Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

- Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / (1066 Views)

Bet9ja Not Crediting Customers' Account After Payment / Access Bank Staffers Steals N1.2billion From Customers’ Account / Access Bank Staffers Steals N1.2billion From Customers’ Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by yesloaded: 11:21pm On Mar 26, 2018
Re: by Talo08: 11:29pm On Mar 26, 2018
Wallahi me self na victim. The worst thing is that i dont know wat d funds are deducted for?

1 Like

Re: by paroh137(m): 1:38am On Mar 27, 2018
When I was in school I used to have a rainy day fund of 2k with UBA. When rainy day finally came, I could only withdra 1k. I nearly cried that day. My ATM expired, I got myself another one, UBA was still charging 52.50 for the both of them, that's 105 naira every month, until I called and asked them to stop. As soon as this one expires in 2019 I'm never renewing again, and I'm canceling sms alert. Imagine the fools have started charging 10 naira to check account balance. Might even close the account finally.
Re: by yesloaded: 7:16am On Mar 27, 2018
paroh137:
When I was in school I used to have a rainy day fund of 2k with UBA. When rainy day finally came, I could only withdra 1k. I nearly cried that day. My ATM expired, I got myself another one, UBA was still charging 52.50 for the both of them, that's 105 naira every month, until I called and asked them to stop. As soon as this one expires in 2019 I'm never renewing again, and I'm canceling sms alert. Imagine the fools have started charging 10 naira to check account balance. Might even close the account finally.
Quick check on their Facebook page speaks volume about the dubious act. I don't know why they derive pleasure stealing from customers
Re: by Sheuns(m): 7:41am On Mar 27, 2018
UBA is a very useless bank, I topped up my airtel line yesterday and didn't get airtime but was debited. Very stupid bank, I'm leaving it soon.
Re: by yesloaded: 7:53am On Mar 27, 2018
Sheuns:
UBA is a very useless bank, I topped up my airtel line yesterday and didn't get airtime but was debited. Very stupid bank, I'm leaving it soon.
Your own beta, shebi dem no dey deduct your money anyhow? grin
Re: by Sheuns(m): 8:08am On Mar 27, 2018
yesloaded:

Your own beta, shebi dem no dey deduct your money anyhow? grin

Dey deduct from me o. 52.5 card maintenance, I no understand wetin dem dey maintain? card wey dey with me. And SMS alerts, that I never registered for.
Re: by yesloaded: 8:22am On Mar 27, 2018
Sheuns:

Dey deduct from me o. 52.5 card maintenance, I no understand wetin dem dey maintain? card wey dey with me. And SMS alerts, that I never registered for.
52.50 is very small bro, although the card maintenance fee is a normal charges and I don't even complain about that but deductions that their staff can't even explain. At times 200, 350, 180 etc and when you query them to know the reason for deduction, they will tell you that they are sorry and will look into it but they will never get back to you.
Re: by Sheuns(m): 9:01am On Mar 27, 2018
yesloaded:

52.50 is very small bro, although the card maintenance fee is a normal charges and I don't even complain about that but deductions that their staff can't even explain. At times 200, 350, 180 etc and when you query them to know the reason for deduction, they will tell you that they are sorry and will look into it but they will never get back to you.

That statement is common with most banks in Naija. They can frustrate for Africa. Most times I just pretend as if I didn't notice cos they'll never respond, especially this UBA. I no know wetin carry me go them sef.
Re: by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 27, 2018
Nairaland has turned to your national dumping site for individuals problems.

Nothing stops any of you to go to there bank and demand to close your account and carry your money to your house where you won't be charged illegally.
Re: by yesloaded: 1:46pm On Mar 27, 2018
wamiikechukwu:
Nairaland has turned to your national dumping site for individuals problems.

Nothing stops any of you to go to there bank and demand to close your account and carry your money to your house where you won't be charged illegally.
if you've got nothing to say, why don't you keep quiet? do you think that am a kid or I opened this thread to defame UBA? Do you know the numbers of years have been operating bank account? Are you aware that I've lodge complaint to UBA without any resolution?
Go to their Facebook page, & Twitter to know how customers lament about UBA fraudulent practises. Do you expect everyone to die in silence & watch commercial banks ripped them off their money?
Re: by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 27, 2018
yesloaded:

if you've got nothing to say, why don't you keep quiet? do you think that am a kid or I opened this thread to defame UBA? Do you know the numbers of years have been operating bank account? Are you aware that I've lodge complaint to UBA without any resolution?
Go to their Facebook page, & Twitter to know how customers lament about UBA fraudulent practises. Do you expect everyone to die in silence & watch commercial banks ripped them off their money?

I got something to say that's why i didn't keep quiet.

You might be a kid who knows.

And i gave you the best solution any one can possibly offer.

Simply close your account or bank with another bank.

No offense if i sound cold and rude.

Aren't we all Nigerian.
Re: by yesloaded: 10:05pm On Mar 27, 2018
Re: by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 27, 2018
yesloaded:

lol, that's not the solution but to call them out. Jue je ko lo, iya lo maa n fi je won. Do you know the numbers of Nigerians lamenting due to crazy deductions in their account? Besides dont be in a haste to call someone you've never met a kid. I won't insult you because I can see that you have low IQ so I don't expect you to have reasonable contribution. grin

Yep.... My iq is so low that the last time they checked there wasn't any number that could qualify it.... Psst i think me and Buhari are on the same iq level.

My bad.... I didn't call you a kid... You called ur self a kid... Do you doubt me? Read your last two comments.

But how can you be a kid?.... Baby goat can't use phones.
Re: by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 27, 2018
My opinion:

Before this thread was created, there have been countless others along with millions of tweets and Facebook posts. Did they solve anything? NO.

I believe so much on taking the bull by the horn. Instead of complaining and looking for online followers. Why don't you find a solution or give urself an alternative.

I bank with UBA and there was a time there alert charges was killing. I went to their office and canceled it.

I sometime ago noticed they charge me for USSD to much, i simply stopped using there USSD.

I never remembered going online to find supporters.

PLEASE THIS POST ISN'T DIRECTED AT ANYBODY.

I take NO responsibility of the aftereffects
Re: by yesloaded: 8:55am On Mar 28, 2018
wamiikechukwu:

Yep.... My iq is so low that the last time they checked there wasn't any number that could qualify it.... Psst i think me and Buhari are on the same iq level.

My bad.... I didn't call you a kid... You called ur self a kid... Do you doubt me? Read your last two comments.

But how can you be a kid?.... Baby goat can't use phones.
sorry eh. but am not the reason for your frustration. Please carry your frustration commot my thread. grin
Re: by yesloaded: 9:00am On Mar 28, 2018
wamiikechukwu:
My opinion:

Before this thread was created, there have been countless others along with millions of tweets and Facebook posts. Did they solve anything? NO.

I believe so much on taking the bull by the horn. Instead of complaining and looking for online followers. Why don't you find a solution or give urself an alternative.

I bank with UBA and there was a time there alert charges was killing. I went to their office and canceled it.

I sometime ago noticed they charge me for USSD to much, i simply stopped using there USSD.

I never remembered going online to find supporters.

PLEASE THIS POST ISN'T DIRECTED AT ANYBODY.

I take NO responsibility of the aftereffects
You have a problem, is it a crime for you to read the post & pass? Have you asked if I've visited their branch in the past or not? who are you to tell me where to bank or not? are you saying that you are wiser than those who lodge complaint on social media? Didn't you read where its written on nairaland that 'every nairalander is responsible for whatever that they post or upload'.
I am responsible for whatever that I post or upload & I expect you to mend your cloth.
I have a purpose for creating this thread just that your thinking faculty is very shallow to understand the reason behind it.
Re: by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 31, 2018
yesloaded

(1) (Reply)

Google Go Launches In Nigeria / Nigeria Arrested A Dubai Vessel Topaz Marine Dubai And Team Offshore Vessels / How To Open A Zenith Bank Current Account With Zero Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.