Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

A Broken Down Step By Step Guide On Mini Importation Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Broken Down Step By Step Guide On Mini Importation Business (2628 Views)

100% Free Training Series On Mini Importation Business. / Free Lessons On Mini-importation-smart Entrepreneurs Network(join Faster) / Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Broken Down Step By Step Guide On Mini Importation Business by mambodilah: 8:42pm On Mar 26, 2018
Hello,

I am here again with an amazing business venture I just dabbled into and I can assure you it has been awesome.
I have been hearing about mini importation for a long time now, but I recently ventured into it to add as another of my sources of income and so
far it has been a great business for me.

As you know that Nigeria is a place where the economy is super focused on buying and selling so therefore if you can successfully do your mini imortation business the right way, then your financial status will be taken care of for life.

Now without wasting your time let me go straight to business.

I will ist all the steps you need to take and trust me you can set up your mini importation business in a month.

STEP ONE>> Do your research on products that can sell in Nigeria. find a hot selling and most importantly uncommon product (big tip)

STEP TWO>> Register to Alibaba (It's tricky but with the right steps it one of the best options for a start)

STEP THREE>> Search for your desired products

STEP FOUR>> Chat with suppliers(skype or WhatsApp), Do a thorough interview with 3 to 4 suppliers of the same product, You can then decide which one you are comfortable with in terms of pricing and communication.

STEP FIVE>> Make sure you sign up to trade insurance payment system on Alibaba so that your money is in a secured system. Not everyone will mention this to newbies.

STEP SIX>> Start small by ordering very little amount to test your market and also the quality of the product. You can even order a sample initially.

STEP SEVEN>> Make sure you avoid DHL and co, Use local logistics for a start. It's a tricky method but its very cheap for starters and very fast compared to the global couriers.

STEP EIGHT>> Organise your delivery, Make sure your local logistics is close by and you have firmly negotiated the price of delivery and time.

STEP NINE>> Get your products as quickly as possible. I do mine successfully in 4 to 5 days. Don't dull yourself when claiming your goods, be quick and smart.

STEP TEN>> When you finally get your goods and you like it you can proceed to the next step if you don't like what you got, then quickly contact your supplier and logistics that you what to return it. You trade insurance policy has a refund policy within 30 days so not too worried.

PHASE TWO>> SELLING YOUR PRODUCTS

How to sell your products.

1. Sell offline

2. Sell online
Now there are so many ways you can sell online such as

*Selling on Facebook, I discovered a super way to sell on Facebook recently, I am killing it on Facebooks ads, super crazy and powerful method.
*Become a merchant on Jumia and Konga, well its also a tricky one but it saves you the money for opening an e-commerce website.
*Sell on every other social media platform like Whatsapp, Instagram and so on.

Finally, calculate your profit and the amount of time you spent to sell your products is very important before you decide it's worth investing further into.

I will like to coach like a very few serious-minded people interested in starting off on this business you can drop your numbers to get my text on WhatsApp or SMS and trust me it's not much of a big deal, all you need to do is get the right information, use it and be very careful. It's a very straightforward business. As time goes on, I will be doing a full video course for everyone. I hope the information I shared will give you a clear picture of what you need to do in mini importation.

Update: please my training is not for free. I won't spend time and effort for nothing, if you are really serious about this business then you need to pay the training fee.

Thanks for reading.

2 Likes

Re: A Broken Down Step By Step Guide On Mini Importation Business by mambodilah: 8:52am On Mar 27, 2018
the best way to start searching for products is by looking for products that can improve health or that can make life much easier for Nigerians.
Re: A Broken Down Step By Step Guide On Mini Importation Business by oluwakingsley101(m): 10:21pm On Mar 27, 2018
please can I get your number or could you help me with a reliable clearing agent.I want to order stuffs from China but I'm finding it difficult to get a clearing agent.will be very grateful if you could help me with your agent ASAP.thanks in anticipation.
Re: A Broken Down Step By Step Guide On Mini Importation Business by salvarhymez: 10:32pm On Mar 27, 2018
Re: A Broken Down Step By Step Guide On Mini Importation Business by salms: 7:03am On Mar 28, 2018
Re: A Broken Down Step By Step Guide On Mini Importation Business by mambodilah: 12:13pm On Mar 28, 2018
oluwakingsley101:
please can I get your number or could you help me with a reliable clearing agent.I want to order stuffs from China but I'm finding it difficult to get a clearing agent.will be very grateful if you could help me with your agent ASAP.thanks in anticipation.

