Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,493 members, 7,812,529 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Story, The Hiddens - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story, The Hiddens (2379 Views)

Story: The Two Brothers In The Pathway To Success And The Tragedy / STORY: The Painful Pleasure (EPISODE 1) / Short Story - The Other Woman's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Story, The Hiddens by donsimoniiblog: 5:32pm On Mar 26, 2018
Prologue

A story by Ivana Vanessa Jameson
Prisca McHawlin just moved in with her biological father in Zimbabwe to start a new life. Little did she know this would be the beginning of of all her nightmares.She struggles to build a close father and daughter relationship with a man she grew up believing was dead .It seems as if her whole life was a lie and she finds out she is one of the most powerfull hidden witch of the Transhidden Coven and their future leader.
However to make things worse, she is also mated to the Alpha of the most largest and ruthless pack known as the Silverstone pack. The Alpha of this pack is popularly known for his ruthless behavior, his cruelty and mostly his dominance. He has never wanted a mate -'a weakness' and he won't let 'a weakness' such as her bring him down.
...but fate has a way of twisting things ...with fate nothing ever goes 'your way'. The big bad Alpha had to learn that-the hard way.
...More and more family secrets unfold themselves as each day passes and a life she never thought would exist, creatures she only thought existed in fictional movies&myths & tales...become her reality.

http://www.donsimonii.com/2018/03/story-hiddens-prologue.html?
Re: Story, The Hiddens by donsimoniiblog: 7:11am On Mar 27, 2018
Chapter 1

It all seemed like a dream to me,one day i was living happily with my mother and today here I am living with a man i barely know. Its really funny how life can just find a way to slap you right in the face,now i had to live with this twisted fate.
I took my cross bag from my shelf and packed a few counter books for school,how the hell did i manage to even agree to go to this knew school after i had promised myself not to?. I guess that was also one of my main problems getting persuaded by "strangers" to start a new life because "he" (Daniel)said its healthy.
So apparently i was going to a new school "Saint Michaelson Academy",the uniform was perfect,a blue mini-pencil skirt,white shirt with the school logo on it and normal school shoes. It wasn't all that bad when it came to the uniform but i just wasn't used to wearing a uniform it felt awkward. I tied my short shoulder length ,pitch black hair in a small,neat pony tail and looked at myself in the mirror before going downstairs.
i entered the kitchen silently and found Daniel about to finish his cup of coffee and i stared at him for a while, "Are you ready?" He asked without even looking at me,i was still shocked that he had noticed my presence and wondered if he had felt my long death stare, "yes... I'm ready,uhmm just a bit nervous" i said almost silently. I noticed how he frowned at my response, "you will be fine" he said encouragingly .
When we arrived at the school i was so surprised at how it looked more of like a one storey house than a school,it was a small blue building made of glass and bricks. There was a nice green lawn and the school was well fenced. Daniel had decided that he would enter the school with me so he would get the chance to talk to the principal about a few "things" that's how he had put it. "okay...so i will be in the principals office if you need anything,okay?" said Daniel in a soft voice before entering the principals office, "okay" i said taking a deep breath.
I started walking forward,not knowing where in the world i was going next,i didn't like the atmosphere of the school it made me feel cold and uncomfortable. Everyone moved so fast and they all seemed to know where to go and what to do,they didn't even seem to notice "me" the new face in the school at least that's how it was at my previous school if you were a new face they would definately notice.
I started feeling a bit dizzy with all the fast movement of the crowd in the hallway that i bumped into someone "hey!watch where you going pretty lady" the strangers voice said almost loudly. I widened my eyes, " look I'm sorry,i didn't mean to bump into you ,I'm so so sorry" i looked at the strangers face and ( thank God!he was a student)i was relieved,the student was more of like a nerd but he was undeniably cute .
"fine,but next time watch where you going....i have never seen your face before,are you new here?" he asked almost sure of himself. I sighed a sigh of relief "well yeah I'm a new student here and forgive me for being a bit clumsy and bumping into you but I'm kinda lost and nervous right now...", before i could finish my rambling he cut in "whoooooowww slow down...you really that nervous?.Okay i can help you if you just tell me your name firstly and where exactly you supposed to be,cool?" he asked with a smile,i laughed a little at how obvious it was that i was freaking nervous"yeahhh".
So this incident is what got me my first friend Bryan Lynol,He helped me get into my first class which was biology and lucky for me he was also doing biology and he was going to help me catch up!.The students were not as unfriendly as i had imagined them to be but the school's atmosphere still made me uncomfortable somehow. So i guess Daniel was right Africans are nice...All i was hoping for right now was that the day goes smoothly at Saint Michaelson Academy.

Full story
http://www.donsimonii.com/2018/03/story-hiddens-prologue.html?
Re: Story, The Hiddens by donsimoniiblog: 8:41am On Mar 28, 2018
Chapter 2

It all seemed like a dream to me,one day i was living happily with my mother and today here I am living with a man i barely know. Its really funny how life can just find a way to slap you right in the face,now i had to live with this twisted fate.
I took my cross bag from my shelf and packed a few counter books for school,how the hell did i manage to even agree to go to this knew school after i had promised myself not to?. I guess that was also one of my main problems getting persuaded by "strangers" to start a new life because "he" (Daniel)said its healthy.
So apparently i was going to a new school "Saint Michaelson Academy",the uniform was perfect,a blue mini-pencil skirt,white shirt with the school logo on it and normal school shoes. It wasn't all that bad when it came to the uniform but i just wasn't used to wearing a uniform it felt awkward. I tied my short shoulder length ,pitch black hair in a small,neat pony tail and looked at myself in the mirror before going downstairs.
i entered the kitchen silently and found Daniel about to finish his cup of coffee and i stared at him for a while, "Are you ready?" He asked without even looking at me,i was still shocked that he had noticed my presence and wondered if he had felt my long death stare, "yes... I'm ready,uhmm just a bit nervous" i said almost silently. I noticed how he frowned at my response, "you will be fine" he said encouragingly .
When we arrived at the school i was so surprised at how it looked more of like a one storey house than a school,it was a small blue building made of glass and bricks. There was a nice green lawn and the school was well fenced. Daniel had decided that he would enter the school with me so he would get the chance to talk to the principal about a few "things" that's how he had put it. "okay...so i will be in the principals office if you need anything,okay?" said Daniel in a soft voice before entering the principals office, "okay" i said taking a deep breath.
I started walking forward,not knowing where in the world i was going next,i didn't like the atmosphere of the school it made me feel cold and uncomfortable. Everyone moved so fast and they all seemed to know where to go and what to do,they didn't even seem to notice "me" the new face in the school at least that's how it was at my previous school if you were a new face they would definately notice.
I started feeling a bit dizzy with all the fast movement of the crowd in the hallway that i bumped into someone "hey!watch where you going pretty lady" the strangers voice said almost loudly. I widened my eyes, " look I'm sorry,i didn't mean to bump into you ,I'm so so sorry" i looked at the strangers face and ( thank God!he was a student)i was relieved,the student was more of like a nerd but he was undeniably cute .
"fine,but next time watch where you going....i have never seen your face before,are you new here?" he asked almost sure of himself. I sighed a sigh of relief "well yeah I'm a new student here and forgive me for being a bit clumsy and bumping into you but I'm kinda lost and nervous right now...", before i could finish my rambling he cut in "whoooooowww slow down...you really that nervous?.Okay i can help you if you just tell me your name firstly and where exactly you supposed to be,cool?" he asked with a smile,i laughed a little at how obvious it was that i was freaking nervous"yeahhh".
So this incident is what got me my first friend Bryan Lynol,He helped me get into my first class which was biology and lucky for me he was also doing biology and he was going to help me catch up!.The students were not as unfriendly as i had imagined them to be but the school's atmosphere still made me uncomfortable somehow. So i guess Daniel was right Africans are nice...All i was hoping for right now was that the day goes smoothly at Saint Michaelson Academy.

http://www.donsimonii.com/search/label/THE%20HIDDENS?
Re: Story, The Hiddens by donsimoniiblog: 9:05am On Mar 29, 2018
Click this link for chapter 3 and 4 http://www.donsimonii.com/search/label/THE%20HIDDENS?
Re: Story, The Hiddens by donsimoniiblog: 8:09am On Mar 30, 2018
Chapter 3

