Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,126 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

How I Was Able To Pay For My Tuition Fee Of 65,000naira In 3 Weeks Using My Phon - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Was Able To Pay For My Tuition Fee Of 65,000naira In 3 Weeks Using My Phon (1089 Views)

How I Made 100k In 2 Weeks Using Chat Gpt / Man Shows What He Was Able To Save After Rejecting Urgent 2k Bills (video) / How To Pay Your International Tuition Fee With Central Bank Rate(cbn) In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Able To Pay For My Tuition Fee Of 65,000naira In 3 Weeks Using My Phon by abdulkabeerhay(m): 8:55pm On Aug 12, 2018
[center]How I was able to pay for My Tuition Fee of 65,000 naira and Buy My own new laptop In 1 Month Making Use of My ordinary Tecno Android Phone, without investing Any Amount.
[/center]

If you’re a quick rich type this is not for you, like wise if you’re a lazy ready please don’t bother to continue to read.

But if you’re here to know more how you can make use of your phone to make money online,
Then is for you.

[center]You know why?[/center]

After you finish reading this my personal experience you will know more how you can make money online without any issue.
And you will know how I was able to pay for my own school fee within a month. Without any fraud or any yahoo yahoo stuff.

In this post I’m going to show you exactly how I get started and how you too can do it without any problem. With this technique you can make 50,000 naira every 2 week without any problem.

Come with me

The first thing that you need to understand when it comes to making money online is this:

Making money online is not a magic.
I want you to forget about all this Ponzi scheme and all this fraud way of making money online.
But the real way of making money online is this:
Is either you sell something online
Or
You render your expertise to people that need to make money.

Let me tell you this

Remove that online word and let swap in offline.
I mean offline way of making money online.
Is this
Is either you sell or buy or you sell your expertise.

You see there is no any magic in any where
Both offline and online people is involved.
Without people no money
Forget about all this lie on facebook, facebook show your ads to real people.

[center]Come with me[/center]

The only difference between online And offline is this;

You can make money online than offline if you know the right button to press.
Also you can reach to has many people as you want not like offline that you get limited access to people that will buy from you.
If you understand that concept very well you see the big lie.

Let me show you in this dimension.

Let talk of mini importation: forget about buying product for 3$ and selling it for 5000 naira here in Nigeria. My dear the hidden secrets is that if you don’t sell that 3$ product you won’t make that 5000 naira profit.
I know what I’m saying. I’m once a victim of this before I the past
In fact that was how I lose my tuition fee before I was able to get I back.

Let at angle of all this fiverr and upwork
They are also selling one thing which is their expertise and their skills.

Let come to the aspect of forex trading.
And so on.

[center]In fact let me simplify it for you now[/center].

The Simple Truth is that mainly online business is exchange business,
I mean Exchanging Of VALUE to MONEY

[center]Come to think of it from A-Z.

[/center]

In fact the right owner of this platform is also exchanging his advert place for money.
That is seun sell adverts place to people that need.
Not only him what about lindaikeji.
Think deep and ask yourself for how is she making her money.
What about boss Ronald,
Toyin
And so on…

So now the Question is this how do I make my own money, and how do I provide my own value to people in exchange for money.

You too ask yourself how your own business also relates to this.
In fact if you are selling physical product online is also same thing.

PS: will continue on how you can also make money from online in next post. stay tuned.

Stay tuned.

Re: How I Was Able To Pay For My Tuition Fee Of 65,000naira In 3 Weeks Using My Phon by AskProf: 9:06pm On Aug 12, 2018
abdulkabeerhay:
[center]How I was able to pay for My Tuition Fee of 65,000 naira and Buy My own new laptop In 1 Month Making Use of My ordinary Tecno Android Phone, without investing Any Amount.
[/center]

If you’re a quick rich type this is not for you, like wise if you’re a lazy ready please don’t bother to continue to read.

But if you’re here to know more how you can make use of your phone to make money online,
Then is for you.

[center]You know why?[/center]

After you finish reading this my personal experience you will know more how you can make money online without any issue.
And you will know how I was able to pay for my own school fee within a month. Without any fraud or any yahoo yahoo stuff.

In this post I’m going to show you exactly how I get started and how you too can do it without any problem. With this technique you can make 50,000 naira every 2 week without any problem.

Come with me

The first thing that you need to understand when it comes to making money online is this:

Making money online is not a magic.
I want you to forget about all this Ponzi scheme and all this fraud way of making money online.
But the real way of making money online is this:
Is either you sell something online
Or
You render your expertise to people that need to make money.

Let me tell you this

Remove that online word and let swap in offline.
I mean offline way of making money online.
Is this
Is either you sell or buy or you sell your expertise.

You see there is no any magic in any where
Both offline and online people is involved.
Without people no money
Forget about all this lie on facebook, facebook show your ads to real people.

[center]Come with me[/center]

The only difference between online And offline is this;

You can make money online than offline if you know the right button to press.
Also you can reach to has many people as you want not like offline that you get limited access to people that will buy from you.
If you understand that concept very well you see the big lie.

Let me show you in this dimension.

Let talk of mini importation: forget about buying product for 3$ and selling it for 5000 naira here in Nigeria. My dear the hidden secrets is that if you don’t sell that 3$ product you won’t make that 5000 naira profit.
I know what I’m saying. I’m once a victim of this before I the past
In fact that was how I lose my tuition fee before I was able to get I back.

Let at angle of all this fiverr and upwork
They are also selling one thing which is their expertise and their skills.

Let come to the aspect of forex trading.
And so on.

[center]In fact let me simplify it for you now[/center].

The Simple Truth is that mainly online business is exchange business,
I mean Exchanging Of VALUE to MONEY

[center]Come to think of it from A-Z.

[/center]

In fact the right owner of this platform is also exchanging his advert place for money.
That is seun sell adverts place to people that need.
Not only him what about lindaikeji.
Think deep and ask yourself for how is she making her money.
What about boss Ronald,
Toyin
And so on…

So now the Question is this how do I make my own money, and how do I provide my own value to people in exchange for money.

You too ask yourself how your own business also relates to this.
In fact if you are selling physical product online is also same thing.

PS: will continue on how you can also make money from online in next post. stay tuned.

Stay tuned.

Which institution are you attending?
Re: How I Was Able To Pay For My Tuition Fee Of 65,000naira In 3 Weeks Using My Phon by abdulkabeerhay(m): 9:28pm On Aug 12, 2018
AskProf:

Which institution are you attending?

Ladoke Akintola University of Ogbomosho
Re: How I Was Able To Pay For My Tuition Fee Of 65,000naira In 3 Weeks Using My Phon by obi4rmhpservice: 12:47am On Aug 13, 2018
Following
Re: How I Was Able To Pay For My Tuition Fee Of 65,000naira In 3 Weeks Using My Phon by abdulkabeerhay(m): 4:39am On Aug 13, 2018
Good morning
Re: How I Was Able To Pay For My Tuition Fee Of 65,000naira In 3 Weeks Using My Phon by Nobody: 5:42am On Aug 13, 2018
Following
Re: How I Was Able To Pay For My Tuition Fee Of 65,000naira In 3 Weeks Using My Phon by Goddyss(m): 6:11am On Aug 13, 2018
@OP, you sound like a salesman looking for his own pocket. Stop all those sweet talks and say what you want to say

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Able To Pay For My Tuition Fee Of 65,000naira In 3 Weeks Using My Phon by abdulkabeerhay(m): 2:50pm On Aug 13, 2018
Goddyss:
@OP, you sound like a salesman looking for his own pocket. Stop all those sweet talks and say what you want to say

And thank you for noticing that.

By the way good thing is not for everyone.

I believe you can always remember that
Re: How I Was Able To Pay For My Tuition Fee Of 65,000naira In 3 Weeks Using My Phon by Vikky014(f): 3:39pm On Aug 13, 2018
Making money online is fun. I have chosen not just to make money online, but to also save online, and withdraw when needed. Digital life is cool kiss

1 Like

Re: How I Was Able To Pay For My Tuition Fee Of 65,000naira In 3 Weeks Using My Phon by abdulkabeerhay(m): 5:03pm On Aug 13, 2018
Vikky014:
Making money online is fun. I have chosen not just to make money online, but to also save online, and withdraw when needed. Digital life is cool kiss

You get the gist dear.
Re: How I Was Able To Pay For My Tuition Fee Of 65,000naira In 3 Weeks Using My Phon by AmaUwana(f): 4:16pm On Oct 30, 2018
Op na so u liv us?

(1) (Reply)

How to setup Escrow Services And E Payment Solutions In Nigeria / NBC Skye Logistics / Mafito Multipurpose Cleaner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.