Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Heart-breaking Photos Of Extremely Malnourished Nigerian Child - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Heart-breaking Photos Of Extremely Malnourished Nigerian Child (954 Views)

Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci / Photos Of Bushpig Killed By A Hunter Today / Malnourished Christy, Rescued By Betta Edu, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heart-breaking Photos Of Extremely Malnourished Nigerian Child by MissEdified(f): 5:33pm On Mar 26, 2018
Lirwanu Idi is severely malnourished for over 3 months now.

His mother has been struggling to help him regain his nutritional status but all in vain.

She's now hopeless. I encouraged her to keep trying but Alas, financial problem it's.

http://newshelm.ng/heart-breaking-photos-of-extremely-malnourished-nigerian-child/

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Heart-breaking Photos Of Extremely Malnourished Nigerian Child by porka: 5:37pm On Mar 26, 2018
Northern Nigeria ehn?
Re: Heart-breaking Photos Of Extremely Malnourished Nigerian Child by Lomprico2: 5:54pm On Mar 26, 2018
Northern Nigeria! undecided

Dividends of more than 30yrs of ruling.
Re: Heart-breaking Photos Of Extremely Malnourished Nigerian Child by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 26, 2018
na wa o, see person pikin. funny enough, they have farmlands to cultivate, they rear animals, so they nor fit eat any1? what exactly is d problem?
Re: Heart-breaking Photos Of Extremely Malnourished Nigerian Child by ebukahandsome(m): 7:27pm On Mar 26, 2018
In this era
Re: Heart-breaking Photos Of Extremely Malnourished Nigerian Child by LadySarah: 12:33pm On Apr 10, 2018
gloria34:
na wa o, see person pikin. funny enough, they have farmlands to cultivate, they rear animals, so they nor fit eat any1? what exactly is d problem?

It is illteracy and poverty
I once had a relation visit me from their village.All through her stay she dutifully told me she wants to eat only rice in all its forms for the time she was to be at home.meanwhile she came with a ghana must go bag filled with assorted fruits plucked from their compound.It was so much thst i had to give out to my neighbours to avoid spoilage and my family fed mainly on fruits for close to a week.

I sat her down to educate her why fruits and veggies were better than the options she chose.How those in Urban areas secretly yearn for the things she neglects.
She even refused the veggie soup i made in place of rice.
She saw 4 pears i bot for #500 but here she has brought me over 40 pears alone excluding others.

The essence of my story is that they may be in plenty but purchasing power and illiteracy influences alot.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What A Cake!!!!!!!(photo) / Brandy Vs. Vodka; What Is The Difference? / Feeding The Poor Is A Privilege From God. (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.