It was half past four and i was waiting for Daniel to pick me up from school at the parking-lot. I had been waiting for about an hour now,i was beginning to think he had already forgotten about me. Bryan had already offered me a ride twice but i refused for some stupid reason and now here I was regretting my stupid decision. Everyone else had left with the school bus except for the two security guards that kept looking at me like i was some lost puppy.
I went back to my classroom and texted Daniel,thank God he replied me apologizing for being late. He said something about being held back at work and he also said he was going to be here in ten minutes this meant that i had to wait again!.I rolled my eyes annoyed that i had to wait again for ten minutes alone and the silence in the school was starting to freak me out.
I had begun to read my twilight novel which was such a bore because i watched the movie and it was way cooler. While i was reading it i felt a rough cold breeze on my neck but i decided to ignore it. Maybe i was just being paranoid . After a few seconds i felt a rough hand grab my arm and i let out a cry , "oh my God!," i stood up fast and looked around me.
"who is there!....is anybody here," there was no response,i was shaking out of fear and i looked around me again but there was nothing. I was beginning to think i was going totally insane so i grabbed my bag and ran out of the classroom and into the hallway. I began walking back in the direction of the school's front doors.
In the middle of the hallway i heard a voice. A voice that sounded faint but it was clear enough for me to identify that it was a woman's voice and so i turned around fast so i could see who it was but there was nobody behind me "is anybody here?...hello!" (great!now im definately going mad!) i thought to myself. ' Priscilla....' heard the voice echo my name again.
I followed the faint voice and waited to see where it would lead me but i was still scared out of my mind. Bravery always gets somebody killed. However I had to follow my instinct and it was telling me to follow that voice to prove I wasn't crazy.
The voice stopped when i entered the school underground basement,it was dark and full of old dusty furniture and equipment. I looked for a light switch and turned it on although the light was dim i could still see. "hello is anyone here?" as i had suspected there was nobody here,just me (now what) i thought out loud.
I looked around for any weird things in the room, "Damnit!,at least give me a clue," i said in distress,i searched and searched so hard i was getting frustrated and realized i didn't even know what i was looking for.
Just when i was about to leave because i had finally given up the investigation i saw a weird looking dust doll sitting on a chair next to the switch"how did i miss that?" i asked myself. Behind the doll and the chair there was a door. I walked to the door and moved the wooden chair but when i tried to open the door it wouldn't open'damnit its locked' i thought out loud .
"oh come on!," i said in frustration, i tried unlocking it with my hair pin like i used to do whenever i tried entering my step dads study to get my phone whenever he took it during my exams. The door wouldn't open it was as if someone was closing it from the inside.
"what are you doing?" i heard a voice from close behind me, i almost fell in shock but luckily the man grabbed my hands before i could fall on my face.
"uhm thank you sir...," i said breathing really hard i was still in shock , "you scared me...i was just looking around .Since im new here i thought i would just look around" i said looking at the security guard hoping he would believe my little white lie. He looked at me with a suspicious eye,
"well young lady after school hours you are required to be at the parking lot and those are the rules,no roaming around next time. Okay?" he said. I smiled "yes sir,i understand".
"well your father is waiting for you outside,after you" he said and i led the way.
About DONSIMONIIBLOG
Donsimonii.com is an online story and article blog where you can read stories and articles. Donsimonii.com delivers the hottest stories and articles and we are working hard to become the best and most read story and article blog. STORY, THE HIDDENS CHAPTER 3

Full story click http://www.donsimonii.com/search/label/THE%20HIDDENS?
Re: Story, The Hiddens by donsimoniiblog: 5:46am On Mar 31, 2018
Chapter 4

'3months later'
3months had passed already so fast i could hardly believe it but here i was surviving highschool and not mention living with Daniel was getting a lot easier as each month passed. My friendship with Bryan had gotten much closer. I was much comfortable having him around,mostly because he was easier to talk to although people at school had made up their minds that Bryan was my boyfriend. I didn't care much about their suspicions plus Bryan didn't mind, we actually laughed at the matter.
I was still bothered about the last encounter i had at the school three months ago,i still wonder if the voices i had and the secret door were all just some stupid illusion i was having because i was so scared. I had actually talked to Bryan about it two weeks after the event but he had told me it was all in my head and he said anxiety makes one see or hear things that are not there,i believed him because it actually made sense and i googled it up on the internet of course.
I still miss Canada,the snow and my mother. No matter how much I try not to miss her I tend to miss her even more. I still wonder what had gotten into her but I can't find a logical explanation for her behavior. So I try to forget everything and pretending like it never happened keeps me going everyday.
Today was a cloudy Saturday,the sky was covered in dark gray stormy clouds that looked like huge cushions filled with heavy rocks about to drop on earth because of their weight ,at least that's how i saw them. The sun was completely blocked by the huge gray clouds but there was a bit of dim light. I liked the cold humid weather rather than the annoying hot weather Zimbabwe experiences most of the time.
I didn't mind the beautiful clear blue skies we had but damn i could swear the sun here loves roasting my skin which is why i preferred the weather cold and cloudy so the clouds could block the sun for me.
It was ten o'clock in the morning but i was still in bed,i was still feeling lazy and tired mostly because i had a habit of sleeping late even though Daniel was against that habit. I couldn't help myself I'm used to sleeping late at around 11pm to 1am.
I was lost in my own thoughts looking up at my white ceiling when a loud knock distracted me from my beautiful,peaceful thoughts,i quickly sat up straight "Yes!Come in" i called out knowing it was Daniel. He walked in with a rather amused face"goodmorning Prisca,how are you today seems like you still enjoying your sleep .Did i intrude?"
he said knowing that this would make me shy considering normal people would have been awake doing chores or working in their gardens at this time.
I gave out a faint smile,i could feel my ears turning red." well i was just getting ready to get out of bed, plus i was already awake since seven
o'clock." I defended myself , "just feeling a bit lazy today,the weather seems to be bringing me down today"i smiled smugly.
he let out a defeated sigh, "okay then, please come down for your late breakfast . Oh ,not to forget Sarah wont be coming today her son isn't feeling so well today but the house isn't so dirty considering the lovely cleaning up she always leaves the house in..." he smiled and gave out a very odd devilish smirk,now i was just getting ready for his next words knowing i wasn't going to like them,i shrugged as he continued "but my lazy daughter it would be wonderful if you cleaned up your fathers storeroom today,very kind of you..wouldn't it"
'GREAT' i thought to myself annoyed considering how much i hated cleaning or anything associated with hardwork,i rolled my eyes , " of course Daniel i would love to clean up your dirty storeroom,its going to be just great" , i watched as Daniel headed for the door he looked back with an annoying smile that was a result of his victory.
I had my breakfast rather a bit late at about 11:30am because of my hair which took me almost thirty minutes to straighten and untangle the rough knots,it was more of a battle with my hair rather frustrating. I heard a knock on the front kitchen door before i could finish my glass of orange juice,i rolled my eyes.
"coming!" i walked to the front door , "Oh Bryan, i should have guessed it was you" i said with a bored look letting him in. I eyed him up and down .He looked so good in his black leather jacket and his pure blond hair was a bit scruffy,his eyes were usually green but i had come to realize how they got a bit lighter in the cold weather.
"well you should have but you didn't," he said winking his left eye "...so whatsup for today? Are we hanging out or do you have something else in mind" he said taking a sit on the other side of the kitchen table.
"well we could go out to get a Pizza then watch a movie at your place,right after you help me clean up the storeroom," i said fast and chuckled after seeing Bryan's expression, "uh after 'we' clean up?
hahaha please count me out of that part," he said putting his hands up. I laughed at that , "No come on it will only take a few minutes" i pleaded with a grin plastered on my face.
The storeroom was right in the garage,in fact it was actually another room in the garage which i never liked going into unless i had to get a few gardening tools. It was dark and a bit dirty,i opened the door and shrugged when we entered. I looked at Bryan and sighed "welcome to the dungeon" i said with a bit of sarcasm.
He coughed out a laugh" I'm sure we can handle it,a bit of dusting and sweeping can do the trick".
I rolled my eyes, "since you so optimistic about it shall we start then".
Cleaning the storeroom was so boring i swear if a person could die of boredom i would be the first and it seemed as if Bryan was beginning to feel the same way,i looked at his annoyed face as he dusted a few old dusty books he looked so funny i had to laugh "still feeling optimistic dear Bryan boy" i said out loud,he burst out laughing dropping one of the books he was holding "yeah very funny Priscilla...very funny" he knelt down to pick the book up and a few pages that were oddly folded in the book,we both looked at each other with a suspicious look
"well what have we here?" he said unfolding the pages,i walked towards him and knelt right next to him curious about what was written inside "READ!!!" i said impatiently and he smiled
"patience my sister..im reading" i sighed annoyed then he began to read one of the pages which was covered in dust it was an old book made out of guava paper,it looked some centuries old "okay its a letter 'dear Lena,i am so happy i have come to write this letter to you its been a long time since we last sent each other our greetings sadly Lena i have written this letter without good news. The Hellhounds are after the last of us they want to destroy the rest of our generation that remains,the earth protectors have been dreadfully murdered in cold blood!Lena you must tell the others,you must run my sister. The way things are going aren't good, they have figured out your future that your daughter carries the next protector,do not try to come and save me because by the time you come they would have already burnt me to ashes. I love you my sister we will meet in the next life,For now protector protect your daughter,protect her and her son Daniel McHawl and he will give you your
saviour,the fire that will burn evil to ashes.WITH LOVE Elizabeth McHawl"

Re: Story, The Hiddens by donsimoniiblog: 8:07am On Apr 02, 2018
Chapter 5

I looked at Bryan in shock,i couldn't believe what we had just read and my heart was racing. Bryan broke the silence "Daniel McHawl is your father" he said as if i hadn't just read that part with him. "yes,what...does this even mean,hellhounds?,hiddens?is this some kind of a joke" i thought out loud.Bryan stood up and shrugged "maybe its just a novel maybe someone wrote a novel about your family or ...or" he looked for another excuse but we both knew this was a letter in someone's diary,probably Elizabeth did not get the chance to send the letter to Lena.
"Bryan whatever this is i need to find out more,you cant tell anyone about this book especially Daniel...promise" i stood up next to him and looked into his eyes making sure he promises never to mention this to anyone,he blinked "this will be our little secret " he winked trying to sound as normal as possible in this situation .A loud banging sound from the kitchen distracted us,i quickly hid the little book in my jacket and we both rushed to the kitchen.
Daniel was in the kitchen with an older man almost in his late fifties i guessed it seemed as if he was replacing the kitchen cupboards with new ones.Bryan and i both sighed at the same time,Daniel noticed us "awww you two,come on in,i have decided to replace these old cupboards with new oil painted ones which will make it harder for termites to mess around with" he said proudly
"hi Mr McHawl,i think that's a splendid idea those termites wont have a chance with those new babies" Bryan said walking towards the cupboards next to Daniel. I liked their relationship maybe they were this close because Bryan's father and my father were friends or Bryan was just good with old people,I will go with the first theory. I smiled at them "don't be so optimistic ,uhmmm well Bryan remember we have a job to finish" i reminded him about the storeroom we were half way through finishing the clean up. He rolled his eyes annoyed "ahhh fine lets go back to the hellhole", i heard Daniel chuckle a laugh as we went back to clean his storeroom.
Hours later we had managed to finish cleaning the storeroom luckily it was only a few minutes past four and we still had time to go out for a pizza and maybe a ride around town since there was nothing much we could do in a small town like Chinhoyi. "finaly!,are you ready so we can just hit and run" i said with a wild smile glued on my face.
We arrived at the chicken inn restaurant,i loved the smell there but it always shocked me that practically i was the only colored race that came to this place frequently and Bryan was white i didn't know if he liked the restaurant or he just came here because of me. "life just got a little more interesting for you McHawl" Bryan teased before he made an order for our favourite pizza "One large chicken curry pizza please" we walked to an empty table were we would wait for the pizza. "Bryan stop teasing me about my miserable life you know its bad" i said with a smile that i had to force out.
Bryan looked around as if searching for something then returned his attention to me "yeah i know but you cant deny how interesting it has become,honestly ever since you walked wait i mean you'bumped' into my life everything in my life has become quite amusing" he raised his eyebrows with a grin on his face,he wasnt even shy of his words,here i was stressing about my life while he was busy being amused.I rolled my eyes at him "im speachless,you officially the only unsympathetic spatz of a friend i know" just after my statement a group of teenagers just about our age walked in,they were also white and some colourd as well.I counted them out of interest four boys and two beautiful girls i had never seen them before,i guessed they were new in town.
After realising how distracted i was Bryan caughed out a laugh "well those are the seniors at our school,they were on a summer vacation now its
over.Those six are the coolest and the richest kids at school and in town.But one thing is for sure there is something weird about them,i mean they not even related but you never see them apart they are always glued together like that" he rolled his eyes completely annoyed by them.
I was still gazing at them in total curiosity,the guy dressed in a white t-shirt with a brown leather jacket and denim jeans caught my gaze,it was as if he felt it at that distance even though he caught it i couldn't look away,his hair was pitch black,the most beautiful wavy black hair i had ever seen,it was short but wavy and some of it fell in his face,i couldn't see his eyes but i felt them all over me i almost melted in my seat.I noticed that he was muscular,his muscles stuck out in a way that his t-shirt was glued on to his body but his other friend beside him was even more muscular but slightly shorter than him i guessed they were the only two that liked visiting the gym.
The girl that called out our number from the pizza section distracted us "let me get our pizza,do you want to eat here or at my place?" i asked Bryan noticing how he was distracted by the blond beauty amongst the 'six pack' i had named them,he quickly looked back at me "i think i will rather eat here then leave you home its already half six by the time we done here i think your father will be on my neck for getting you home after seven" he said rubbing his neck,sometimes i thought he looked really cute, if he wasn't my best friend God knows,i laughed at my ridiculous thought. "what?" he asked curious at the smile i was giving him "sometimes you really shock me young Lady ,now go get our pizza and stop staring at me like that" i could see his cheeks had gone rose red and i laughed at that as i went to get our pizza.
Just as i was getting our pizza the other red headed beauty came next to me,she was very extremely beautiful,her lips were bold in red lipstick and her short red hair brought out her beautiful skin,her royal blue mini dress was even another beautiful distraction as well.I was so lost,how could anyone be so beautiful, "Priscilla
McHawl the new moon has arrived,its time you shine what was once hidden in the dark has come to light,open your eyes" she said grabbing my arm her eyes turned completely crystal blue,her iris could not be seen,she seemed lost in some sort of a trance. "what do you mean...." i asked desperately
Ladies and gentlemen if you enjoyed this chapter
don't forget and please feel free to comment!.What do you think the red headed girls words meant,what do you think just happened there?,why did she just come to Prisca so randomly?Tell me what you think guys!
About DONSIMONIIBLOG
Donsimonii.com is an online story and article blog where you can read stories and articles. Donsimonii.com delivers the hottest stories and articles and we are working hard to become the best and most read story and article blog. STORY, THE HIDDENS CHAPTER 5

Re: Story, The Hiddens by donsimoniiblog: 9:50am On Apr 03, 2018
Chapter 6

*WARNING _Self edited chapters ahead,please
mind my errors*
"what do you mean?" i asked the girl almost in a whisper,she looked at me yet her eyes looked as if she was seeing right through my soul. "The new moon will open your eyes,the new moon will be your light,trust the new...", before she could finish her statement the blond guy grabbed her hand and she snapped out of whatever was going on with her,she looked terrified "I'm sorry ,Sophie gets a little bit weird sometimes and she starts saying things that don't make sense,again sorry about that" the guy said his green eyes staring at the girl,i got her name was Sophie.
Sophie blinked a couple of times then she smiled,a forced smile although she was still terrified to even look right at me "I'm sorry i didn't mean to scare you or anything,excuse us" she held on to the guys hand tightly and they walked away.I just nodded when they apologized because i was still wondering about what had just happened then the pizza lady disturbed whatever thoughts i was having. " Heres your order ma'am." I took the pizza and when i turned back to return to my table i realized Bryan had been looking at me with a very curious face,i sat down while he still stared "its very bad to stare you know" i said knowing that he had seen me with the red head .He shrugged "so what did you two talk about,seems like you know each other pretty well" he opened the box of pizza and took a glimpse at the group .I sighed "i don't actually,she just did the weirdest thing i almost freaked out" . Bryan widened his eyes "well fill me in please",he said with a hint of amusement .S omeone seemed excited.
I took my time explaining what Sophie said and described the look she had on her face while we finished our pizza;the group had already left and Sophie kept on staring at me as if i had murdered someone.
"oh my word i told you that crew is fucken weird they have issues,so you saying her eyes went blank like bond paper!,that's some messed up shit right there". I laughed at Bryan's response "bryan you swearing again,besides i think the blond guy
lied, there is something going on here and I'm going to figure it out" i was determined to know what was going on and Bryan seemed pretty excited about everything which made me giggle a little. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket ,it was Daniel "shit!Bryan we late,i was supposed to be home an hour ago", i picked up the call and breathed in deep knowing that Daniel must be so angry and worried"hello", i said softly and heard him sigh, "where the hell are you Priscilla its already past seven for heavens sake" he sounded really annoyed but relieved that i was okay. At least he wasn't angry, "im sorry we on our way Daniel don't worry,we just forgot about the time but don't worry da..." oh my gosh i almost called him dad! .There was silence and i could have sworn he was smiling over the phone "its okay just make sure you get back home safely because if you don't your friend Bryan will be in for it" then he hung up.
........******.......******......
I got home ten minutes later.Daniel was sitting on the couch eating his supper and i kind of felt bad that he had to prepare supper on his own,i took a deep breath before entering the lounge were he was "hi..." i said sitting next to him,he looked at me then back at the television,he was watching 'cake boss' "good evening Prisca how was your date" he said,i knew he was being sarcastic "it
wasn't a date and I'm sorry i got a little bit off track with the time" (me on a date with Bryan geez give me a break)i thought to myself.Daniel was still giving me an attitude, i could see that he was a bit mad at me for coming late. "if you say so,if you hungry i prepared supper its in the oven". I really felt bad,i had already eaten a large pizza with Bryan "its okay Daniel i ate already thanks,I'm gonna go take a shower then sleep,goodnight I'm really tired" i gave him a kiss on the cheek then i ran upstairs
After the shower i sat by my window and the night was so beautiful it was a full moon,i could see the beautiful clear blue sky and it calmed my nerves somehow i felt relieved,before i knew it i fell asleep on the couch by my window.
When i opened my eyes i was in a dark forest,i wondered were the full moon had disappeared to.I looked around and still how the hell did i get here at this time Daniel would go out of his mind if he found out i was gone i have to get back home.I started walking faster and faster in my night gown but it seemed as if i wasnt getting anywhere and it was frustrating.I felt scared and confused,i started walking again around the dark forest hoping i would recognize where i was but instead i heard a voice,the same voice i heard the on my first day at
school I h ello !hello who is there!' the voice didn't answer instead other voices joined in,"Priscilla the new moon will unfold the truth,open your heart open your soul and the power in you will review your gift and your gift will protect the unseen,the
hiddens" i fell down on the hard ground tears warming up my cheeks i was scared to death,what was happening to me .I closed my eyes hoping it would all go away but instead the voices kept getting louder repeating the same thing .When i opened my eyes the full moon appeared out of nowhere it was so beautiful but the voices were still there haunting me but they began to sound more like a chanting song,the light of the moon torched me as if i was in the spotlight and i began to glow .I stood quickly and looked at my hands and my feet'oh my god!'i exclaimed,i felt heat rise up my body and fell back down'oh my god,please somebody help me!Daniel!' nobody helped me or came to my rescue,my body was burning inside out ,i was on FIRE!i started screaming for the voices to stop,for help,for Daniel..i was burning yet i was still alive and my body was still intact.
It was when i heard Daniels voice when i stopped screaming,he heard me he was going to save me. "Prisca!wake up hun,wake up" i opened my eyes Daniel was beside me wiping my tears and my forhead with a wet towel.I sat up straight and looked around me i was still in my room sitting on the couch next to my large window (what the heck?it was a dream) i thought to myself before Daniel said something "are you okay you burning up like hell" i looked at him still confused "i...dont...i
dont know...i feel" i stammered,i felt fine actually but i still felt hot like really hot "i...feel hot" i told him.Somehow Daniel looked at me with a knowing face as if he knew something but was scared to tell me "you just had a very bad dream didn't you?what was it about?" he asked concerned,i didnt want to talk about it right now and i felt very weak and tired as if i had run in some cross country run
"im really tired Daniel and im scared,it felt so real an..." before i could finish my statement he cut in
"its okay sweetheart you can tell me tomorrow,i will stay by your side for a while till you fall asleep ,okay?" i felt relieved and safe after hearing he would be by my side,i smiled at him "thank you dad" i said as he put a blanket over me,then i closed my eyes but i caught his billion dollar smile,i had just called Daniel dad.
So guys i enjoyed writing this chapter!I hope you enjoyed reading it as well please leave your comments eyyy and prepare for the next breathtaking chapter,remember it only gets more interesting

