Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,203 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Which Shipping Company Do You Use To Ship From China? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Shipping Company Do You Use To Ship From China? (1908 Views)

Which Shipping Agent Can Ship My Goods From China To Nigeria / Which Shipping Company Do You Use To Ship From China? / Buying From Aliexpress Which Shipping Method Should I Use? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Shipping Company Do You Use To Ship From China? by luckynas(m): 8:01pm On Jun 03, 2020
[sub][/sub]
Based on your buyer experience can anyone please recommend a good, fast and reliable company that can ship my goods from china to Nigeria.
Re: Which Shipping Company Do You Use To Ship From China? by Abyima(m): 8:02pm On Jun 03, 2020
luckynas:
[sub][/sub]
Based on your buyer experience can anyone please recommend a good, fast and reliable company that can ship my goods from china to Nigeria.
Try Arich shipping empire. 7 days normal shipping.
Re: Which Shipping Company Do You Use To Ship From China? by luckynas(m): 8:50am On Jun 04, 2020
Abyima:
Try Arich shipping empire. 7 days normal shipping.
Their website please?
Thanks.
Re: Which Shipping Company Do You Use To Ship From China? by BossLadystore(f): 9:23am On Jun 04, 2020
I'm also interested
Re: Which Shipping Company Do You Use To Ship From China? by Aribisala55: 11:14am On Jun 04, 2020
luckynas:

Their website please?
Thanks.
have you been able to use this shipping agency. pls can you give feedback on this
Re: Which Shipping Company Do You Use To Ship From China? by Uniquewise: 1:40pm On Jun 04, 2020
I'm interested too
Re: Which Shipping Company Do You Use To Ship From China? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 04, 2020
Get the basic knowledge you need on *MINI IMPORTATION from CHINA* (bonus on *Turkey & Malaysia* importation) in an *E-BOOK*

- How to source items using your smartphone
- How to place orders, calculate shipping costs
- Contacts of trusted Procurement agents and shipping agents
- Turkey and Malaysia importation

*Price: #1000*
*First 10 people get the ebook at #800 ��*
Contact me @ WhatsApp number on my signature
Re: Which Shipping Company Do You Use To Ship From China? by luckynas(m): 6:55pm On Jun 04, 2020
ToluTeems:
Get the basic knowledge you need on *MINI IMPORTATION from CHINA* (bonus on *Turkey & Malaysia* importation) in an *E-BOOK*

- How to source items using your smartphone
- How to place orders, calculate shipping costs
- Contacts of trusted Procurement agents and shipping agents
- Turkey and Malaysia importation

*Price: #1000*
*First 10 people get the ebook at #800 ��*
Contact me @ WhatsApp number on my signature

Must evening be about money? If you want to be of assistance give us the name of shiippers you have used that are reliable we dont need any ebook.
Re: Which Shipping Company Do You Use To Ship From China? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 04, 2020
luckynas:

Must evening be about money? If you want to be of assistance give us the name of shiippers you have used that are reliable we dont need any ebook.
Re: Which Shipping Company Do You Use To Ship From China? by Abyima(m): 6:16pm On Jun 06, 2020
luckynas:

Their website please?
Thanks.
No website. Call/whatsapp 08134346073 Richie.
Re: Which Shipping Company Do You Use To Ship From China? by Abyima(m): 6:18pm On Jun 06, 2020
Uniquewise:
I'm interested too
Call/WhatsApp 08134346073 Richie.
Re: Which Shipping Company Do You Use To Ship From China? by Elzionee: 6:43am On Jun 07, 2020
luckynas:
[sub][/sub]

I use Zinence ,You can chat them up on 08025351381 or email them zinence@gmail.com
They are so reliable and attend to clients well
Re: Which Shipping Company Do You Use To Ship From China? by Elzionee: 6:44am On Jun 07, 2020
luckynas:

