Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

You’re Going On A Long Journey, Which Of These Suvs Will You Pick And Why? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / You’re Going On A Long Journey, Which Of These Suvs Will You Pick And Why? (27585 Views)

The 2020 Range Rover Velar Svautobiography Is The James Bond Of Suvs / The 10 Most Expensive Suvs In The World (Pictures) / Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You’re Going On A Long Journey, Which Of These Suvs Will You Pick And Why? by BCISLTD: 1:39pm On Mar 27, 2018
paymentvoucher:
grin

I will go for Mercedes Benz anytime, any day........ Benz gives that comfort and luxury

We own all three...the g63..is all iron...and the seats are not comfortable for long periods of time
Re: You’re Going On A Long Journey, Which Of These Suvs Will You Pick And Why? by datola: 1:39pm On Mar 27, 2018
ok
Re: You’re Going On A Long Journey, Which Of These Suvs Will You Pick And Why? by Bowwow11(m): 1:41pm On Mar 27, 2018
G63 wagon any time any day.
Re: You’re Going On A Long Journey, Which Of These Suvs Will You Pick And Why? by skales67(m): 1:42pm On Mar 27, 2018
biacan:
Range Rover baby kiss kiss......Future hubby take note cool

Continue dreaming!

Who will want to "hubby" you with all your man-hating comments? undecided

1 Like

Re: You’re Going On A Long Journey, Which Of These Suvs Will You Pick And Why? by otipoju(m): 1:43pm On Mar 27, 2018
biacan:

Why are you limiting your self na?

Must it be husband that must buy for you.

If you make and have money to buy yourself, is not a bad thing na.

3 Likes

Re: You’re Going On A Long Journey, Which Of These Suvs Will You Pick And Why? by omoadeleye(m): 1:43pm On Mar 27, 2018
Give me any one biko
Re: You’re Going On A Long Journey, Which Of These Suvs Will You Pick And Why? by skales67(m): 1:47pm On Mar 27, 2018
None! I prefer the Volvo XC90 Hybrid! cool cool

7 Likes

Re: You’re Going On A Long Journey, Which Of These Suvs Will You Pick And Why? by Jethrolite(m): 1:48pm On Mar 27, 2018
Lexus Lx570 in comfort mode. That car makes the road buttery smooth.

2 Likes

Re: You’re Going On A Long Journey, Which Of These Suvs Will You Pick And Why? by lastempero: 1:50pm On Mar 27, 2018
G wagon ask dino melaye y.
Re: You’re Going On A Long Journey, Which Of These Suvs Will You Pick And Why? by OBku4(m): 1:52pm On Mar 27, 2018
Lolz... na question be this

G-guard amg all the way!!!
Re: You’re Going On A Long Journey, Which Of These Suvs Will You Pick And Why? by benuejosh: 1:53pm On Mar 27, 2018
So many persons here are picking cars based on sentiments and personal love forgetting the given conditions.

I am a lover of Benz products and Toyota Luxury SUVs but in this selection, i rather go with the Lexus LX570 because of it's balance, long distance comfortable as it is better than both Gwagon and Range, its High ground clearance, and fuel Consumption.

Gwagon is nice for off road drive but not too good for long distance travel given the comfortability that i seek while traveling, i prefer comfort than class and Lexus in this case offers both.

7 Likes

Re: You’re Going On A Long Journey, Which Of These Suvs Will You Pick And Why? by OBku4(m): 1:55pm On Mar 27, 2018
greenhulk:

The g63 that becomes boring when in a long journey drive. I understand it's a Benz and it's got class, but it's boring inside. I'll rather sit in the range Rover or Lexus for long distance journey.

U sure u've seen the interior of a G-guard?
Re: You’re Going On A Long Journey, Which Of These Suvs Will You Pick And Why? by ibukunlee(m): 1:55pm On Mar 27, 2018
Noted
Re: You’re Going On A Long Journey, Which Of These Suvs Will You Pick And Why? by paymentvoucher: 1:57pm On Mar 27, 2018
You own all three? Pleeeeeeeease can we go for a ride to test them all?
BCISLTD:

We own all three...the g63..is all iron...and the seats are not comfortable for long periods of time
Re: You’re Going On A Long Journey, Which Of These Suvs Will You Pick And Why? by BCISLTD: 2:02pm On Mar 27, 2018
paymentvoucher:
You own all three? Pleeeeeeeease can we go for a ride to test them all?