Re: Story, The Hiddens by donsimoniiblog: 9:08am On Apr 10, 2018
Chapter 7

o ,i woke the next Sunday morning feeling very sick and hot i didn't even feel like waking up .I struggled to sit up straight on my bed and i looked at the mini-clock on the small table beside my bed,SIKES! It was already 10:00am!. Why didn't Daniel wake me up? .I tried getting out out of bed but when i stood up i almost fell on my feet,my legs felt numb and i could feel heat rising from my feet up to my whole body "oh my God", it was unbelievably hot. I looked at the picture of my mother on the table holding on to the table trying very hard to regain my balance "give me strength" i whispered to myself.
This was the same way i felt in my dream 'heat' i was burning all over again,i wanted to scream but somehow nothing came out. I looked at my mothers picture again and suddenly memories of her telling me to leave the house and abandoning me to a man i hardly knew came flashing back to me like lightning,i felt anger i have never felt before and tears began filling my eyes . I closed my eyes and i let out the loudest scream when i felt intense heat rising up to my face. I felt my tears burn like boiling water as they trickled down my cheeks and i screamed louder at the pain,what was wrong with me!. Reality struck me, i was truly dying.
When i opened my eyes Daniel was shaking me begging me to snap out of it,i stopped screaming but i couldn't stop shaking or crying. I was still in pain but i managed to look at him .I realized he was holding a big jar but there was no longer water in it, "oh my god priscilla,whats going on with you,what in the world do you think you are doing?", suddenly the heat stopped but i felt a bit dizzy, everything was a blur .What was he talking about,couldn't he see i was in pain. I struggled to let out the words but i was so mad at him for asking me that ".what do you mean?" i finally asked breathing hard and i saw his eyes filled with confusion and anger "Why did you burn your mothers picture Prisca!,why?" .
I widened my eyes at the statement and snapped my head at where the picture had been and i saw nothing but ashes ,even the little table had burnt down. I was dumbstruck ,i could only say nothing else but "i...didnt...did not do that..i didn't", i stammered but Daniel only stood and glared at me his eyes still holding that death stare but he was still confused maybe debating whether to believe me or not but shockingly he knelt down beside my bed were i was sitting and his face changed to a more softer and friendly look. I was beginning to think he was bipolar or something. One minute he fuming mad and the next he looked so kind and caring.
"it's okay...It's okay love I'm sorry for lashing out on you like that,i know you not feeling well right
now, why don't you go take a cold shower and i will be back with something to lower down your fever", he said putting the palm of his hands on my forehead checking on my temperature which was obviously very high even i could feel it. I just nodded my head but wondered why he didn't go on to ask me how i had managed to burn the picture to ashes like that without setting my whole room on fire;i watched him leave my room till he closed the door behind him.I stood up quickly, surprised that i could feel my legs again...i looked around for any matches or a lighter,i couldn't remember setting anything on fire all i remembered was staring at the picture in anger and thats it!.I needed to talk to someone who would believe me and try to make sense out of things"Bryan!" i said to myself, i had to sent him a message to come over 'ASAP!'

Re: Story, The Hiddens by donsimoniiblog: 9:28am On Apr 11, 2018
Chapter 8

Omw!Elizabeth is alive!i know i know its crazy right!
Oh well yeah at least that's something.
Anyways loves thank you again for reaching this stage in my boooook!so far i have one Read on the seventh chapter&For that person i will definitely write the eighth...yes i prioritize each and every one of my readers!Hellz yeah;-)oh and above is a picture of Jena...
Chapter8
Bryan had gotten to my house an hour after i had called him and i had explained everything to him in a hurry. He sat at the edge of my bed looking at me blankly,did he actually think i was insane!," please,earth back to Bryannnn!say something at least!" i said snapping my fingers in his face. At least he snapped out of whatever thoughts he was having. "i...i don't know what to say,this all sounds crazy and unreal. You telling me you burnt that table without physically doin' it with a matche stick or a lighter" he stated trying to understand the whole situation ,he started pacing. "i know it sounds crazy Bryan but do you think i would actually burn my own table and my mothers picture intentionally!risking the whole situation of burning this house down...damn im not crazy ok!", i said to him frustrated i had to sit down.
"its okay ,i know you of all people wouldn't be stupid enough to have a death wish like that but now we really have to figure out what the Bleep is
goin' on with you. Before things get out of
hand." , he said sitting next to me on the bed. We looked at each other and we both smiled, we both knew this was a mission.
Daniel
Who was his mother talking about!,at least she should have told her who these protectors were. Honestly, he rolled his eyes at the phone.Now how was he going to handle this whole situation.
He had left the house in the care of his daughter and Bryan. He trusted Bryan,his best friends son and little did Bryan know how great he was .His father Michael was a demon hunter, they had gone through a lot together and Bryan was to take over after his father although his tattoos were taking a bit too long to showcase.Maybe his father had already trained him on how to handle them and how to disguise them to the whole world.
He knocked on Michael's door and he didn't take long to answer, "my friend!come in we need to talk!" he said letting him in quickly.They sat in a large meeting room and there were about fifteen people there most of which he knew. "so we have all gathered here to discuss a very serious matter,i will get straight to the point...", Jena leader of red coven said standing up from her seat .She had long golden hair ,even though she was almost a hundred and thirty two years old she still looked twenty .She was very powerful and had been chosen by the hidden coven;the most powerful cavern to represent them and to also lead the supernatural world ,to keep it in balance so that the human world would also be safe and in balance.
"...as i was saying dearies there is a serious matter that has risen and needs to be assessed right away.The demon king has figured out somehow that the hidden coven still exists!This is very bad and we must do whatever it takes to protect them!.The demon king will try his best to slaughter each and every witch or creature of the sun as best as they can but lucky for us we are creatures of the night too,the moon goddess will protect us. Daniel you are a hybrid and leader of the grim warlocks,you and Michael will and must protect the Princess of the coven. You will have to keep her in the dark about her identity till we figure this all out!"
I know yaaaaalz like seriously Bryan a demon hunter!well i will be damned!
Lolzzz things couldn't get more interesting.Ohh yeah Daniel is a hybrid..some of you are like a hybrid of what..well he is of course a werewolf&warlock!yeyyyz i didn't want him to be the usual vampire werewolf hybrid no no.

Full story click here to read http://www.donsimonii.com/search/label/THE%20HIDDENS?m=1
Re: Story, The Hiddens by donsimoniiblog: 7:32am On Apr 13, 2018
Chapter 9

I was so frustrated today and definitely knew being at school today wasn't going to help my situation in any ways. All i could think of was that i needed answers,there are two ways to my problem either I'm going insane or I'm some kind of cliche alien!.
I got into my fourth class which was Literature and i almost choked after i saw one of the seniors me and Bryan häd seen last Saturday at the 'chicken inn' restaurant. 'what is he doing in my class' i thought out loud while walking to my desk.
I could literally feel his stare burning through my skull and it made my whole body feel heated. Thank God the teacher Mr Huggins walked in. "good morning students,today we will be doing a critical analysis on the poetry 'RedWolf' and our best senior poetry student Mr Jake Adams will be assisting us today" after his statement everyone started clapping and i noticed all the girls were excited as if they had just heard Justin Bieber or Taylor Lautner was assisting.
After literature i quickly walked out of the classroom just so i could avoid this senior 'Jake'...i just didn't feel right around him,he made me feel nervous,shy,heated and excited for no good reason. I didn't like the way my body and heart reacted around him, it confused me and i didn't want to probably faint if he ever came to greet me or something.
I was walking really fast on my way to the locker room when i heard the voice again,it startled me
'what now?' i whispered to myself .After a long debate with myself I finally followed the voices hoping that maybe they were my answer to whatever was going on with me. They led me exactly to the school basement 'like seriously' i was starting to hate the place, there was obviously something "fishy" about it.
"is anyone here?...hello,i guess its only me then" ,i looked around and almost jumped when the door behind the chair opened,last time I swear it didn't open . My heart was racing ' well this is odd' , i walked towards the door and entered slowly with caution.
There was a long corridor,it was dark and the place looked like a dungeon. I shivered and walked following the corridor to wherever it would lead me .After a while i was beginning to think the corridor had no end .
Finally i heard voices ,like real male voices and decided to follow them after a long debate with myself whether it was a wise decision or not.I picked the latter because obviously it was not, in fact this was the most stupid decision I have ever made but I had to know I wasn't crazy. I had to get to the bottom of this.
I followed the voices to a room and i eavesdropped. "the Alpha is her protector and he is a hybrid!,we need to warn master Jasper about the
Alpha'z return!", the first voice said and i gasped at what i heard 'alpha?hybrids?' this didn't make sense. I peeked through the door to see who these people were,i mean aren't hybrids animals?,this didn't make sense. I almost screamed out of my mind after what i saw luckily someone covered my mouth and I felt sparks rushing all over my body and it felt so good and comforting. I was then dragged to a hidden corner. My heart was racing and I suddenly panicked remembering the situation I was in. I started kicking trying to wriggle out of whoever was covering my mouth. The person forced me to face him or her. "Jake?!"
"don't make a sound", he warned,dark stormy grey eyes looking deep into mine. I breathed in deeply and blushed at how close he was "what the hell? " but my heart still raced at what i had seen,did Jake see them too?,what was he doing here?. "Follow me and stay close,okay" he commanded,i wondered why he was acting so 'dominating' and why I felt compelled to follow his every command...i decided it was just my instinct and I didn't have much of a choice.
"first tell me what the hell is going on?what are you doing here?" i asked in a low voice but he only ignored me . "if you want to live you will stop talking and you will follow my 'orders' ." he started walking and i followed behind annoyed,if it wasn't for the whole 'if you want to live part i would have argued with him!,who gave him the right to give me orders anyways when he should obviously be giving me good damn explanations!.I decided I would ask him later on.

Full story click here to read http://www.donsimonii.com/search/label/THE%20HIDDENS?m=1
Re: Story, The Hiddens by donsimoniiblog: 12:10pm On Apr 14, 2018
Chapter 10

"Jake tell me what the hell is going on here!..." I asked Jake after we had gone out of the dark corridor but he didn't answer and that really made me angry "Jake!" ,He quickly pulled me into the school basement and closed the door behind me.
"just shut up for a second...okay" he growled, then put a chair on the door 'what the fudge, he really growled_who does that'. The next thing he did was very weird and it almost freaked me out, he touched the door and the door was replaced by a wall,i was left shaking with fear , 'oh my freaking word!' i thought to myself 'this cant be happening'. " we need to go and you need to forget whatever you saw today." He stated.
"uhhhh are you crazy!, forget what happened! .I don't even know what the hell just happened...care to at least explain this shit to me! " I could barely breath after I finished, I felt like my brains were going to explode and definitely thought I was in some kind of a dream. Jake just stood in front of me then suddenly he wore a very intimidating smirk on his face that made me feel very uncomfortable and it only made me frown at him 'Bleep.my.life'.
"what? " I asked him annoyed. He walked towards me with his arms crossed and I unconsciously stepped back earning another smirk from him. I gasped after noticing his eyes darken and he stood right in front of me barely leaving some space between us. My heart beat increased and I could feel his warm minty breath brush against my face as he leaned in.
I couldn't say a word .I felt like my whole body turned numb and my knees felt weak, they literally felt like jell_O and I prayed I wouldn't fall. Then Jake whispered in my right ear , "you really talk a lot my little mate, I will explain everything when the time comes...patience de-rosa " then he moved back and walked out leaving me with more questions .Bastard!.
I couldn't stop thinking about what happened as I walked in the school lobby making my way outside to the school parking lot. "what the Bleep just happened! " I said to myself. I blinked a couple of times ' maybe I'm still dreaming and I will wake up and find out this was all just a bad bad dream.' , nope this wasn't dream...its all too real...im so bleeped!, I groaned covering my face with both hands.
"whatsup .Prisca, you look awful", I heard Bryan's voice behind me, I rolled my eyes "thanks for the compliment" I said sarcastically while he sat on the cemented ground next to me. "well anytime
love, anytime...so seriously why do you look like you have just seen pigs flying over a rainbow", he said with a hint of curiosity showing in his eyes. I laughed a little and then frowned "trust me you don't wanna know what I have seen" I told him looking into space.Now Jake wore the same frown I was wearing on my face "come on just tell me already, you making me die of curiosity! " he complained. "well here goes nothing...just don't think I'm going insane ok..." I made him promise and he did " why do you always say that,I won't I
promise" .
After I had explained everything to Bryan including the whole incident between me and Jake he looks like 'he had just seen pigs flying over a rainbow.' There was an awkward silence for a minute, then Bryan decided to finally talk and I was relieved because I really wanted to know what was going on that mind of his "well that really was some shitty day you have had". I looked at him and sighed "ya think?...so you don't think I'm bat shit crazy? ", he wore a ghost smile"not in a million years " .I smiled at him relieved 'i love this guy, his my best friend and the brother I never had.
comment and continue enjoying the story

Full story click here to read http://www.donsimonii.com/search/label/THE%20HIDDENS?
Re: Story, The Hiddens by donsimoniiblog: 8:17am On Apr 16, 2018
Chapter 11

AKES POV
I was extremely annoyed with almost everything that was happening in my life.I seriously wasn't happy with the fact that I was assigned to protect a fucking witch .
I mean everybody knows werewolves and witches don't get along very well and that counts for me. Now to make matters worse I find out the witch I'm supposed to protect turns out to be my mate! Well that didn't turn out well..I don't need a mate!. For obvious reasons,part of those reasons being mates are a weakness I don't need a mate especially as an Alpha of the strongest pack in New Orleans and one of the best packs in USA.
My wolf Damon kept nagging me for one stupid reason , "don't call our mate stupid,you idiot!" Damon yelled in my head making me growl " don't growl at me ,don't you dare" he shouted at me making me roll my eyes and I mentally blocked him.
Damon was very short tempered just like me so we basically argued a lot, especially about little things which made it harder for me to even make decisions. He could be a menace most of the time but he is strong and he is my pride.
My thoughts were disturbed by Christopher my best friend and my beta,he just budged in as usual and that always annoyed me to the bone. I sat up straight "what is it Chris", I asked him lazily.
"I'm done with the Silverstone documents boss man" he said dropping some files on my desk.I rolled my eyes at the ridiculous nickname he gave me, seriously were the hell did he pick that up from 'the trash?'
He looked at me weirdly which made me raise an eyebrow " what is it this time?" .
" you look like shit Alpha."
I snorted," well thanks beta for the compliment" I said sarcastically.
" Anytime Alpha ,so what's the problem?"
God,how does he know I have a problem, I swear this guy could be my mother," I found my mate," I decided to tell him...he was gonna find out anyways since he was very good at being nosy.
He looked at me ,amused " so what's the problem, dude that's great ,unless you gay".
" Piss off,I'm not gay..." I stood up from my nice black leather chair " I just don't want a mate especially if she is a goddamn witch,I told you that already" .
Chris rolled his eyes and smirked , "yeah right,you want her ,you need her but as usual you just too stupid to admit it and second of all your mate is a witch !,how is that possible .A werewolf can't have a witch as a mate that's impossible."
I took the files from my desk and started opening them just checking that everything I needed was there before I chop someone's head off ."stop talking rubbish,I don't need a mate,mates are for weak men ....", I smirked "weak men like you Chris and second of all yes my mate is a witch she's the one I'm supposed to be protecting
apparently".
Christopher glared at me ,if he was someone else I would have ripped out their heart but Chris was like my little brother...I let him get away with a lot of shit .I just grinned at him with my "very annoying wide grin" because I knew I had won this argument "again"
"Well I will gladly stay a weak man once I find my mate ,there must be an explanation to why your mate is a hidden 'witch' I'm sure the moon goddess has something planned out for yo..." before he could finish his statement Rebecca one of my Gemma's walked in with her usual flirty smile,I mentally rolled my eyes.
" Alpha ",she greeted me and gave me an unnecessary hug ignoring Chris who looked really annoyed beside me " I missed you" she whispered in my ear but I'm sure Chris heard it,he was werewolf after all.
So Rebecca was my ex girlfriend who I kept fucking, well because the girl can't stay out of my pants for more than a day 'literally'.I'm not being selfish but I know Rebecca's aim which is to use me so she can become lunar like every other girl in the pack. This is one of the exact reasons why i didn't want a mate,women just want either my body or the lunar position of the greatest and strongest wolf pack .
How can I say no to her ,I'm a guy and she is one sexy woman who knows how to please me in several ways besides I will use her just like she thinks she's using me . Rebecca Hawks has always been the most beautiful woman in the pack although i bet she spends a lot of time at the spar and beauty saloon so she can look like that,i mean anyone can see that her beauty is based on a lot of makeup which makes me wonder what she really looks like under all that makeup .
Her long wavy ,silky blond hair is another attractive thing about her ,its really light blond that's almost faded to a whitish blondish colour but it suits her and it makes her blue eyes pop out more .
Her body is not too bad ,she is like a model ,slim and beautiful with large boobs 'yeah that's one thing I appreciate about her'.Her skin is always glowing all the time which makes me think its all due to the extra effort the poor people at the spar put in or probably because of the makeup products she uses 'she even smells like overdosed girly makeup and soap ,it chokes me ;literally its almost suffocating'. Speaking of which I'm going to be needing her tonight ...Prisca keeps coming into mind its all too frustrating and I need to get away from my nagging wolf.
" I missed you too" I whispered back into her ear which made her shiver with pleasure, I really loved the impact I had on women,another one of my prides.
Christopher cleared his throat with an exaggerated cough " well I will be leaving I have got...issues to be attended to and hello to you too Rebecca" he said literally running out of the office with a disgusted look plastered on his face .
#sigh �i know right how dare he do such a thing 'mwahahaha I'm joking his an ass but that's not the worst thing his done*dead�'*I hope you enjoyed this chapter coz honestly took my little free time to write for you guys coz I love you�& don't hate on Jake just yet ,his a bad boy but his got his reasons�yeah
Love you kittens�
Comments are appreciated ,good ones of course ,don't be swearing at me for my mistakes ,gosh I'm human just point them out and I will fix them �that would be really helpful

Full story click here to read http://www.donsimonii.com/search/label/THE%20HIDDENS?
Re: Story, The Hiddens by donsimoniiblog: 9:25am On Apr 17, 2018
Chapter 12

