Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Adesua Etomi's 37th Birthday Message To Banky W, Her Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi's 37th Birthday Message To Banky W, Her Husband (23419 Views)

Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Toke Makinwa's Darker Neck To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding Got Fans Talking / Female Celebrities Outfits To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adesua Etomi's 37th Birthday Message To Banky W, Her Husband by Mrsoundoro(m): 7:04am On Mar 27, 2018
Banky W who is today celebrating his 37th birthday got a lovely penned down birthday message from her beloved wife Adesua Etomi in whom we are all pleased with.

Checkout this lovely birthday message, so lovely and touching.

Bubba @bankywellington , you know I love rides (rollercoaster rides, car rides, bike rides) and boy have i been on some amazing rides but life with you is by far the best ride I’ve EVER been on. It’s a ride I never want to get off.
You are a reflection of God’s deep love for me.
You are everything i prayed for.
You’re the most beautiful surprise.
You are proof that God is real.
That silent prayers are heard.
That his love can be felt.
That his love is true.
You inspire me.
You make me better and coming home to you everyday is one of the greatest blessings of my life.
Your heart is unmatched. Your love makes everyday a beautiful day. I am by far the luckiest woman in the world. I love you soooo much sometimes I feel like my heart is going to burst open. I celebrate you today and I hope I make you feel as special and as loved as you always make me feel. I am so blessed to call you my husband and in 50 years, may we be cute, wrinkly, have great dentition, be in great health and deeper in love.
I look forward to dancing with you like this forever, surrounded by God’s peace and love.
As the mountains surround Jerusalem, may the Lord surround you now and forever. May he continue to announce you to the world, may he bless all the work of your hands, may he make you a channel of blessings. A city set upon a hill cannot be hidden, I declare that your glory shall never be hidden. I speak God's favour into every area of your life. May the good lord continue to light your path in Jesus name. Amen.
Happy birthday baby. Words will NEVER be enough.

Source: http://news.nollyzone.com/adesua-etomi-pens-lovely-birthday-message-to-her-husband-banky-w/

3 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi's 37th Birthday Message To Banky W, Her Husband by hadduni(f): 7:41am On Mar 27, 2018
awwww...that is so romantic of her.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi's 37th Birthday Message To Banky W, Her Husband by maxiuc(m): 8:04am On Mar 27, 2018
cheesy

Naija girls do you agree with her?

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi's 37th Birthday Message To Banky W, Her Husband by HeWrites(m): 8:04am On Mar 27, 2018
Re: Adesua Etomi's 37th Birthday Message To Banky W, Her Husband by verygudbadguy(m): 8:05am On Mar 27, 2018
Awwww... This couple sabi play love. Abi they are not Nigerians ni.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adesua Etomi's 37th Birthday Message To Banky W, Her Husband by Johnbosco77(m): 8:05am On Mar 27, 2018
Before nko, what are we expecting u to tell us?

Please my good friend #NwaAmaikpe, try and invite me to your wedding ooo.. That's if you aren't married already..

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi's 37th Birthday Message To Banky W, Her Husband by partnerbiz4: 8:05am On Mar 27, 2018
Next five yrs will tell.

That sounds like what I told Chinenye before I ..... shocked

Over 575 persons have testified. All can't be lying..

See below. Save the number now..
Just click...

See below...

4 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi's 37th Birthday Message To Banky W, Her Husband by jay2pee(m): 8:05am On Mar 27, 2018
Wetin concern me
Re: Adesua Etomi's 37th Birthday Message To Banky W, Her Husband by bivanJohnaliuz(m): 8:05am On Mar 27, 2018
idiot........ She don manaqe see fine Boy nah........

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi's 37th Birthday Message To Banky W, Her Husband by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 27, 2018
Nice one... I doubt if banky can keep this lady from cheating, seeing to the fact that banky is short and short people have short dick while slim ladies like adesua loves big dicks..
Re: Adesua Etomi's 37th Birthday Message To Banky W, Her Husband by Jaykolo10(m): 8:06am On Mar 27, 2018
Happy birthday to your Husband

cry
Re: Adesua Etomi's 37th Birthday Message To Banky W, Her Husband by ELDIYO(m): 8:06am On Mar 27, 2018
hadduni:

Na so
Meanwhile in other news
Re: Adesua Etomi's 37th Birthday Message To Banky W, