Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,929 members, 7,810,585 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Would You Buy This Air Conditioning Motorcycle Helmet For ₦218 Thousand? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Would You Buy This Air Conditioning Motorcycle Helmet For ₦218 Thousand? (27562 Views)

This Air Filter Has Suffered / Things To Consider When Picking The Best Motorcycle Helmet / See A Smart Helmet With Wireless Device That Give Signals For Better Safety (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Buy This Air Conditioning Motorcycle Helmet For ₦218 Thousand? by obafemee80(m): 3:00am On Aug 24, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ef8y2aKRqUU

This Feher ACH-1 Helmet is the world’s first and only self-contained air-conditioned helmet designed to give motorcyclists a more comfortable ride in hot weather.

The $600 dollars Helmet weighs 1,450 grams and comes standard with an anti-scratch and anti-fog coated face shield. 

The A.C system can be powered from either the motorcycle’s battery (with the help of a quick disconnect cord with a switch) or through a built-in battery packs that can be bought separately. 

By utilizing thermoelectric technology (same as the one used to cool seats in luxury cars), the patented full-face Air Conditioning Helmet evenly distributes filtered, cooled air freely throughout the entire interior of the helmet.

Its patented Tubular Space Fabric and the helmets comfort liner allows the helmet to provide consistent, optimal temperature.

Feher said
“That temperature variance will be more significant in higher temperatures and can be up to ten to fifteen degrees cooler"

“Keeping your head cooler will make your body feel less impacted by the heat and make for a more comfortable ride in hot conditions than riding with your regular helmet"

Would You Buy This Air Conditioning Motorcycle Helmet For ₦218 Thousand?

https://autojosh.com/would-you-buy-this-air-conditioning-motorcycle-helmet-for-₦218-thousand/

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would You Buy This Air Conditioning Motorcycle Helmet For ₦218 Thousand? by OneStep3: 3:06am On Aug 24, 2018
Why not... I'll gladly donate it to Yusuf Buhari, in case he wants to race again without his father's knowledge.

132 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Would You Buy This Air Conditioning Motorcycle Helmet For ₦218 Thousand? by RZArecta2(m): 3:12am On Aug 24, 2018
The price is ok, I'd buy it

13 Likes

Re: Would You Buy This Air Conditioning Motorcycle Helmet For ₦218 Thousand? by lekjons(m): 3:27am On Aug 24, 2018
OneStep3:
Why not... I'll gladly donate it to Yusuf Buhari, in case he wants to race again without his father's knowledge.
mehn!!

You're mouthed! Da fuq?! shocked

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Buy This Air Conditioning Motorcycle Helmet For ₦218 Thousand? by lekjons(m): 3:29am On Aug 24, 2018
Of cos..

If i have brain defect! sad

1 Like

Re: Would You Buy This Air Conditioning Motorcycle Helmet For ₦218 Thousand? by ipobarecriminals: 3:31am On Aug 24, 2018
u can get a half plot of land with amount and manage to build either 2/3 rooms and enjoy peace of mind rather dan contribute to ur baba landlord

7 Likes

Re: Would You Buy This Air Conditioning Motorcycle Helmet For ₦218 Thousand? by Nobody: 3:31am On Aug 24, 2018
I won’t because it’s not useful.

My average helmet is around that much so I don’t know what the price hoopla is all about

People that ride knows that you get hot under your clothes not as much in the helmet.

4 Likes

Re: Would You Buy This Air Conditioning Motorcycle Helmet For ₦218 Thousand? by Dottore: 4:03am On Aug 24, 2018
It's worth more than that.
Re: Would You Buy This Air Conditioning Motorcycle Helmet For ₦218 Thousand? by ironheart(m): 4:23am On Aug 24, 2018
So my brain will be cooler than my body. Reaction time may become slow. What do i know?

3 Likes

Re: Would You Buy This Air Conditioning Motorcycle Helmet For ₦218 Thousand? by KingSatan: 10:18am On Aug 24, 2018
angry angry

I don't need an air-conditioner.