Daniella's pov
"Jared is here" my mum called from downstairs,I stared at my strikingly figure in the mirror turning my back to get a great view. It's been a month since I last saw Jared so I wanted to look perfect for him,my face heated once again and I turned a dark shade of red just thinking of him.
I brushed the imaginary dust from My dress,i'm wearing a netted blue dress. It's kind of simple
unlike me. With a tight bodice that tailors into the slight ruffled hemline. A slight trail of iridescent embroidery covers the chest to waist area,stopped by a satin flat ribbon,I got in my silver pumps and dabbed some makeup on my face,after checking my self out agai n. I murmured a quick "perfect" before winking at the mirror and dashing downstairs.
My house is quite huge,I mean gigantic. It's one of those houses you see on television and wish you'd get someday. I tallied through the hallway and lost my balance tripping on a stool,I gained my balance again but dramatically cried after realizing that I just broke my dad's one of a kind vase,it shattered to the brim in pieces that can never be arranged. I bent down trying to put the pieces back together but shamelessly failed I was now sweating profusely ruining my makeup.
"Oh my gosh,what have I done" I cried still holding a piece.
"Kira,kira,kira" I whisper yelled trying to get our house keeper's attention. She ran towards my direction and her jaw dropped while her eyes widened in realization of the taboo I just committed.
"Yeah I know" I rolled my eyes "can you get it replaced?" I questioned chewing on my nails,I do that a lot more in this kind of scenario.
"No ma'am it's one of a kind and limited,your Dad got it from Paris a long time ago you know" she remarked going into the store room to get a broom. I paced back and forth staring at my Dad's art collection in the hallway which comprises of more expensive works of arts. Why waste money
on this when you can easily get cars and other
material stuffs.
Kira came in with a broom and gathered all the pieces in a brown paper bag.
"Where are you taking that to?"
"Don't worry ma'am I will keep it hidden upstairs at the attic so Mr Anderson won't find out" she smiled sealing the bag.
"Right,thanks kira" I thanked her,she nodded and walked away. I got back on my heels passing a lot of rooms and finally stopped at the entrance to our dinning room,Mum already prepared dinner which smells divine. I licked my lips anticipating each taste of the already roasted chicken,lasagna,French fries,spaghetti, beef,pastries and different varieties of wines arranged in a chronological way.
Mum said this was the only time I get to eat all of those sweets and back to my diet ASAP.
I smiled already imagining my self munching on those food,I bite my lips nervously staring at a certain Jared. He wore a tuxedo which suits him like it was made for him,his slightly messy blonde hair giving him a perfect look,I fiddled with my fingers when his cobalt blue eyes met with my sea green ones,I averted my eyes from his quickly.
Then I realised that he actually came with his parents Mr and Mrs woods,his Dad owns one of the best shipping industry,business markets and shares in this country,whilst his Mum owns the best advanced fashion industry too. Jared told me that both his parents were forced to get married,like more of the rich who arranges marriages for their children. Jared and I both fall in that category but ours is more different and ideal. My parents wanted us to get together cause of the business agreement between the Anderson's and the Woods' but when my Mum found out that I was infatuated and fanny over Jared she was more than happy about fulfilling her child's and husband's needs.
I didn't realise that I was still glued to my position, I stepped forward shakily but was greeted by the barking sound of Luna my Lebanon,she jumped on my arms engaging her saliva all over my now sweaty face,I laughed so hard ruffling her hair,she shifted her head more into my face clearing enjoying the contact, I pat her once more then put her down. She ran back to her favourite chair and settled in. Mrs woods smiled getting up from her chair,I smiled too. We've met on several occasions like important parties and dinners but we greeted with more of the 'heys and hi's'.
"Hello there my child" she greeted enveloping me in a tight hug.
"Hey Mrs woods" I greeted back politely. She disconnected us and pinched my cheeks "call me Catharine will you,I'm not old my dear still as fit as you" she laughed holding her stomach. And that's when I actually looked at her face closely,she had bright blue eyes,tanned skin and a really stunning smile,her dark brown hair fell back and stopped on her shoulders. She is indeed really pretty I must add,i swear I saw Jared glare at his Mum obviously telling her to quiet down,so she did and held my hands bringing me to seat beside
Jared.
I blushed again feeling his eyes on me "hey there" he started.
"Hi jar-
" why don't we start eating now"my dad interrupted holding his stomach,everyone laughed but I rolled my eyes at him . leave it to dad to bring
up food.
You could hear different unpleasant sounds coming from the batting of plates,forks and spoons. I clapped my hands silently seeing my Mum coming with a coconut creamy cheese cake,when it was set on the table,she silently rolled her eyes at me when i took a slice and savored the taste,I moaned silently. mum has her way around my stomach.
" So how are you Jared?,it's been a while" I asked shyly. Jared and I were walking through my dad's garden,the one closer to the lake. It has beautiful pathways made of bricks and the cloud looked like it was covered with a blanket and holes in it allowing the stars to reflect on the pathway just well adding to it's already perfect structure.
"Yes it is" he muttered solemnly, I looked at his face and frowned,he isn't smiling,or doesn't he like coming here. I cleared my throat stepping in front of him staring directly at his cobalt eyes, oh
my,stop blushing you fool he would think that you
are a freak Daniella get a hold of yourself . my subconscious mind ranted.
"Jared,what's wrong" I pouted. You are indeed a
freak. He held my hand with his and cupped my cheeks "Daniella don't you think that our parents are practically giving us away for their business agreement. It doesn't feel right" he finished,averting his eyes from mine and staring into space.
To you it doesn't, but to me it does. But I didn't tell him that,I've been hiding my feelings from him,I don't want to loose my friendship,have known him all through my life but started developing this great new feelings that give me butterflies in the tummy whenever I look at him. I don't think he feels the same but he will get used to it since we are getting engaged soon. Right?
Right.
"I know,but with time it will feel right" I assured him taking in his palms,he robbed small circles on it,smiling lightly. I know that smile,it's when he isn't sure of something he uttered.
The both of us jinked immediately at my Father's raspy voice. "Who broke my one of a kind vase,why me!!" I laughed anxiously then looked at Jared in horror.

click here to read the full story http://www.donsimonii.com/search/label/THE%20HIDDENS?

http://www.donsimonii.com/p/story.html?
Click the link above to see other stories available on the blog
link for full story
Re: Story, The Hiddens by donsimoniiblog: 11:16am On Apr 18, 2018
Chapter 12 part 2

I don't know how I was feeling right now because I was experiencing a lot of emotions ,i was feeling angry and betrayed because my own parents kept a big secret that was based on an important aspect in my life,I was feeling scared because I just got told I'm a witch and an animal basically a 'beast!',I was also terrified that my life was in danger and was being hunted down by warlocks!, I was feeling a bit relieved because me being a witch explained a lot of things that have been happening for past couple of weeks but mostly I was feeling sick to my stomach and I feel like I'm about to throw up!. I think Daniel noticed because he quickly handed me a tiny trashcan and I emptied all the breakfast I had eaten this morning 'I wish I could throw up my life'.
After throwing up and rinsing my mouth I finally decided to actually talk 'about it'," So I'm a witch...wow,I'm a werewolf too", i said sarcastically," how come I have never turned into one and how come I don't feel like a witch or a werewolf...maybe I didn't actually inherit anything from you, dad!" I said hoping he would agree this was all a mistake 'or maybe my dad is psychotic and that's why my mom had to stay away from him?'
He held my hand tightly but it was comforting " Sweetheart I really do wish you hadn't inherited all this,that you were just human like your mother and we would just live happily without having to look over our shoulders but unfortunately this is our fate and we have to live with it . Actually Allesia my cousin sister put a blocking spell on you so you wouldn't feel or use any of your powers as a witch or your strength as a wolf but once you turned eighteen somehow your powers were triggered back. I guess its because you older now and stronger and maybe that is why the shadow hunters were able to sense you .Well as of your wolf I guess you should start feeling her soon since the spell has been broken", he said furrowing his eyebrows .I was feeling so defeated and I felt as if my own life had just slapped me in the face...that's why I kept hearing things,that's why I burnt my picture in a dream then physically it burnt ,it all made sense now!. "so now what?", I thought out loud without even realising it.
" We moving back home,to your real home princess,New Orleans" he said with a ghost smile.
I took my hand from him,'fucken unbelievable!,just when I was beginning to accept living in Zimbabwe, I was beginning to love this place!....oh no what about Bryan...what about school(code for Bryan again,I mean I don't give a damn about school)!," I can't do this again!,I just can't!...you can't just expect me to leave and start over again!,maybe you are wrong or you just
crazy!,maybe this is all part of your crazy shit that
made mom run from you,maybe this is why mom
had to stay away because you totally crazy!,
just...stay away from me ,God I can't believe you
right now..!" I was about to walk out...no I was about to 'run out' again but before I could even take a step my dad had managed to somehow grab my arm 'again' but this time his grip was more aggressive. Well he was definitely pissed off.
"I'm really sorry Prisca but we have to leave tonight at 8pm ,I need to protect you and for that to happen we need to be close to family and your coven...there's a lot you have to learn .I suggest you start getting ready .Its either we do this the
hard way or the easy way and if try anything stupid
I won't be so easy on you.Note this is for your
own good and next time you decide to speak to me
with that tone young lady I will not be so nice you
hear me? "he said coldly,his voice sending chills to my spine and I just managed to nod,he released my arm from his grip but I could already feel that there was going to be a bruise there.

click here to read the full story http://www.donsimonii.com/search/label/THE%20HIDDENS?
link for full story
Re: Story, The Hiddens by donsimoniiblog: 6:51am On Apr 24, 2018
Chapter 13

