Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,145 members, 7,811,218 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

I Had Your Baby After You Drove Me Out! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Had Your Baby After You Drove Me Out! (1579 Views)

Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome A Baby After 13 Years Of Waiting / My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady / Woman Gives Birth To A Baby After 10 Years Of Pregnancy (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had Your Baby After You Drove Me Out! by osundu(m): 4:20pm On Feb 22, 2020
There was this lady I dated back 2010 and about to marry but due to infidelity I stopped the marriage process. She did all her antics for me to return back to her but failed. I got married in 2011 to another lady and she also got married to another man in 2013, presently have 3 children in the marriage.

However, she continued with her antics of trying to call me to be friends, wanting to know where I was transferred to as my work involves movement. She once told me she doesn't mind flying down to give me good sex anytime she knows where I am. That day, I gave her the insult of her life. I cant imagine a married woman coming to stay with me for some days when I have my wife somewhere. Recently, she came up with a story of having a 9 yrs old daughter for me with confidence. That if I am in doubt, I should conduct a DNA on the child. She sent me pics of the girl and said she doesn't need any help from me as she is very buoyant to take care of the girl. She kept the girl with her aunty. The girl is schooling at the aunt's place and doing well judging by the pics. I asked her when did she take in and have a child as at dat time, she told me she left with pregnancy b4 i got married and delivered after I was married.

Gentlemen, I have a sweet wife with 3 handsome and brilliant boys. I would not want to bring anything to destabilize my family. Good people of nairaland, how do I start telling my wife that the promiscuous lady I dumped for u is claiming to have a daughter for me. Pls ur advice pls my people.
Re: I Had Your Baby After You Drove Me Out! by Sixfeetbelle: 4:26pm On Feb 22, 2020
The one thing I can say here is: be truthful to your wife. I love that you have principles and don't want anything to do with you ex, besides, your ex had the child without your knowledge, so any sensible woman will understand. Hopefully.

My advice: let your wife know all these things, from a-z. Assure her that you want nothing with your ex and I believe she'll support you in getting to know your child.

Cc healthserve,
Xhosanostra

Come drop your two cents too.

3 Likes

Re: I Had Your Baby After You Drove Me Out! by Neroiam(m): 4:27pm On Feb 22, 2020
OP.. I for say, e don happen be say e don happen

But, it could still be one of her antics in getting to you. I know you're worried now but don't make the mistakes of giving in to her.

Meet with your wife and tell her what's up. This would boost your guard around the snake of a woman.

Go ahead to do a DNA test... Confirm if she's your child. If yes, don't panic and do not try to involved her husband either.

Get a lawyer to document everything ..pledge your support in taking care of the child and do accordingly.

3 Likes

Re: I Had Your Baby After You Drove Me Out! by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 22, 2020
Bros, get a good and discrete lawyer, ask them to meet up to get the child's DNA. Go with her to any reputable lab where you are and confirm if she's your child or not.

You are only bound by law to take care of your daughter based on what you can afford. You do not have to marry her mother. If she's your child, a good wife would understand it was an issue that occurred before you settled down and accept it as God's will.

In case your ex is telling a lie, she'll back off by the time a lawyer is involved. But do not ignore what she said about her paternity. Who knows, she could be your daughter. Women have been dashing people pregnancy from time immemorial... I'm not surprised.

May we not be dashed another man's pregnancy o! tongue

5 Likes

Re: I Had Your Baby After You Drove Me Out! by uncleFola(m): 4:35pm On Feb 22, 2020
Go for DNA asap

2 Likes

Re: I Had Your Baby After You Drove Me Out! by healthserve(m): 4:38pm On Feb 22, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:
The one thing I can say here is: be truthful to your wife. I love that you have principles and don't want anything to do with you ex, besides, your ex had the child without your knowledge, so any sensible woman will understand. Hopefully.

My advice: let your wife know all these things, from a-z. Assure her that you want nothing with your ex and I believe she'll support you in getting to know your child.

Cc healthserve,
Xhosanostra

Come drop your two cents too.

W
Re: I Had Your Baby After You Drove Me Out! by dawnomike(m): 4:42pm On Feb 22, 2020
You had better tell your wife to avoid future problems...

1 Like

Re: I Had Your Baby After You Drove Me Out! by Sixfeetbelle: 4:46pm On Feb 22, 2020
healthserve:

Will you come receive my opinion in person?

I want to ooh. It's not like I don't want, but,... grin cheesy
Re: I Had Your Baby After You Drove Me Out! by healthserve(m): 4:47pm On Feb 22, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I want to ooh. It's not like I don't want, but,... grin cheesy

K
Re: I Had Your Baby After You Drove Me Out! by Neroiam(m): 4:47pm On Feb 22, 2020
Do not be smart to tell yourself, let me go and do the DNA test first, if it's positive, then i can tell my wife.
leave what you are doing now, if you are far from her, start travelling back home immediately. Lay the matter bare for her

1 Like

Re: I Had Your Baby After You Drove Me Out! by Sixfeetbelle: 5:30pm On Feb 22, 2020
healthserve:

Coman say it privately

Say what privately??

I don't even remember what I wanted to say sef cheesy
Re: I Had Your Baby After You Drove Me Out! by healthserve(m): 5:37pm On Feb 22, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Say what privately??

I don't even remember what I wanted to say sef cheesy

cool
Re: I Had Your Baby After You Drove Me Out! by Neroiam(m): 5:42pm On Feb 22, 2020
Dem dey talk serious mata here, una two dey do love nwantiti abi?
Re: I Had Your Baby After You Drove Me Out! by sisisioge: 5:53pm On Feb 22, 2020
Well, if her claim is true then it's not a problem. Simply tell your wife the whole story and be in your child's life, let her meet her brothers too. Its really not a problem as it happened before you got married.