I love it hot and hot always.
Re: Would You Buy This Air Conditioning Motorcycle Helmet For ₦218 Thousand? by Sapphire86(f): 10:19am On Aug 24, 2018
OneStep3:

You are a savage!!!! My eyes were like this shocked shocked shocked but my mouth was like grin

21 Likes

Re: Would You Buy This Air Conditioning Motorcycle Helmet For ₦218 Thousand? by henrixx(m): 10:19am On Aug 24, 2018
cool innovation
Re: Would You Buy This Air Conditioning Motorcycle Helmet For ₦218 Thousand? by jyz200(m): 10:19am On Aug 24, 2018
must I comment
Re: Would You Buy This Air Conditioning Motorcycle Helmet For ₦218 Thousand? by franchasng: 10:19am On Aug 24, 2018
Pls send the link to Saint Buhari, he will buy it for his son Yusuf so that he can race from Aso Rock to Daura in 5 minutes, that money is a chicken change because Saint Buhari does not steal and he is not corrupt, in fact, he donates his salary to Almajiri people in Borno to enable him fight corruption very well, he doesn't like money at all angry angry

7 Likes

Re: Would You Buy This Air Conditioning Motorcycle Helmet For ₦218 Thousand? by Whobedatte(m): 10:19am On Aug 24, 2018
How much come b the okada

4 Likes

Re: Would You Buy This Air Conditioning Motorcycle Helmet For ₦218 Thousand? by SarakiBukola: 10:21am On Aug 24, 2018
Good for our weather grin ..bad for our wallets angry

2 Likes

Re: Would You Buy This Air Conditioning Motorcycle Helmet For ₦218 Thousand? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:21am On Aug 24, 2018
Lol cheesy grin
Whobedatte:

OneStep3:
Unfortunately, you can't give what you can't buy! cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Buy This Air Conditioning Motorcycle Helmet For ₦218 Thousand? by holluwai(m): 10:21am On Aug 24, 2018
Funny looking thing cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Would You Buy This Air Conditioning Motorcycle Helmet For ₦218 Thousand? by Deejay777(m): 10:21am On Aug 24, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
u can get a half plot of land with amount and manage to build either 2/3 rooms and enjoy peace of mind rather dan contribute to ur baba landlord
When U av bout 8 hectares of land, U can't worry about half plot of land
Re: Would You Buy This Air Conditioning Motorcycle Helmet For ₦218 Thousand? by SarakiBukola: 10:21am On Aug 24, 2018
Good for our weather...bad for our pocket

1 Like

Re: Would You Buy This Air Conditioning Motorcycle Helmet For ₦218 Thousand? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:21am On Aug 24, 2018
Hmmm... wouldn't that be dangerous?

I hope the mechanism is not such that can explode if there's a crash involving the helmet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Buy This Air Conditioning Motorcycle Helmet For ₦218 Thousand? by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 24, 2018
OneStep3:

You are a patriot

10 Likes

Re: Would You Buy This Air Conditioning Motorcycle Helmet For ₦218 Thousand? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:21am On Aug 24, 2018
Lol
Whobedatte:
Re: Would You Buy This Air Conditioning Motorcycle Helmet For ₦218 Thousand? by Eziokwugbaoto: 10:21am On Aug 24, 2018
If I have the money, why not But the day e go malfunction shock u na your brain e go fry like plantain chips.

1 Like

Re: Would You Buy This Air Conditioning Motorcycle Helmet For ₦218 Thousand? by Proffdada: 10:21am On Aug 24, 2018
grin
Re: Would You Buy This Air Conditioning Motorcycle Helmet For ₦218 Thousand? by frowland(m): 10:21am On Aug 24, 2018
ipobarecriminals:

It depends because it's not everything that is about plot of land. If Dangote and his co billionaires have that mentality bet me there wont be any land left to buy.
There are other loads of businesses that can give you good turnover in a short period of time.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would You Buy This Air Conditioning Motorcycle Helmet For ₦218 Thousand? by Gordonz07(m): 10:22am On Aug 24, 2018
So if my head cool and my body hot, wetin I come gain?
Re: Would You Buy This Air Conditioning Motorcycle Helmet For ₦218 Thousand? by Bawizzo(m): 10:22am On Aug 24, 2018
We d ride d helmet, then wear d bike 4 head nii?
Re: Would You Buy This Air Conditioning Motorcycle Helmet For ₦218 Thousand? by Livingstoner(m): 10:22am On Aug 24, 2018
It is not N218 thousand,it is $600... Se awon ni won ko ba yin ni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Buy This Air Conditioning Motorcycle Helmet For ₦218 Thousand? by victorazyvictor(m): 10:23am On Aug 24, 2018
If I come dose off on bike who will be responsible?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Honda Pilot 2007 Vs Mitsubishi Outlander 2007: Which is Better? / This Is How Your Car Dashboard Will Look Like In The Future / Lagos Driver Forgets Where He Parked Vehicle After Getting Drunk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.