PRISCA(POV)
A FEW HOURS LATER
NEW ORLEANS
I found myself around 3am sitting in my fathers car already in New Orleans driving to I don't know where!,I was so sad right now but I couldn't cry anymore because my eyes felt like a fuckin' desert after crying for hours at home locked up in my bedroom.
I mean I couldn't even say goodbye to my newest best friend Bryan because he was in Australia for the winter holidays which began on the fourth of July. But I did manage to send him a text message lying that I was going back to Canada to live with my mom 'because some problems came up'. I honestly felt so bad!.
" Where are we going?" I asked my dad who was trying to concentrate on driving since it was apparently too dark and we were surrounded by a lot of trees ,there weren't even street lights !.Honestly I was beginning to hate this place not only because there were no street lights but because I actually had a really bad feeling about this place.
"We going to the Silverstone pack,one of your protectors is there and his the strongest ...I don't like him very much but his the strongest Alpha and I trust him to take care of you while I take care of a couple of things " he said clenching his jaw,I could feel he was a bit tense and honestly so was I...'wait did he just say an Alpha ?,taking care of me? while he...oh hell no!.I mentally face palmed myself 'now he thinks I need a babysitter or this is his way of abandoning me,just like mom did. '
" You basically leaving me with a stranger that you don't like?,I really don't need a babysitter Daniel" I said crossing my arms trying to sound a bit more serious.
He sighed " its for your own good and please I don't want to argue about it right now...I already told you why I'm doing this".
I rolled my eyes there he goes again 'for my own good? And 'honestly does he think I enjoy arguing with him?," yeah right my own good or your own
good I'm beginning to wonder" I said sarcastically.
I noticed we were heading deeper into the forest ,how creepy ...maybe my father decided he was sick of me and finally wanted to get rid of me by killing me and dumping my body somewhere in the Forest 'nothing was sure anymore'.
Okay maybe I spoke to soon ,I should probably stay away from the ID extra channel.
We arrived at a really large gate with a few large men dressed like soldiers * note I said dressed like soldiers ,not that they were actual soldiers* .My dad showed them a card and we were allowed to enter. The place had a lot of houses ,shops and a few malls that we passed through ,I was guessing it was sort of like a small town .It took a whole one and a half hour to get to our destination.
We arrived at a huge house...wait it was a huge mansion with yet another large gate with a huge werewolf symbol in the middle .
My dad repeated the process of showing a card to yet four security men before they let us in 'are all the men around here huge and masculine'. I was guessing whoever lived here was some sort of President or someone really important because this place was damn beautiful and the mansion was a 'four storey building!'.
It was already around five am in the morning and the sun was already threatening to come out so I could see a little.The driveway to the parking area itself was a long way!
Maybe this was a hotel?
We were escorted inside the mansion by one of the security man 'why does this alpha have so much security anyways?.
I was speechless when we entered the mansion because there are no words in this world that could describe how beautiful it was!,the floor was shinning to the extent were I could literally see myself. The walls were all royal white and the hallway was so long and had a couple expensive paintings probably by famous painters

link for full story
Re: Story, The Hiddens by donsimoniiblog: 10:00am On Apr 25, 2018
Chapter 13 part 1

PRISCA(POV)
A FEW HOURS LATER
NEW ORLEANS
I found myself around 3am sitting in my fathers car already in New Orleans driving to I don't know where!,I was so sad right now but I couldn't cry anymore because my eyes felt like a fuckin' desert after crying for hours at home locked up in my bedroom.
I mean I couldn't even say goodbye to my newest best friend Bryan because he was in Australia for the winter holidays which began on the fourth of July. But I did manage to send him a text message lying that I was going back to Canada to live with my mom 'because some problems came up'. I honestly felt so bad!.
" Where are we going?" I asked my dad who was trying to concentrate on driving since it was apparently too dark and we were surrounded by a lot of trees ,there weren't even street lights !.Honestly I was beginning to hate this place not only because there were no street lights but because I actually had a really bad feeling about this place.
"We going to the Silverstone pack,one of your protectors is there and his the strongest ...I don't like him very much but his the strongest Alpha and I trust him to take care of you while I take care of a couple of things " he said clenching his jaw,I could feel he was a bit tense and honestly so was I...'wait did he just say an Alpha ?,taking care of me? while he...oh hell no!.I mentally face palmed myself 'now he thinks I need a babysitter or this is his way of abandoning me,just like mom did. '
" You basically leaving me with a stranger that you don't like?,I really don't need a babysitter Daniel" I said crossing my arms trying to sound a bit more serious.
He sighed " its for your own good and please I don't want to argue about it right now...I already told you why I'm doing this".
I rolled my eyes there he goes again 'for my own good? And 'honestly does he think I enjoy arguing with him?," yeah right my own good or your own
good I'm beginning to wonder" I said sarcastically.
I noticed we were heading deeper into the forest ,how creepy ...maybe my father decided he was sick of me and finally wanted to get rid of me by killing me and dumping my body somewhere in the Forest 'nothing was sure anymore'.
Okay maybe I spoke to soon ,I should probably stay away from the ID extra channel.
We arrived at a really large gate with a few large men dressed like soldiers * note I said dressed like soldiers ,not that they were actual soldiers* .My dad showed them a card and we were allowed to enter. The place had a lot of houses ,shops and a few malls that we passed through ,I was guessing it was sort of like a small town .It took a whole one and a half hour to get to our destination.
We arrived at a huge house...wait it was a huge mansion with yet another large gate with a huge werewolf symbol in the middle .
My dad repeated the process of showing a card to yet four security men before they let us in 'are all the men around here huge and masculine'. I was guessing whoever lived here was some sort of President or someone really important because this place was damn beautiful and the mansion was a 'four storey building!'.
It was already around five am in the morning and the sun was already threatening to come out so I could see a little.The driveway to the parking area itself was a long way!
Maybe this was a hotel?
We were escorted inside the mansion by one of the security man 'why does this alpha have so much security anyways?.
I was speechless when we entered the mansion because there are no words in this world that could describe how beautiful it was!,the floor was shinning to the extent were I could literally see myself. The walls were all royal white and the hallway was so long and had a couple expensive paintings probably by famous painters

link for full story
Re: Story, The Hiddens by Skylard101(m): 8:18pm On Apr 26, 2018
Nice story. Next episode pls
Re: Story, The Hiddens by donsimoniiblog: 8:32pm On Apr 26, 2018
Skylard101:
Nice story. Next episode pls
. Will be posted here soon, more chapters available on www.donsimonii.com/search/label/THE%20HIDDENS?

Thank you
Re: Story, The Hiddens by devilmaycry1(m): 11:27pm On Apr 26, 2018
nice story
Re: Story, The Hiddens by donsimoniiblog: 7:34am On Apr 27, 2018
devilmaycry1:
nice story
Thanks for your comment
Re: Story, The Hiddens by donsimoniiblog: 11:27am On Jun 13, 2018
visit www.donsimonii.com, new updates are available on your fav stories
Re: Story, The Hiddens by donsimoniiblog: 7:36am On Jun 14, 2018
Chapter 13 part 2..

I was so lost admiring the house that i didn't even notice we had entered another room and the huge young blond man who had escorted us here was asking us too wait here while he calls the Alpha,now that I was in a room with light I could see how 'hot' this guy was,he was a few feet taller than me but although he wasn't that tall he was huge,like he was 'muscle everywhere'...I'm sure the men here were on some kind of steroids. I sat down on a couch next to my dad,apparently this huge room was called the waiting room.
After waiting for what felt like hours the blond 'hot' cute guy came back " the Alpha will be with you in a minute ", then he walked away.I tied my hair in a high pony in frustration, I mean who does this Alpha person think he is making us wait this long!, " dad I'm really tired ,if this Alpha doesn't come down here like now I'm going to sleep on this couch and I will drool a whole
swimming pool on his precious couch! "i whisper yelled and Daniel actually laughed a little .
I rolled my eyes ,just then a really nice delicious smell filled my nose almost making me lick my lips unconsciously...It was fresh rain,cinnamon and at the same time it smelled like fresh forest leaves(I know its crazy)...damn I have never craved something so badly.
I almost jumped up when something or or someone yelled in my head ' mate!,our mate
omg!!!,' I scrunched up my eyebrows ' oh don't be scared,hi I'm your wolf Nina'. Oh no...' hi Nina'
' Here comes our delicious mate' she said excitedly, well I'm guessing my wolf was already head over heels for our 'unknown' mate.
A guy suddenly walked downstairs ,a young guy and he was talking to a blond girl 'she is so beautiful i thought ,he kissed her passionately before she walked away into another room and for some reason I growled? which caught my dads attention and he just gave me a raised eyebrow.' Nina did you just growl?' I had to confirm, 'our mate kissed that skinny bitch!,yes I growled!'. When the guy faced us I almost fainted , " Jake !" I said out loud but he didn't look surprised at all...he looked amused . 'well the world is a small place, but damn our mate is yummy..hmmm' Nina commented,i blushed furiously at her last comment.She should really reserve some of her comments if we gonna be sharing one mind!
My dad nodded his head to Jake as a greeting " Alpha Jake,good to see you are still well ". Jake gave him smug grin " like wise hunter"."good to see you too princess." Jake said smiling at me .I knew his smile was mocking me but I couldn't help admire his beautiful stormy gray eyes that amazingly were surrounded by a golden thin circle just around his iris .His muscles were so huge I could see them clearly because they looked as if they were about to rip through his tight grey t-shirt(poor shirt) 'don't you just wish you were that
t_shirt,stuck on those sexy abs'once ', again Nina's comment had me blushing furiously I was probably tomato red right now 'Nina stop it...Gosh' .I could feel her grinning proudly at her success at making me blush in front of our mate.
He was so tall,way taller than me_he looked around 6.3f-tall while I was like average 5.4f-tall 'at least i was actually taller than some girls at our school even my former girlfriends who were around 5.1f-tall' .
His hair was pitch black and some of it fell on his forehead ,it was wet... he probably just had a shower,I blushed and looked down....'what is wrong with me!'I'm admiring a stranger...Bleep.my.life.
A loud growl got me out of my thoughts 'that wasn't me ',I looked up and I saw Jake staring at me,walking towards me and he whispered in my ears his eyes darkening, "I wouldn't look at me like that if I was you" he said with a husky voice 'it was so sexy!' Then he he kissed my neck making me gasp.My dad coughed loudly 'exaggerating his cough'. " can we get back to business now?" he said seriously .Oh God did that just happen !
Omg !Jake is the Alpha! lol that was so obvious
This is so great& Prisca just experienced her her wolf Nina!
Things are already getting heated for
Prisca &Jake!,even though he said he didn't want a mate the jerk is already falling for Prisca hahaha