Contact Zinence at 08025351381 zinence@gmail.com
Its all free there.. learnt mine from them and still doing biz with them o..
Re: Which Shipping Company Do You Use To Ship From China? by Elzionee: 6:45am On Jun 07, 2020
Uniquewise:
I'm interested too
Try Zinence and you wont be disappointed
Whatsapp ,call or message 08025351381
Zinence@gmail.com
Re: Which Shipping Company Do You Use To Ship From China? by yesloaded: 7:05am On Jun 07, 2020
luckynas:
[sub][/sub]
Chat with us on WhatsApp 08137750741

You can as well click our profile to see complete list of our services

Thank you
Re: Which Shipping Company Do You Use To Ship From China? by teamb: 7:34am On Jun 07, 2020
I can help you purchase iteams on alibaba/aliexpress with my card @ cheapest rate
Re: Which Shipping Company Do You Use To Ship From China? by dealerman(m): 2:12pm On Jun 07, 2020
What are the best shipping companies in Nigeria to use to ship or frieght items from Nigeria to UAE, Europe and Asia. And what are their rates?
Re: Which Shipping Company Do You Use To Ship From China? by PearlsX: 4:49pm On Jun 07, 2020
I recommend skycargo, they are the best for procurement and shipping, you can also track your goods from their company to Nigeria.
Re: Which Shipping Company Do You Use To Ship From China? by tunax5loon(m): 5:08pm On Jun 07, 2020
Abyima:
No website. Call/whatsapp 08134346073 Richie.

You should have told the house that you are the Richie guy.

Do you have a shipping company or you are using a 3rd party?
Re: Which Shipping Company Do You Use To Ship From China? by teamb: 10:56am On Jun 08, 2020
We can help you pay your Chinese suppliers on alibaba, aliexpress at the cheapest rate

Re: Which Shipping Company Do You Use To Ship From China? by Xyzkwenu(f): 5:09pm On Dec 21, 2020
Experience with st. patrick's International logistics based on what several people have complained about on social media

st patrick International logistics
3 Jaiyeola Ajatta st, Ajao Estate, Lagos
+8613710706073
+8615920468789
0810 195 1252

https://maps.app./9aKG3vkw4Xw2KVAJ9

1. Timeliness: 0/10
Normal air cargo often takes more than 2 weeks & sea cargo takes more than 6 months.
The company has big challenges when it comes to keeping to time.

2. Price: 0/10
Prices often change when it is time for pick up after exposing the customer to long suffering. Price is not stable. Prices are not published on social media eg WhatsApp or website.

3. Size: 0/10
Company doesn't have large and multiple warehouses/pickup points in Lagos. They use a residential flat in Ajao with little space so large goods are left outside in the rain with no security man. Company uses rivals like Skycargo to ship & add their markup.

4. Customer service: 0/10 Company has no professional staff but rude, irritating & unprofessional staff. They don't always answer calls or respond to texts/chats.

5. Reliability: 0/10
The staff over-estimate weights & volumes. They don't have funtional tape or weighing scale in their Lagos office for confirmation of size and weight. Several disputes arise due to over invoicing. They can change other terms of agreement after collecting consignment eg destination, delivery mode.

6. Tracker with real time updates: 0/10
Tracking number is not provided to customers. They have no Web based tracker for monitoring time, location and status before pickup.

7. Compensation Policy for lost items: 0/10
Company does not acknowledge possibility of lost items even after 2 years & they don't have a written policy on compensation plan for lost or damaged items.

8. Goodwill: 0/10
Their reputation is stained due to extortion of customers. They are notorious for the following:
Failure to follow up with airline & shipper on timely shipments. Incurring demurage & passing cost to client. Failure to settle custom duty & maintain good standings with the customs officials. Several people have openly expressed disappointment with the company on social media.

Re: Which Shipping Company Do You Use To Ship From China? by WilderPeters: 5:59pm On Sep 01, 2021
I honestly find the contents to this platform super informative and interesting at the same time. It was all about Shipping from china. I think you guys need to read this one out, it is pretty awesome!

(1) (Reply)

Using Google My Business To Get Loads of Customers For Free (Nigerian examples) / USD, EUR & GBP BANK ACCOUNTS AVAILABLE TO HELP YOU RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENTS / Ghana In Tacit Anti Nigerian Business Stance,glo Confirms Exit Plan •83 Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.