Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Chante Delicious Custard ; The Most Trending Business In Caleb University - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Chante Delicious Custard ; The Most Trending Business In Caleb University (436 Views)

Admission Into Caleb University Lagos on-going / Travelling To Canada And Starting A Pure Water Business In Nigeria. / Policeman In Police Uniform Doing Okada Business In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chante Delicious Custard ; The Most Trending Business In Caleb University by Jaynaija080(m): 5:33pm On Mar 26, 2018
Custard is a variety of culinary preparations based on a cooked mixture of milk or cream and egg yolk.

Custard is a great snack or dessert for the whole family. Not only does custard taste great, but it’s packed with the goodness of milk including calcium and protein.

Here, we bring you Chante Delicious Custard, made by a student from Caleb University, it is the number ONE trending business in Caleb University as of now.
CEO CHANTE CUSTARD
Speaking With Niel Chante, Ceo of Chante Delicious Custard, he told us about how he came about the business.

He said,
“I started with just vanilla flavors and then I taught of something more attractive in the sense of attracting more customers to get Custard and then I came up with varieties of flavors.
You know seeing a different color of custard and taste will attract them and I can boldly say right now you can’t find strawberry or chocolate flavor anywhere. Even if you’re gonna see it’s scarce. You know so bringing this flavors to your doorstep matters a lot.”

There are a lot of student entrepreneurs in various universities these days that involve themselves in various business that enhance their pocket and help solve people problems.

Niel Chante won the “Best Entrepreneur Of The Year 2017” in his department… as the best trending business “Chante Delicious Custard”

For more information, follow
Facebook: Niel Chante
Twiter: Nielchante
Instagram: Niel_Chante
Linkedin: Niel Chante

Read more
http://www.jaynaija.com/chante-delicious-custard-the-most-trending-business-in-caleb-university/

(1) (Reply)

PPSMB Enugu New Teachers' Posting Out / Crypto Trade/btc Mining Tutorials Is On Now!!(get Registered And Don't Miss Out) / Get A 12 Month Repayment Career Loan For Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.