Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,177 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Adesua Etomi's 37th Birthday Message To Banky W, Her Husband - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi's 37th Birthday Message To Banky W, Her Husband (23441 Views)

Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Toke Makinwa's Darker Neck To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding Got Fans Talking / Female Celebrities Outfits To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesua Etomi's 37th Birthday Message To Banky W, Her Husband by biacan(f): 8:24am On Mar 27, 2018
IamSINZ:

gringrin
Especially chubby ones cool
Re: Adesua Etomi's 37th Birthday Message To Banky W, Her Husband by sandrahnaub(f): 8:30am On Mar 27, 2018
Because of man
Re: Adesua Etomi's 37th Birthday Message To Banky W, Her Husband by Sarang(f): 8:31am On Mar 27, 2018
Very romantic couple
Blessings all the way grin
Re: Adesua Etomi's 37th Birthday Message To Banky W, Her Husband by xynerise: 8:38am On Mar 27, 2018
Normal Newly married thing..every woman is the luckiest and vice versa...This one looks different because they are celebrities...#Yawns
Re: Adesua Etomi's 37th Birthday Message To Banky W, Her Husband by akdjr(m): 8:51am On Mar 27, 2018
You wicked i swear! Carry ur sister give Oshiomole she go testify to u how long the dick is...no b all shot people get shot dick oooo
DrinkLimca:
Nice one...
I doubt if banky can keep this lady from cheating, seeing to the
fact that banky is short and short people have short dick while
slim ladies like adesua loves big dicks..
Re: Adesua Etomi's 37th Birthday Message To Banky W, Her Husband by enemyofprogress: 8:57am On Mar 27, 2018
His prick and styles in bed must have pleased her more than those the farmed there before him
Re: Adesua Etomi's 37th Birthday Message To Banky W, Her Husband by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 27, 2018

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi's 37th Birthday Message To Banky W, Her Husband by enemyofprogress: 9:05am On Mar 27, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Nice one...
I beg to disagree,, they are my neighbours,we live in the same compound. Every night Adesua will not allow us to sleep, she will just be moaning, screaming ,shouting and speaking in tongues like "Banky, you go kill me today, Banky you go kill me today, yeah, yoh,push it in baby,push harder, to the right, to the left,bring it back to the center, harder, harder,fok me harder, harder baby,common now,folk me, fok me,Banky I am comiiiiiiiiiiing"

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi's 37th Birthday Message To Banky W, Her Husband by zudozz: 9:09am On Mar 27, 2018
Like say money n firm no dey plus that Massive HEAD of his I for see where this love go come from...
Re: Adesua Etomi's 37th Birthday Message To Banky W, Her Husband by kingBenedict: 9:12am On Mar 27, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Nice one...
What kinda phenomenon is this? Na wa ooh...
Re: Adesua Etomi's 37th Birthday Message To Banky W, Her Husband by hurricanekatrina(f): 9:30am On Mar 27, 2018
nice
Re: Adesua Etomi's 37th Birthday Message To Banky W, Her Husband by IamSINZ(m): 9:40am On Mar 27, 2018
biacan:

My Boo! grin
Re: Adesua Etomi's 37th Birthday Message To Banky W, Her Husband by IamSINZ(m): 9:40am On Mar 27, 2018
biacan:

My Boo! grin
Re: Adesua Etomi's 37th Birthday Message To Banky W, Her Husband by biacan(f): 9:42am On Mar 27, 2018
IamSINZ:

My Boo! grin
Killing me like kilode cheesy but my ego won't let me tongue cheesy
Re: Adesua Etomi's 37th Birthday Message To Banky W, Her Husband by AngelicBeing: 9:43am On Mar 27, 2018
enemyofprogress:
I beg to disagree,, they are my neighbours,we live in the same compound. Every night Adesua will not allow us to sleep, she will just be moaning, screaming ,shouting and speaking in tongues like "Banky, you go kill me today, Banky you go kill me today, yeah, yoh,push it in baby,push harder, to the right, to the left,bring it back to the center, harder, harder,fok me harder, harder baby,common now,folk me, fok me,Banky I am comiiiiiiiiiiing"
Chai, Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland.com grin shocked

Re: Adesua Etomi's 37th Birthday Message To Banky W, Her Husband by poik(m): 9:44am On Mar 27, 2018
Mrsoundoro:
Banky W who is today celebrating his 37th birthday got a lovely penned down birthday message from her beloved wife Adesua Etomi in whom we are all pleased with.

Checkout this lovely birthday message, so lovely and touching.

