Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,403 members, 7,815,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

The Abducted Christian Girl By Bokoharam, Leah Sharibu, Is My Hero - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Abducted Christian Girl By Bokoharam, Leah Sharibu, Is My Hero (394 Views)

Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) / Terhemba Iyo: Soldier Killed By Bokoharam When He Ran Out Of Ammunition In Borno / Leah Sharibu: Man Protests In Washington Over Abducted Christian Dacphi Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Abducted Christian Girl By Bokoharam, Leah Sharibu, Is My Hero by Elbinawi: 9:48pm On Mar 26, 2018
My Hero For Today

My Hero for today is a young High School Girl from Nigeria. Her name is Leah Sharibu. She is the only Christian among the #BokoHaram "abducted" #DapchiGirls.

In the face of the most evil among men this young Girl vehemently refused to abandon Christianity.

God categorically stated in the Quran that there is no compulsion in religion. Murderous Wahhabi terrorist groups #ISIS, #AlQaeda BokoHaram etc use to force people to convert to Islam. This is the highest form of savagery and barbarism.

Nigerians are now aware of the close relationship of President Buhari and BokoHaram terrorists. Nigerians should demand that Buhari free Leah Sharibu from his BokoHaram brothers.

#FreeLeahSharibu

#ElbinawiTweets

(1) (Reply)

2019: Ex-vp Atiku Vows To Build A New Nigeria Devoid Of Segregation & Favoritism / PDP Challenges President Buhari To Explain Stolen N1.1 Trillion Under Him As Pet / Prof. Kingsley Moghalu's Declaration To Contest The 2019 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.