We...anytime bro
Re: You’re Going On A Long Journey, Which Of These Suvs Will You Pick And Why? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 27, 2018
I will go with all in a convoy cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You’re Going On A Long Journey, Which Of These Suvs Will You Pick And Why? by paymentvoucher: 2:07pm On Mar 27, 2018
Location please so as to get ready ooooooo
BCISLTD:

We...anytime bro
Re: You’re Going On A Long Journey, Which Of These Suvs Will You Pick And Why? by MobilityExpress: 2:08pm On Mar 27, 2018
Among these 3,

• Best Off-roader / All-terrain vehicle = 2017 Range Rover Sport
• Best Luxury / technology = 2017 Range Rover Sport
• Fastest = 2017 Range Rover Sport
• Most durable/reliable = 2017 Lexus LX570
• Highest Fuel Efficiency = 2017 Range Rover Sport (highest real-life mpg rating among the 3)
• Most Attractive (All the village girls tripping for you grin) = 2017 Range Rover Sport
• Best/Easiest Maintenance = 2017 Lexus LX570
• Best passenger volume = 2017 Lexus LX570 (up to 8 people)

Etc!!!
Best Overall = Winner = 2017 Range Rover Sport smiley

3 Likes

Re: You’re Going On A Long Journey, Which Of These Suvs Will You Pick And Why? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 27, 2018
you really dont wana call attention to yourself may not be safe since we talkin about nigerian roads
Re: You’re Going On A Long Journey, Which Of These Suvs Will You Pick And Why? by mebad(m): 2:10pm On Mar 27, 2018
magicminister:
None!!

If I’m going on a lon journey, please give me a Toyota suv. Preferably a rav 4.

Fuel efficient and very safe.
The luxury cars are really safe and comfortable but extremely fuel inefficient.

Bro,People that buy these cars don’t care about fuel . If fuel like be 10k a litter they would still buy and drive to anywhere .
Re: You’re Going On A Long Journey, Which Of These Suvs Will You Pick And Why? by Somatic(m): 2:13pm On Mar 27, 2018
RRS- Too cramped up G-Wag- Too stiff, gas guzzler LX470- Perfect.
So the Lexus it is.
Re: You’re Going On A Long Journey, Which Of These Suvs Will You Pick And Why? by Ahmedhussain3463: 2:14pm On Mar 27, 2018
biacan:
wicked lady,for this hard nigeria u have start setting target for future hubby
Re: You’re Going On A Long Journey, Which Of These Suvs Will You Pick And Why? by ogtavia(m): 2:16pm On Mar 27, 2018
Lexus LX570....

1 Like

Re: You’re Going On A Long Journey, Which Of These Suvs Will You Pick And Why? by Mikkylounge: 2:17pm On Mar 27, 2018
I'd go with the Lexus for obvious reasons.
Re: You’re Going On A Long Journey, Which Of These Suvs Will You Pick And Why? by Sunmolar(m): 2:19pm On Mar 27, 2018
2. 2017 Mercedes Benz G63 AMG:
Re: You’re Going On A Long Journey, Which Of These Suvs Will You Pick And Why? by lordmassac(m): 2:22pm On Mar 27, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
my dream ride.
all man must show respect

Correct guy
Re: You’re Going On A Long Journey, Which Of These Suvs Will You Pick And Why? by Soulsymbol99: 2:30pm On Mar 27, 2018
Innoson angry
Re: You’re Going On A Long Journey, Which Of These Suvs Will You Pick And Why? by timifakay(m): 2:41pm On Mar 27, 2018
AutoJoshNG:
You’re about to embark on a journey.. like heading to your home town in December... and you have to pick one of the SUVs below bearing in mind that you want a vehicle that will handle the terrible roads in Nigeria, have adequate cabin space and still enable you arrive in grand style. Which of these 3 SUVs will you set out in?

You may also want to consider factors like..

- Luxury and comfort
- Infotainment capabilities. The journey shouldn’t be a boring one for you and your passengers
- Durability and Reliability. Which of them will make you not feel bothered about the road as well as reaching your destination without mechanical issues.
- Fuel consumption and other factors could be considered as well.

Having these factors in mind, you are now to make a choice.

The three SUV are:

1. 2017 Range Rover Sport:

Will you go with this English engineering?

2. 2017 Mercedes Benz G63 AMG:

Or the German Beast?

3. 2017 Lexus LX 570:

Or you'll prefer the Japanese gentleman?

Out of the three, which will you travel with?

Let’s hear from you in the comment section.

https://autojosh.com/3-car-comparison-for-long-journey/

grin grin grin
We forget so easily that there's always fuel scarcity in December.
Re: You’re Going On A Long Journey, Which Of These Suvs Will You Pick And Why? by Bimpe29: 2:45pm On Mar 27, 2018
All of the above, simply because of their ultra comfort and adventurous.
Re: You’re Going On A Long Journey, Which Of These Suvs Will You Pick And Why? by frankputer: 2:48pm On Mar 27, 2018
magicminister:
None!!

If I’m going on a lon journey, please give me a Toyota suv. Preferably a rav 4.

Fuel efficient and very safe.
The luxury cars are really safe and comfortable but extremely fuel inefficient.

I have one and it has been loyal, efficiency 100% , V6 but drink fuel small small., v6 fuel efficiency is more economical thank some. saloon cars.

1 Like

Re: You’re Going On A Long Journey, Which Of These Suvs Will You Pick And Why? by judedave181: 2:52pm On Mar 27, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
my dream ride.
all man must show respect
I wish to have such in future.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Would You Buy This Air Conditioning Motorcycle Helmet For ₦218 Thousand? / This Is How Your Car Dashboard Will Look Like In The Future / Honda Pilot 2007 Vs Mitsubishi Outlander 2007: Which is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.