link for full story
Re: Story, The Hiddens by donsimoniiblog: 7:22am On Jun 15, 2018
CHAPTER 14
"So the girl will be staying with me,especially considering the fact that she is my mate,unfortunately" Jake said bluntly ,taking a seat next opposite me and my dad,' what does he mean unfortunately!, ' .I was really hurt somehow but I don't know why,its not like I wanted to be his mate either...right?.
My dad balled his hands into fists," she will stay here for a while and that won't be long!,she is my daughter and she belongs with me!... Alpha " he said the last part with a hint of disgust.
There was a tense atmosphere now,I could feel it and Nina was whimpering wanting to disagree with my dad. I was guessing she really liked Jake,which was a bad thing for me.
" What's wrong Nina?'
" we belong with our mate,your dad is making him angry I don't like it" she said . I rolled my eyes.
" Nina our mate so you say...doesn't want us okay,calm down besides he was making out with the blondy remember"
She didn't reply.
There was a loud angry growl coming from Jake,he stood up and marched towards my father who also stood up slowly to face an angry Alpha...I looked at them scared out of my fucken mind!,I could feel the power radiating off the Alpha and it made my wolf whimper even more wanting to submit?.
" She is mine and I keep what's mine hunter,you have done your job well by bringing her to me although it was only a matter of time before I took her for myself" he said ,his voice was very threatening and hell it was scary plus full of authority. I just wanted to sink underground and stay that way forever.
My dad was trying not submit but even he couldn't be strong for long with the amount of power radiating off the Alpha.
"I submit" he said almost silently.
" Next time do not threaten to take away what's mine,I won't take that defiance lightly" Jake said ,then he called out to one of his maids I think.
" show her to her room,I will be up there with you in a minute"
Is he stupid?,he won't let me say goodbye to my father...hell no!.
I walked to my dad who looked as if he was about to rip out someone's heart and I hugged him tightly
"I don't like him,please don't leave or just take me with you" I whispered in his ear ignoring the Alphas deadly glare.
" I will be back for you princess,I promise .I love you"he kissed my forehead
"I love you too dad". He smiled and I walked away tears finally breaking loose and streaming down my eyes,I followed the little blond maid up the stairs.
" I'm sorry you had to leave your dad" she finally said breaking the awkward silence.
I smiled glancing up at her,she was a little bit shorter than me,her hair was short and curly ,I loved the golden blond colour it made her green eyes pop out and her bouncy curls framed her face beautifully. Her skin was a little olive and surprisingly she did not have even one spot on her face!,honestly she was just truely beautiful.
" thank you,I'm Priscilla but you can call me
P risca"
" Nice to meet you Prisca I'm Cathy,I just came here yesterday I'm on punishment for insulting one of the police forces so now I have to help the cleaners in the pack house for a week!" She complained,then stopped at a door and opened it...it led to another hallway with more stairs!this place is huge.
I coughed out a laugh " and why would you insult the police?"
She sighed " because she was being a total bitch,she honestly wanted to arrest me for accidentally spilling juice all over her!,I even
apologized twice .Now here I am doing dirty work without payment"

link for full story

Mynd44 lalasticlala fp
Re: Story, The Hiddens by donsimoniiblog: 8:47am On Jun 16, 2018
Chapter 15

CHAPTER 15
"So you are my brothers lucky mate, i totally knew it", she stated with a glint of excitement.
I looked at her trying to study her " yes,I guess so and you his sister", i mentally face Palmed, of course she is his sister but i thought her name was Mila.
I felt my wolf roll her eyes and she sat on her paws" remind me again,why the Bleep are we stating the obvious?".
I sighed "i have no idea, it comes naturally".
" Well, I'm basically his cousin sister,anyways I'm so glad you his mate!" ,Sophie said excited ".. .from the moment i met you i knew you were special, we need to celebrate!".
'Wait what?'
Sophie stood up and grabbed my hand, " where are we going?" i asked her confused. I mean what were we even celebrating!
She smirked " to celebrate at the werewolves club,you need to let yourself loosen up for a bit !"
"Jake is so gonna kill you.Or maybe he will eat you
up..." Nina sang .
I ignored her and smirked. I mean defying the Alpha?,i love the idea 'what is he gonna do. ' I think I'm in love with Sophie ' i thought to myself.
"Well let's see how long that love is gonna last once she gets us killed!" Nina complained.
"Girl you need to take a chill pill" .I told her with smile.
" i can't wait!,let's go. I have been dying to get out of this place for a while now" i told Sophie who was already dragging me out of the pack house.
"You are going to love the place!,its incredibly fun!"
We got into Sophie's black BMW which looked 'incredibly beautiful', its so good to be rich.
"Nice car" i said admiring the soft leather seats.
"Thanks,she's my favorite" Sophie stated starting the engine.
We arrived at the blue Bloods club after an hour around midnight. I couldn't help but feel a bit guilty for defying the Alpha but i shrugged it off. Nina was awfully quiet,i was starting to get used to her company in my head but i knew she was against me going out without Jakes approval.
" Welcome to The Blue Blood's Club" Sophie shouted grabbing my hand again,'this girl is going to pull my hand out of its socket one day.'
I followed her to a considerably big building with bright lights and loud music. I smiled ,i had a 'thing for parties '.
We passed by a buff guard who looked really scary and ready to kill. We showed him our IDs and he let us pass.
The music inside the club was even louder, i swear my ear drums were about to burst. I sighed in relief when surprisingly my favorite song started to play 'Lucky by Aurora'.
"Stay close to me at all times, let's get some drinks!" Sophie shouted unnecessarily considering the music was no longer that loud. I followed her to the bar avoiding all the dancing figures,'the club was packed'.
We sat on the black chairs by the bar,a curly blond man came to take our orders.
Sophie smiled at him " ḫi̮̮ T̮̮i̮̮m̮ ̮!,"
The man i now knew as Tim gave us a toothy grin
"Sophie!, would you like your usual".
" Uhm tonight we celebrating so give us something stronger,your best shots!" She shouted.
I raised an eyebrow at Sophie,i really had no intention of getting wasted tonight. Sophie noticed my facial expression of disapproval.
"Don't worry!,wolves don't get that drunk. Besides what's a celebration without getting a little bit wasted!"
Yeah,she was right i needed to get a little bit wasted but not because i was celebrating but because i needed to drown my sorrows.
"BRING IT ON!" I shouted back and they both smiled.
Tim brought a two large bottles, one with blue liquid inside and another one with black liquid.
" I'm going to mix your shots and you two are going to be having the blue blood shots!"
I frowned " what's a blue blood shot?"
Sophie laughed " A blue blood shot is a were wolves biggest weakness when it comes to alcohol. Were wolves systems are different from humans!,we don't get drunk easily by consuming simple human alcohol." She smirked "but we do have our own alcohol called the blue blood shot. If humans drink that they would probably die from an alcohol overdose just by having one shot!. This is why this club is called the Blue Bloods, the shots are only given to werewolves but humans don't even know about it"
I widened my eyes in realization " oh, that's so cool!".
Tim and Sophie both laughed at my childish comment. After Tim finished mixing the alcohol he poured it in two tiny glasses and he handed them to us. I picked up my glass and immediately drank it all quickly.
" JESUS!" I shouted out loud, the shot was strong. I felt it burn as it entered my throat but i loved the sweet taste it left on my tongue. I could already feel myself getting tipsy.
I saw Sophie shaking her head vigorously as if trying to get rid of her tipsiness.
" Another ONE!" She shouted.
After that we found ourselves having several shots,one after the other. All i can say is that i was already wasted. After a few more minutes i found myself on the dance floor, dancing with Sophie like crazy people to Sia and Zayn's song 'Dusk till Dawn. Then after an hour we were dancing like mad people to Axwel_&Ingrosso'z song More than you know.' I love that song!.
I didn't even notice that there was a guy behind me,he grabbed my hips and started dancing with me. I was having the time of my life!,as for Sophie i had no idea were she had disappeared to.
When my head started pounding i knew
i had to look for the toilets before i vomit all over the dance floor.
I started walking away like a drunk Zombie. I stumbled a few times and held the walls for support. I couldn't feel Nina at all and i was guessing it was because of the alcohol. " Nina...a..little..he.l..p please...wake up" i said stuttering. I needed her strength,i could barely see clearly anymore. I am fucking wasted right now.
Before i could reach the toilet i was smashed to the wall " Ahh!,what the hell!" I screamed.
I looked at the guy who had me trapped by the wall and noticed he was the same guy who i had been dancing with.
He put his head on my neck,he started sniffing my neck. I tried pushing him away but that didn't work,i was helpless. " Get..off me!"
He just smirked " no ".
With that simple answer he smashed his lips on mine and roughly started kissing me roughly . I could feel his sharp teeth almost piercing my neck .I couldn't believe this was happening,he was either going to rape me then kill me and no one was going to help me!.
I closed my eyes but suddenly the guy was pushed away from me and there was a loud fierce growl. I fell to the ground and watched as a figure beat the shit out of the guy who was about to rape me. I was picked up by my sudden hero, my vision was still blurry but when i heard his voice i knew i was in big trouble, 'shit'. "You defied me..." he said anger filling each word that came out of his mouth.

link for full story
Mynd44 lalasticlala fp
Re: Story, The Hiddens by grammys: 12:54pm On Jun 16, 2018
nice, following
Re: Story, The Hiddens by Parollawd(m): 10:24am On Jun 19, 2018
Re: Story, The Hiddens by Parollawd(m): 10:25am On Jun 19, 2018

(1) (Reply)

I Need Expert Content Writers / [story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 11 / Top 7 Confraternities In Nigeria And Their History + Beliefs [MUST SEE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 372
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.