But ensure you get the DNA before investing emotions, money or even telling your family... Good luck.

1 Like

Re: I Had Your Baby After You Drove Me Out! by Adgideon(m): 6:01pm On Feb 22, 2020
If your wife know about your ex and her kind of person, then you don't need to be afraid tell her everything including when she says she want to give you good sex (this part might be hard) if she trust you no problem then you, your wife and your ex should go 4 DNA text, don't go alone , you don't know her plans, and yo avoid stories that touch
Re: I Had Your Baby After You Drove Me Out! by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 22, 2020
After watching The Photograph the other day and Issa Rae finding out that man is her daddy,this is very much possible, lol. Simply get a DNA test done asap to find out the truth. If y

1 Like

Re: I Had Your Baby After You Drove Me Out! by yeyeosoronga: 6:09pm On Feb 22, 2020
She's lying, and just wants to ensure you keep in contact with her
Stop picking her calls. Block her on all social media.
In the meantime, find out all about her husband- his social media handles, his workplace, his friends and family.
If she tries contacting you again with all the nonsense, report her to her husband
Re: I Had Your Baby After You Drove Me Out! by StreetFight: 7:16pm On Feb 22, 2020
Block her everywhere. On your phone calls, WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook. Do away with negative energy. But, wait ooo, so you were dating a runs girl.
Re: I Had Your Baby After You Drove Me Out! by StPete: 10:51pm On Feb 22, 2020
The way people mention this DNA thing, has it gone really cheap now? Cos last time I remember it’s about a 100k+

The economy isn’t smiling and coughing out a 100k from ur salary just to confirm paternity might not seem any funny. Nonetheless, it’s ideal to do it
Re: I Had Your Baby After You Drove Me Out! by Holycity(f): 10:44am On Feb 23, 2020
something tells me she is lying
Re: I Had Your Baby After You Drove Me Out! by travelland(f): 11:15am On Feb 23, 2020
This is the reason why self control is best. Now you have fathered offsprings that you know nothing about. Go for DNA test and if the child is yours, take charge and be a good Father. Female offspring will remember you in old age, take note. Your wife is not barren, she already has three children I don't think she will have a big issue with your daughter, if proved.

1 Like

Re: I Had Your Baby After You Drove Me Out! by cococandy(f): 11:48am On Feb 23, 2020
Tell your wife anyway. From your story, it doesn’t seem like you’ve done anything wrong to your wife so tell her the truth. It will be easier to manage once both of you are on board.

3 Likes

Re: I Had Your Baby After You Drove Me Out! by travelland(f): 11:55am On Feb 23, 2020
cococandy:
Tell your wife anyway. From your story, it doesn’t seem like you’ve done anything wrong to your wife so tell her the truth. It will be easier to manage once both of you are on board.

Happy birthday!
Re: I Had Your Baby After You Drove Me Out! by cococandy(f): 12:01pm On Feb 23, 2020
travelland:

Happy birthday!
thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: I Had Your Baby After You Drove Me Out! by Mizwisdom(f): 12:39pm On Feb 23, 2020
Complicated stuff. First, do a DNA test, if the child is yours take your wife on a romantic trip and open up to her while you're there, tell her everything that transpired between you and the other lady. Ask her if she will accept the child, if she agrees, thank God, treat all your kids equally and you will have a happy home, if she refuses, keep any issue with your daughter between you and your daughter mum and leave your wife out of it for now until she can accept your kid. If the child is not yours, cut off all contact with that witch. Good luck

1 Like

Re: I Had Your Baby After You Drove Me Out! by Mariangeles(f): 8:14pm On Feb 23, 2020
osundu:
There was this lady I dated back 2010 and about to marry but due to infidelity I stopped the marriage process. She did all her antics for me to return back to her but failed. I got married in 2011 to another lady and she also got married to another man in 2013, presently have 3 children in the marriage.

However, she continued with her antics of trying to call me to be friends, wanting to know where I was transferred to as my work involves movement. She once told me she doesn't mind flying down to give me good sex anytime she knows where I am. That day, I gave her the insult of her life. I cant imagine a married woman coming to stay with me for some days when I have my wife somewhere. Recently, she came up with a story of having a 9 yrs old daughter for me with confidence. That if I am in doubt, I should conduct a DNA on the child. She sent me pics of the girl and said she doesn't need any help from me as she is very buoyant to take care of the girl. She kept the girl with her aunty. The girl is schooling at the aunt's place and doing well judging by the pics. I asked her when did she take in and have a child as at dat time, she told me she left with pregnancy b4 i got married and delivered after I was married.

Gentlemen, I have a sweet wife with 3 handsome and brilliant boys. I would not want to bring anything to destabilize my family. Good people of nairaland, how do I start telling my wife that the promiscuous lady I dumped for u is claiming to have a daughter for me. Pls ur advice pls my people.

I don't think she's telling the truth, otherwise, she would have told you back then that she was pregnant for you to try to force you back into her life.
You did say she tried all she could to get back with you; how come she left out that "little" detail?
Anyways, you can verify through a DNA test first, before telling your wife to save her some unnecessary stress.

2 Likes

Re: I Had Your Baby After You Drove Me Out! by adamsoghene: 8:26pm On Feb 23, 2020
Please disregard her story and keep on moving on with ur present family. She might be deceiving u bcoz of her personal reason's. Ur present family is worth more than gold and u are a better man now with ur present family, so moved on

(1) (Reply)

Electronics Review (TV) : Share Your Experience / See What I Bought With My Savings And Help From Some Nairalanders / How This Eye And Brain Booster Made Me Super Active And Sharp!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.