Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Nigerian States And Their Official Taxi Colour - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nigerian States And Their Official Taxi Colour (36200 Views)

Audi, Airbus, and Italdesign Tests “Pop.Up Next” Flying Taxi for Future Cars / Morris Mbetsa Builds A Flying Drone Taxi In Kenya - Photos And Video / 22 Essential Tips For Uber, Oga-taxi & Taxify Drivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian States And Their Official Taxi Colour by Rekyz(m): 4:37pm On Mar 27, 2018
eedimo:
Tricycle in Cross River Which corner what yr
You the mind the mums OP? Him resemble Owerri person.
Re: Nigerian States And Their Official Taxi Colour by usibengate(m): 5:16pm On Mar 27, 2018
Truly true
Re: Nigerian States And Their Official Taxi Colour by olafum1(m): 10:47pm On Mar 27, 2018
Re: Nigerian States And Their Official Taxi Colour by AutoReportNG: 10:51pm On Mar 27, 2018
olafum1:

this picture u used for Osun, also belongs to Ondo

Good evening, I have checked with the state government and those around, they said the colour is correct. Osun has 2 colours just as Lagos which has Yellow colour for the Kabu Kabu and Danfo and the Blue and White Colour for LAMATA buses
Re: Nigerian States And Their Official Taxi Colour by olafum1(m): 9:24am On Mar 28, 2018
AutoReportNG:

Good evening, I have checked with the state government and those around, they said the colour is correct. Osun has 2 colours just as Lagos which has Yellow colour for the Kabu Kabu and Danfo and the Blue and White Colour for LAMATA buses

Bro. I won't bring this up if I'm not sure. That particular picture was taken in front of Total filling station opposite the central mosque in Akure, those two houses across the street, I know the owners, I see those houses everyday, if u wish sef, I can go take the exact picture there with taxis and those houses showing behind just to proof to u, that osun pic is actually Akure.

Kudos for your work.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian States And Their Official Taxi Colour by AutoReportNG: 9:36am On Mar 28, 2018
olafum1:

Bro. I won't bring this up if I'm not sure. That particular picture was taken in front of Total filling station opposite the central mosque in Akure, those two houses across the street, I know the owners, I see those houses everyday, if u wish sef, I can go take the exact picture there with taxis and those houses showing behind just to proof to u, that osun pic is actually Akure.

Kudos for your work.

Thanks bro, I will look into it

Have a blessed day ahead
Re: Nigerian States And Their Official Taxi Colour by Octopus3000: 4:11pm On Jul 03, 2020
Wow, it’s really cool when a taxi has its own specific color, so you can easily distinguish them on the road. But it would be better if all the effort and money that was invested in this was spent on something else. For example, I often travel by plane. Upon arrival at the airport, I spend a lot of time waiting for a taxi. I tried to solve this problem for 2 years, until I was advised to contact guys from Time Safe Travel who helped me a lot. Their service is that when you arrive at the airport, a car is waiting for you. This saves a lot of time, because an ordinary taxi sometimes needs to wait an hour. I hope someone will use their services in the future.
Re: Nigerian States And Their Official Taxi Colour by GucciCat(m): 5:21pm On Jul 10, 2020
Octopus3000:
Wow, it’s really cool when a taxi has its own specific color, so you can easily distinguish them on the road. But it would be better if all the effort and money that was invested in this was spent on something else. For example, I often travel by plane. Upon arrival at the airport, I spend a lot of time waiting for a taxi. I tried to solve this problem for 2 years, until I was advised to contact guys from Time Safe Travel who helped me a lot. Their service is that when you arrive at the airport, a car is waiting for you. This saves a lot of time, because an ordinary taxi sometimes needs to wait an hour. I hope someone will use their services in the future.
Do these guys provide discounts?
Re: Nigerian States And Their Official Taxi Colour by Athemisia: 6:41pm On Sep 11, 2021
xynerise:
And to think Borno State slogan is "Home of Peace" undecided
E shock you??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Got Burnt On 3rd Mainland Bridge Is Dead - PHOTO / See What This Man Was Spotted Doing With His Keke(photo) / Inside Volkswagens Massive Glass Towers Where 800 New Cars Are Stored For Pickup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.