Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

the big Cobra killed in my apartment (pics) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / the big Cobra killed in my apartment (pics) (1822 Views)

Python Killed In Tai Solarin University Of Education (TASUED) / Cobra Killed In A Student's Kitchen In Kogi While Trying To Eat Chicken (Photos) / Big Cobra Killed In Unilorin’s Female Hostel, After Months Of Cohabitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

the big Cobra killed in my apartment (pics) by liljboy(m): 8:26pm On Mar 26, 2018
God's Miracles never end and they are marvellous in our eyes.

God saved me from a dangerous horrible looking cobra yesterday night in my toilet Seat(WC) here in Abraka delta state.

It was around 7.34pm when wanted to use the toilet (pee) I decided to use my touch light to view the sink before action,i saw a black stuff below the water in the toilet seat and I was trying to identify what it could be because I used the toilet some hours ago. Lo and behold it was a horrible looking cobra. I called the care taker of the hostel where I live, he came and confirmed it.The snake is so big that we couldn't devised another good means to kill it than the use of Gun� .For more than 2hrs the snake was there until we called the attention of the vigilante group and finally it was killed with the aid of a gun.

Please always make sure you look very well before using your toilet. I couldn't believe how it entered but verifications say it came from the toilet suck away pit.

see photos below.

*copied from Facebook

1 Share

Re: the big Cobra killed in my apartment (pics) by HungerBAD: 8:28pm On Mar 26, 2018
Hmmm

3 Likes

Re: the big Cobra killed in my apartment (pics) by biacan(f): 8:28pm On Mar 26, 2018
Lala right now......

But this will definitely make me check the toilet seat before I use it embarassed

But the guys that did justice to the toilet seat though cheesy

4 Likes

Re: the big Cobra killed in my apartment (pics) by liljboy(m): 8:28pm On Mar 26, 2018
more pics

1 Like

Re: the big Cobra killed in my apartment (pics) by mcemmy0z: 8:39pm On Mar 26, 2018
Lala won't like this

1 Like

Re: the big Cobra killed in my apartment (pics) by shortgun(m): 8:39pm On Mar 26, 2018
You mean you have to demolish your house because of this small snake?

2 Likes

Re: the big Cobra killed in my apartment (pics) by RoyalBlak007: 8:43pm On Mar 26, 2018
Count yourself lucky bro!

Your ßallz could have been dinner

2 Likes

Re: the big Cobra killed in my apartment (pics) by liljboy(m): 8:54pm On Mar 26, 2018
shortgun:

5 Likes

Re: the big Cobra killed in my apartment (pics) by Patented: 8:58pm On Mar 26, 2018
This one na end time Cobra...........................as in ready to end your time on earth.
I thank God for your life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: the big Cobra killed in my apartment (pics) by Taiwo20(m): 8:59pm On Mar 26, 2018
congrats

1 Like

Re: the big Cobra killed in my apartment (pics) by TissuePaper: 9:02pm On Mar 26, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: the big Cobra killed in my apartment (pics) by DevelopNaija: 9:19pm On Mar 26, 2018
Please, insert 'Graphic Photos' That broken 'toilet' with blood and snake is an eyesore. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: the big Cobra killed in my apartment (pics) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 26, 2018
Front page loading. See meat.
Re: the big Cobra killed in my apartment (pics) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 26, 2018
How come?
Re: the big Cobra killed in my apartment (pics) by otusnora(f): 9:48pm On Mar 26, 2018
Hmmmm, I thank God for u o. Wetin u for dey judge nw. Thank God.
Re: the big Cobra killed in my apartment (pics) by Hhenryy: 9:51pm On Mar 26, 2018
shortgun:

You call this one small? Inside a WC for that matter. Are you kidding or what?

But how/why they made use of gun is still what i don't understand. No doubt it will cause a colossal damage as we can see in the pictures.
Re: the big Cobra killed in my apartment (pics) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 26, 2018
Endtime Snake.
Re: the big Cobra killed in my apartment (pics) by profmsboi(m): 10:17pm On Mar 26, 2018
Lala, hafa na?
Re: the big Cobra killed in my apartment (pics) by davspog2(m): 10:24pm On Mar 26, 2018
Thank GOD for your life bro, but this one you do nw, I can't step into my toilet again tonight, every black thing just dey look suspicious to me nw.

1 Like

Re: the big Cobra killed in my apartment (pics) by oyatmicah(m): 10:36pm On Mar 26, 2018
choi, reminds me of "snakes on a plane"
Re: the big Cobra killed in my apartment (pics) by deanoffaculty: 10:37pm On Mar 26, 2018
At OP.....God has a purpose for your life and that's why He saved you from this killer cobra.
Thank God for His protection.

2 Likes

Re: the big Cobra killed in my apartment (pics) by Blaha(f): 2:09am On Mar 27, 2018
I am yet to recover from the shock.
Re: the big Cobra killed in my apartment (pics) by Obinoscopy(m): 5:58am On Mar 27, 2018
Was seating on my toilet seat when I was viewing this thread. I had to get up real quick lest one snake would be lurking somewhere in the "you-know-where" ready to strike.

1 Like

Re: the big Cobra killed in my apartment (pics) by Iamsane: 6:32am On Mar 27, 2018
What kind of surrounding do you stay.
Re: the big Cobra killed in my apartment (pics) by Tiimy(m): 7:12am On Mar 27, 2018
Op so because of this small snake you destroyed your toilet. Where will person now b shiittin? cry
Re: the big Cobra killed in my apartment (pics) by integritylady(f): 7:28am On Mar 27, 2018
this snake should be ashamed his mate are swallowing millions he is swallowing shits
or better still dissect it and check if the snake has some cash in it
Re: the big Cobra killed in my apartment (pics) by Obinoscopy(m): 11:05am On Mar 27, 2018

(1)

School Of Public Health Nursing Nsukka, Enugu State 2019/2020 NURSING REG FORM. / Bowen University And The Ongoing Issues: The Facts. / Detailed Summary Of Chapter 2 And 3 Of JAMB Sweet Sixteen (audiobook)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.