yeah, that is a very good question bro, a reliable clearing agent is important to help you with your goods over there. You need to use a clearing agent that has a very good response time (within 1 hour)and has a base in China. Not a third party clearing agent. Communicating with them in China and in Nigeria is very important. You can contact me on 08179069116 or check my signatr. I will put you through bro.
Re: A Broken Down Step By Step Guide On Mini Importation Business by mambodilah: 9:14pm On Mar 29, 2018
good evening guys, you can still chat me up on whatsapp, you can check my signature.
Re: A Broken Down Step By Step Guide On Mini Importation Business by Stallion93(m): 9:20pm On Mar 29, 2018
Check my signature if interested in buying a land @port Harcourt metropolis
Re: A Broken Down Step By Step Guide On Mini Importation Business by pastormellanby: 11:56pm On Mar 29, 2018
Re: A Broken Down Step By Step Guide On Mini Importation Business by overdrive(m): 12:06am On Mar 30, 2018
Re: A Broken Down Step By Step Guide On Mini Importation Business by Mukah1234(m): 5:17pm On Mar 30, 2018
Re: A Broken Down Step By Step Guide On Mini Importation Business by dayboh2: 11:41pm On Apr 01, 2018
gud evening, plz I want u to help me on how to create Jumia Global seller account......thankz
Re: A Broken Down Step By Step Guide On Mini Importation Business by mambodilah: 8:56am On Apr 02, 2018
dayboh2:
gud evening, plz I want u to help me on how to create Jumia Global seller account......thankz
chat me up on whatsapp 08179069116
Re: A Broken Down Step By Step Guide On Mini Importation Business by mattsejuro(m): 9:03am On Apr 02, 2018
081-3749-5603
Re: A Broken Down Step By Step Guide On Mini Importation Business by mambodilah: 10:01am On Apr 04, 2018
Good day guys, As an addition I will also like to help people from other states get their goods in Lagos and send and deliver it to them in there states. I think that will help many people that are not from Lagos state. Let me know if you are interested
Re: A Broken Down Step By Step Guide On Mini Importation Business by Armanice(m): 7:40am On Apr 05, 2018
Re: A Broken Down Step By Step Guide On Mini Importation Business by anaton(m): 8:12pm On Apr 05, 2018
grin
Re: A Broken Down Step By Step Guide On Mini Importation Business by colyx1(m): 8:44pm On Apr 05, 2018
Re: A Broken Down Step By Step Guide On Mini Importation Business by remsky: 8:54pm On Apr 05, 2018
Re: A Broken Down Step By Step Guide On Mini Importation Business by mambodilah: 6:59pm On May 01, 2018
happy workers day guys.
Re: A Broken Down Step By Step Guide On Mini Importation Business by henrymidas: 7:07pm On May 01, 2018
Add me 08140133655
Re: A Broken Down Step By Step Guide On Mini Importation Business by mambodilah: 10:40pm On May 01, 2018
henrymidas:
Add me 08140133655
ok
Re: A Broken Down Step By Step Guide On Mini Importation Business by mambodilah: 10:04am On May 02, 2018
good morning guys.
Re: A Broken Down Step By Step Guide On Mini Importation Business by Medallion500: 10:52am On May 02, 2018
Pls add...09054473559
Re: A Broken Down Step By Step Guide On Mini Importation Business by fastlane84: 11:27am On May 02, 2018
must be done with laptop?
Re: A Broken Down Step By Step Guide On Mini Importation Business by Lipso: 10:50pm On May 02, 2018
Pls. Bro, add me to ur WhatsApp group. 08167213355
Thanks.
Re: A Broken Down Step By Step Guide On Mini Importation Business by mambodilah: 11:01pm On May 02, 2018
fastlane84:
must be done with laptop?

yes to make things much quicker and easier.
Re: A Broken Down Step By Step Guide On Mini Importation Business by Deboco: 11:07pm On May 02, 2018
Re: A Broken Down Step By Step Guide On Mini Importation Business by ladkud(m): 6:00am On May 03, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amazon 30% Tax Removal — EIN/TIN For Kindle Direct Publishing, Merch, D2D, Etc. / Tutyshub: Sneakers. Footies. Unisex / How To Make Money From Farming?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.