Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,571 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Pregnant Wife Tells Court - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Pregnant Wife Tells Court (28637 Views)

Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years / My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Woman Tells Court / 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Pregnant Wife Tells Court by calddon(m): 5:23am On Mar 27, 2018
Judges de hear things

1 Like

Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Pregnant Wife Tells Court by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 5:38am On Mar 27, 2018
dairykidd:

Lolzz na fuel pump grin
I wonder oh
Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Pregnant Wife Tells Court by biacan(f): 5:38am On Mar 27, 2018
rawpadgin:
Women! U fvck em too much em say u wan kill them with sex U reduce am, dem say u sex starve them undecided
We are not complaining cool
Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Pregnant Wife Tells Court by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 5:39am On Mar 27, 2018
veacea:
Where is her pishure.
Wetin you wan carry Her pinshure do, amebo!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Pregnant Wife Tells Court by kmaster007: 6:32am On Mar 27, 2018
shey sex nah food
Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Pregnant Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 6:33am On Mar 27, 2018
purem:
Some women just love sex sha

If her husband is been fvckin her so hard abet she wouldn't mind even if the other issues is affecting her so badly....
Stop using this innocent girl's picture as a meme you will not hear... Daft human being angry

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Pregnant Wife Tells Court by swaggprofessor(m): 6:48am On Mar 27, 2018
GloriaNinja:
SEX IS OVERRATED
u simply haven't met the right size
Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Pregnant Wife Tells Court by Dilijingsly(m): 6:53am On Mar 27, 2018
Ayam nt understanding. She evening carry belle

Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Pregnant Wife Tells Court by Bellanikky893(f): 6:54am On Mar 27, 2018
I guess she has gotten someone with a bigger dick,just saying thou grin grin grin[/color][color=#000099]
Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Pregnant Wife Tells Court by condralbedez: 6:59am On Mar 27, 2018
GloriaNinja:
SEX IS OVERRATED
One of the sweetest thing on Earth.
Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Pregnant Wife Tells Court by condralbedez: 7:04am On Mar 27, 2018
Sweetcollins:

My sister, the thing no tire you
I can stay for a long time without sex, it's all about mindset and carnality
Your factory setting r still intact,some1 need to reset that.
Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Pregnant Wife Tells Court by Orgyte: 7:13am On Mar 27, 2018
Bellanikky893:
I guess she has gotten someone with a bigger dick,just saying thou grin grin grin[/color][color=#000099]

Badt Babe
Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Pregnant Wife Tells Court by Revolva(m): 7:14am On Mar 27, 2018
upon d one dem don pour inside u dis woman u still want more..inside...women can never be satisfied
Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Pregnant Wife Tells Court by Precambrian111: 7:39am On Mar 27, 2018
tafabaloo:
Lolz... Ns she know wetin she dey talk.
I suggest that man need to work day n night ....women n conji always like 5/6
Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Pregnant Wife Tells Court by lovelylad: 8:14am On Mar 27, 2018
Sweetcollins:
Take heart Meanwhile, In other news...
lwkmd
Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Pregnant Wife Tells Court by Gerrard59(m): 8:16am On Mar 27, 2018
On average, she procreates once every five years. Tomorrow, they will have the right to vote and be voted for. cry
Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Pregnant Wife Tells Court by godofuck231: 8:23am On Mar 27, 2018
Sweetcollins:
Take heart
Meanwhile, In other news...

Congratulations you have just been hit by a black spartan, prepare for glory!

Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Pregnant Wife Tells Court by CorleonOfSicily: 8:35am On Mar 27, 2018
SPOILT9JAOLOSHO:

Don't blame Her, could be the hubby is the type that would insert d*ck into Her tank and ejaculate immediately without riding Her mad like a horse so that she will believe that someone fvvcked Her
kai! You sabi dey thing. You be professional.
Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Pregnant Wife Tells Court by supereagle(m): 8:51am On Mar 27, 2018
[quote author=Noccerino post=66185437]He starves you of sex yet you are a mother of five, and even pregnant for the sixth.... This one na sex machine [tquote]
I wish my wife is a sex machine, but she not always interested in sex, I only have sex with her when she needs money.
Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Pregnant Wife Tells Court by supereagle(m): 8:52am On Mar 27, 2018
Noccerino:
He starves you of sex yet you are a mother of five, and even pregnant for the sixth.... This one na sex machine

she not always interested in sex, I only have sex with her when she needs money.
Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Pregnant Wife Tells Court by rawpadgin(m): 9:04am On Mar 27, 2018
biacan:
We are not complaining cool
talk about urself

Others are complaining
Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Pregnant Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 27, 2018
GloriaNinja:
SEX IS OVERRATED
Baby is because you have not have it so good with the correct person quote back if you are interested let me give you much of its
Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Pregnant Wife Tells Court by fuckpro: 10:29am On Mar 27, 2018
GloriaNinja:
SEX IS OVERRATED
...you never jam me you for get addicted in no time.1hr 30 mins fore play 45 sex act that's the formula the techniques well that's intellectual property grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Pregnant Wife Tells Court by xtervaganza(m): 10:48am On Mar 27, 2018
GloriaNinja:
SEX IS OVERRATED
fix your poocee
Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Pregnant Wife Tells Court by mechanics(m): 11:02am On Mar 27, 2018
Noccerino:
He starves you of sex yet you are a mother of five, and even pregnant for the sixth.... This one na sex machine
hahahahaha.
Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Pregnant Wife Tells Court by mechanics(m): 11:03am On Mar 27, 2018
This woman loves sex more than herself.
Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Pregnant Wife Tells Court by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 11:55am On Mar 27, 2018
CorleonOfSicily:

kai! You sabi dey thing. You be professional.
Lolz, I am still a learner were you are
Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Pregnant Wife Tells Court by veacea: 12:02pm On Mar 27, 2018
SPOILT9JAOLOSHO:

Wetin you wan carry Her pinshure do, amebo!

Just lemme see her pishure biko
Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Pregnant Wife Tells Court by Sweetcollins: 2:30pm On Mar 27, 2018
condralbedez:
Your factory setting r still intact,some1 need to reset that.

Far from that
Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Pregnant Wife Tells Court by CorleonOfSicily: 4:37pm On Mar 27, 2018
SPOILT9JAOLOSHO:

Lolz, I am still a learner, just learning well from you
grin grin shocked
Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Pregnant Wife Tells Court by condralbedez: 10:32pm On Mar 27, 2018
Sweetcollins:

Far from that
What's dt if I may ask.
Re: My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Pregnant Wife Tells Court by GloriaNinja(f): 3:46pm On Apr 01, 2018
condralbedez:
One of the sweetest thing on Earth.
hmmm .•♫•men, una no go kill me •♫•.

(1) (2) (Reply)

11 Harmful Lies Your Mind Loves To Tell You / Obituary Of Family Of 6 Killed By Generator Fume In Port Harcourt / What Age Did You Stop Bed Wetting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.