Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,886 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

My Husband’s Neighbor Cooks For Him,am I Being Paranoid? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband’s Neighbor Cooks For Him,am I Being Paranoid? (1583 Views)

Am I Being Paranoid? Please Help Me / Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) / Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband’s Neighbor Cooks For Him,am I Being Paranoid? by Beke2020: 10:35pm On Mar 26, 2018
Good Day Admin,

Please keep my identity private but kindly let me know when you post this as I want to read the comments and advice from what I am about to share with you.

I have been married for six years to a wonderful man. We have two children. Last year,he got a job offer that was in Port Harcourt. I was very happy for him as the offer came with plenty benefits. But I was also sad cos that meant my husband would relocate to OH without us. My job and our family support system is here in Ibadan. We talked about this and agreed that he would be coming to see us in Ibadan once in a month. Its not been easy but so far,we have been trying.

Last month was a wedding anniversary. Though he planned that we would celebrate the anniversary when he came to see us at the end of the month,I made up my mind to secretly give him a surprise by traveling to PH to visit him. So,I arranged for the kids to go their grandma’s place and I set out to PH for my surprise visit. I got to PH quite late being that its my first time. I also didnt call him to come pick up at the park,I took a taxi to his house. On getting there,I was shown to his apartment in the compound. He was not back from work. So I called him and told him I sent him a surprise package which he needs to sign off that the courier man was at his door. He said,he will call his neighbor to receive it but I told him its a surprise only for him to see. He agreed and came back after like 15 mins.

When he saw me,he was truly surprised and we hugged each other passionately. When we got inside,I told him I brought ingredients to cook his favorite dish for him and I went straight to his kitchen to start cooking even though I was so tired. When I got to his kitchen,I was surprised to find that he had so many food stuff and his pots were filled with all kinds of food. Stew,soup,etc. I was surprised cos I know my husband cannot cook. I asked him how he got these foods. I noticed he was uncomfortable. My husband is a terrible liar too. He tried to say..em,my colleague’s wife helps me cook. I told which colleague,let me call and thank her. He said,ok..thats a lie,I am sorry but if I tell you,you would probably be angry. So I promised not to be angry. He then ................

https://livelystones.com.ng/my-husbands-neighbor-cooks-for-himam-i-being-paranoid/
Re: My Husband’s Neighbor Cooks For Him,am I Being Paranoid? by Gebbson007(m): 10:52pm On Mar 26, 2018
OK
Re: My Husband’s Neighbor Cooks For Him,am I Being Paranoid? by Cutehector(m): 5:33am On Mar 27, 2018
Mchew... Instead of her to thank the edible caterer that has been cooking for her husband and thank her stars that he is feeding well , na jealousy wey she go dey think of... Women are something else..

1 Like

Re: My Husband’s Neighbor Cooks For Him,am I Being Paranoid? by Beke2020: 6:07pm On Mar 27, 2018
Lol!
Cutehector:
Mchew... Instead of her to thank the edible caterer that has been cooking for her husband and thank her stars that he is feeding well , na jealousy wey she go dey think of... Women are something else..
Re: My Husband’s Neighbor Cooks For Him,am I Being Paranoid? by bukatyne(f): 6:33pm On Mar 27, 2018
Hmmmm

The husband might be innocent however, the lady might have hidden motives.

1 Like

Re: My Husband’s Neighbor Cooks For Him,am I Being Paranoid? by Radiants: 12:29pm On Mar 28, 2018
bukatyne:
Hmmmm

The husband might be innocent however, the lady might have hidden motives.

that is exactly the fear of the woman. she shouldn't have gone to confront the lady though...
Re: My Husband’s Neighbor Cooks For Him,am I Being Paranoid? by victorian(f): 1:57pm On Mar 28, 2018
What a situation sad

She can travel to see him every weekend and cook his stew and soups for the week, put it in fridge.

Then always be prayerful.. Cos she can't just quit her work and go stay with him, thereby becoming a full time housewife.
Assuming she is a full time. Housewife before? Then please pack quickly and go stay with him

Mehn this situation could end up messy, especially if the single lady is shameless and do not care snatching another woman's husband. Some. Girls can go that far.
Re: My Husband’s Neighbor Cooks For Him,am I Being Paranoid? by Beke2020: 5:03pm On Mar 29, 2018
I share your tut!
victorian:
What a situation sad

She can travel to see him every weekend and cook his stew and soups for the week, put it in fridge.

Then always be prayerful.. Cos she can't just quit her work and go stay with him, thereby becoming a full time housewife.
Assuming she is a full time. Housewife before? Then please pack quickly and go stay with him

Mehn this situation could end up messy, especially if the single lady is shameless and do not care snatching another woman's husband. Some. Girls can go that far.
Re: My Husband’s Neighbor Cooks For Him,am I Being Paranoid? by Somzee(f): 5:55pm On Mar 29, 2018
The fear of Pitakwa single girls is the beginning of wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband’s Neighbor Cooks For Him,am I Being Paranoid? by Beke2020: 12:50pm On Mar 30, 2018
Somzee:
The fear of Pitakwa single girls is the beginning of wisdom.
especially PH gals

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"Leave My Husband Alone": Photo Of A Lady Display On The Street In Enugu / I Had Your Baby After You Drove Me Out! / Why Is Sex Determination Of A Child Still Attributed To Woman Factor In Africa .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.