Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Don't Lose Your Real Estate Properties For Website Issues - Get It Now! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Don't Lose Your Real Estate Properties For Website Issues - Get It Now! (264 Views)

Don't Lose Your House To A Bulldozer: The Dangers Of Buying Property In Lagos / LAGOS PROPERTY REQUESTS: Come In For All Your Real Estate Needs In Lagos!!! / Let's Build A Professional Website For Your Real Estate Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Lose Your Real Estate Properties For Website Issues - Get It Now! by matgold(m): 4:45pm On Mar 26, 2018
Greeting and welcome!
This is what I do...a website designer who is familiar with real estate website development. Do you have real estate website development job? If yes… I urge you to read this article to the last word because it contain vital secret that will change your real estate and property business for good. Now Let’s discourse wisely for moment.

Most of real estate investment companies in Nigeria hires a web designer who wasn’t familiar with real estate business, a web designer can make a pretty face website, but it takes professional hand to make it looks functional. So, does a website that look pretty, but functionally useless have any merit? Of course there is no.

WHY DO YOU NEED GOOD REAL ESTATE WEBSITE?

Building a real estate website is absolutely important if you want to avoid lost of opportunity on the internet. There is no doubt, your property website is a key ingredient for success.
If you have been searching for the reliable real estate website designer, or thinking of the best platform to get real estate website developer. There is no need for you to worry further as this post will be your end point.
BENEFIT OF MODERN REAL ESTATE WEBSITE.
You see, modern website does don’t appear only attractive to the owner, it bring more focus to the users. Why I recommend modern website for your real estate is because it symbolizes the essence of simplicity and credibility.

HOW DO YOU IDENTIFY OUTDATED WEBSITE?
This is what I hear all too often… how do I know out dated website? Yes, is a good question to ask, because it takes a developer experience to be away.

Now, have you ever landed on a website that filed with flashing lights, bad fronts, and dark color and sometimes play music? If you still visit such site note that you’re swimming in outdated website, and you know the dangerous aspect? The owner may have moved to another business. Designing have come a long way since then, we create user friendly design and easy to navigate web application.

WE INCLUDE A BLOG
Nowadays, is takes a website that has blog to rank high on Google, most of real estate website agent in Nigeria don’t realize that their blog is key to Google ranking. You see, Google loves website that constantly share update. And the secret to do this is to create blog attach to your website.

Just a few word here, if you’re an agency offering real estate investment services, I tell you that the secret to Increase your Google ranking rely on one word quality content. And that have to come through your blog.

WE PROVIDE TRAINING AFTER DESIGNS.
You don’t get lost after your website is up and running or after admin have handed over to you. We can’t tell you how many times for the training, but we understand the technical expect of running real estate website backend. That why we are taking it upon our self to ensure proper guild line on how to manage your client response and understand the file that make up the site.

A friend of mine once make this remarkable word to me. He said, Sir! I want you to run my website for me. I asked him why… he replied.
“I love my new website, but I have no idea how to use it.”
To shorten the story…. If your real estate website doesn’t come with trainings or support, you’re not going to use it. There is no doubt, you can’t. Because running the backend is complex and highly technical.

WE ARE AFFORDABLE (POCKET FRIENDLY)
These days, no company want to spend so much in website design because most of website designers makes the service look scaring. If a website designer or web development agencies focuses on charges not for the benefit of your company. Run and run far away. Because not all that can even carry out the task as you want.

Our website design serviced are maintained by us, because no other designer or developer is going to understand how the site was build. But, in that case we are not going to make you a slave to your property. You will give you outstanding training on how to manage your site by yourself, we can only assist on the technical aspect.

Finally, this is why it’s important to hire a website designer who builds websites with exclusive features. We understand both design and real estate and produce fully functional website for you.

Please contact me to discuss the details. There is much more which I offer but can't be covered here so; Kindly contact to discuss the Project, Finalize Cost/Time and Discounts.
Send me a message on Whatsapp or call, as I reply and answer to this +234 8 1 0 2 9 2 7 9 7 8
Thanks

1 Share

Re: Don't Lose Your Real Estate Properties For Website Issues - Get It Now! by matgold(m): 5:34pm On Mar 26, 2018
connect to renowned website developer

(1) (Reply)

Building Affordable Houses @ BMS Building Limited / Small Guest Chalet 3 Bedroom Duplex To Let Inside Ikeja Gra To Let. N2. 8m P/a / Turkey Security Doors And Wooden Doors For Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.