Source: http://news.nollyzone.com/adesua-etomi-pens-lovely-birthday-message-to-her-husband-banky-w/

Beautiful penning. Happy birthday Banks
Re: Adesua Etomi's 37th Birthday Message To Banky W, Her Husband by phoenix17(m): 10:16am On Mar 27, 2018
even the D ride can't be compared to rollercoaster....�� ride on ma
Re: Adesua Etomi's 37th Birthday Message To Banky W, Her Husband by IamSINZ(m): 10:17am On Mar 27, 2018
biacan:
Killing me like kilode cheesy but my ego won't let me tongue cheesy

Lol, put your ego aside and let's ride this tide tongue
Re: Adesua Etomi's 37th Birthday Message To Banky W, Her Husband by Junny04(m): 10:34am On Mar 27, 2018
[quote author=DrinkLimca post=66191118]Nice one...
[/quote
Must you always be stupid??
Re: Adesua Etomi's 37th Birthday Message To Banky W, Her Husband by hadduni(f): 10:55am On Mar 27, 2018
Alameer:
grin
lol I return that prayer to you(banky wouldn't mind u being is gay partner)
Re: Adesua Etomi's 37th Birthday Message To Banky W, Her Husband by mayuskokoroewa: 11:20am On Mar 27, 2018
her beloved wife.....na wa ooh.
English sha.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi's 37th Birthday Message To Banky W, Her Husband by KULESTGee24(m): 11:21am On Mar 27, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Nice one...
cryprofessor of dickology ride on undecided
Re: Adesua Etomi's 37th Birthday Message To Banky W, Her Husband by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 27, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Nice one...

No sense.....
Too many stretch mark in ur brain
Re: Adesua Etomi's 37th Birthday Message To Banky W, Her Husband by Seni22: 11:36am On Mar 27, 2018
Nollywood Actor and singer, Banky W is today celebrating his 37th birthday and this romantic message from his Wife Adesua has made our dayhttp://www.zumi.ng/celebrity/awww-adesua-got-us-mushy-with-this-romantic-birthday-message-to-banky-w/
Re: Adesua Etomi's 37th Birthday Message To Banky W, Her Husband by elbulk(m): 12:54pm On Mar 27, 2018
Samsimple:
that is wat they always say till it happens finally... away match loading....

I pray wisdom rests on you
Re: Adesua Etomi's 37th Birthday Message To Banky W, Her Husband by KanwuliaExtra: 1:07pm On Mar 27, 2018
Most Nigerian women like me are silent.
Who nor go nor know.
The Journey of Marriage is VERY LONG and TEDIOUS. You must have the heart of a CHAMPION to START, STAY and FINISH.
May the end be sweeter than the beginning.
Amen.

Life is a puzzle. . . . A riddle that can never be answered even in death.

After the reggae, THEN YOU DANCE THE BLUES!

Adesua, all I can say is AMEN!!!!!!

Yes! You can!!!! kiss
Re: Adesua Etomi's 37th Birthday Message To Banky W, Her Husband by KanwuliaExtra: 1:10pm On Mar 27, 2018
sandrahnau:

Because of man

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Adesua Etomi's 37th Birthday Message To Banky W, Her Husband by biacan(f): 2:17pm On Mar 27, 2018
IamSINZ:

Lol, put your ego aside and let's ride this tide tongue
So I'll wake up one morning and see thread like here are biacan nudes cheesy cheesy
Re: Adesua Etomi's 37th Birthday Message To Banky W, Her Husband by IamSINZ(m): 3:55pm On Mar 27, 2018
biacan:
So I'll wake up one morning and see thread like here are biacan nudes cheesy cheesy

Have u seen me posting stuff like that? Abi u think say I nor dey fúck?
Re: Adesua Etomi's 37th Birthday Message To Banky W, Her Husband by biacan(f): 3:58pm On Mar 27, 2018
IamSINZ:

Have u seen me posting stuff like that? Abi u think say I nor dey fúck?
So you dey Bleep shocked

I like you as a person but my ego though cheesy

Re: Adesua Etomi's 37th Birthday Message To Banky W, Her Husband by IamSINZ(m): 4:00pm On Mar 27, 2018
biacan:
So you dey Bleep shocked

I like you as a person but my ego though cheesy

No oo, I be pastor.

Lol, swallow ur pride, babe.
Re: Adesua Etomi's 37th Birthday Message To Banky W, Her Husband by biacan(f): 4:06pm On Mar 27, 2018
IamSINZ:

No oo, I be pastor.

Lol, swallow ur pride, babe.
pastorprenuer cheesy

I'm trying to I just don't know embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Runtown Becomes Infinix Brand Ambassador / Burna Boy: I Haven’t Been This Sick In Years / Rita Dominic Looks Flawless In New Makeup Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.