still looking for the beautiful face
Re: ”I Started My Business With N5,000, I Now Have 5 Bedroom Mansion In Lagos"- Lady by zinaunreal(m): 10:34pm On Mar 26, 2018
If you cant say what business you're a damn olosho. Gerrout
Re: ”I Started My Business With N5,000, I Now Have 5 Bedroom Mansion In Lagos"- Lady by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:44pm On Mar 26, 2018
Hair dye abi head dealer

Cus the hair dealer I dey reason na ppl way dey deal on human head
Re: ”I Started My Business With N5,000, I Now Have 5 Bedroom Mansion In Lagos"- Lady by seunfape(m): 11:01pm On Mar 26, 2018
No be only 5K other things join unless you they lie
Re: ”I Started My Business With N5,000, I Now Have 5 Bedroom Mansion In Lagos"- Lady by 1x2x3: 11:09pm On Mar 26, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Will you shut up? Ignorant sexist who doesn't think a woman can make it without sleeping around... Very archiac mentality you've got! Anumpama

Be logical that's if you have a brain. Even I won't believe a man that says he started a business with 5k.... Just shut up.
Re: ”I Started My Business With N5,000, I Now Have 5 Bedroom Mansion In Lagos"- Lady by lobell: 11:23pm On Mar 26, 2018
dadanelson:
A Nigerian lady who is a hair dealer has taken to Instagram to show off her new mansion just 2 weeks after giving birth to a new baby.

The excited lady shared a video of the new mansion and also hinted her followers on how she started her business on a low key. According to her she went into business with jut N5,000 and just under 5 years, it has grown into a multi-million naira venture.

The lady even mentioned that she started the business as a student where she was always spotted from locations to locations trying to convince people to buy her merchandise.

Read her post below.

”I started my business with just 5,000 naira and in less than 5 years I have achieved so much from it.

The struggle was real from selling from my hostel , persuading peeps to buy from me , opening my page on Instagram and started selling there , delivering by myself, stocking goods at home

Of all things, acquiring this 5 bedroom mansion and a detached b/q in a perfect location in the city of Lagos makes me truly understand that consistent drop of water can make an ocean .

The grass can only get greener for hard worker  I always knew my hard work will pay real big coz whenever I see people do great things whether on Instagram or on the outside I always make their success my prayer point

My 2018 has just started and I haven’t even achieved anything , am coming for more , I believe many young ladies will achieve a lot this 2018 Because hard work pays
Interior designers get in here come furnish this to my taste  All bills on @mrstilll

IT CAN ONLY BE GOD!
”.

https://www.mojidelano.com/2018/03/nigerian-lady-shows-off-her-new-mansion-2-weeks-after-welcoming-a-baby/

Why young ladies specifically? abi older ladies or men cannot do your type of business ni?
Re: ”I Started My Business With N5,000, I Now Have 5 Bedroom Mansion In Lagos"- Lady by AreaFada2: 11:42pm On Mar 26, 2018
OK. Doing great business while pregnant. Beginning with 5k under 5 years ago? Hehehehe! grin cheesy
How many people has she mentored in this her " 5k business"? shocked shocked

Why do I have this feeling that her baby daddy may be one politician looting or that already looted our commonwealth?

Let the man's wife catch you with this your publicity.

Na acid she go take baptise that your face. shocked shocked
Re: ”I Started My Business With N5,000, I Now Have 5 Bedroom Mansion In Lagos"- Lady by laudate: 11:48pm On Mar 26, 2018
dadanelson:

Read her post below.

IT CAN ONLY BE GOD!
”.

Anyone who believes these tales by moonlight, from a girl who obviously thinks her audience are kids who would swallow any junk she prattles online, merely has himself to blame. sad

By the way, what exactly was she selling? shocked I hear she is a hair dealer? Hair, kwa? What that the only thing she sold for 5 years, or was there something more? What was the quantity of goods she sold within those 5 years? What was her profit margin per item? How much went into her running expenses, operational charges, and even losses? What supply chain model did she use to distribute her goods?

Where did she get money to fund her business and expand it? undecided How much was the mansion she acquired? What kind of target savings model or mortgage plan did she use to get that house? Or did she pay cash outright for it? Until I get answers to these questions, I will not join anybody to shout 'hallelujah' to her so-called testimony! angry

2 Likes

Re: ”I Started My Business With N5,000, I Now Have 5 Bedroom Mansion In Lagos"- Lady by emanco(m): 11:49pm On Mar 26, 2018
This na d kind story Linda been tell us. Y Man no fit tell dis kind of story? Women too much joor. Hmmmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EXCUSIVE: Free Fiverr Training + 16 Fiverr Tools: Earn Between $250-$800 Monthly / Kenyan Professor XN Iraki: Nigerians Are Taking Over Our Economy / Tired Of Being Broke? See An Opportunity Many Nigerians Have Overlooked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.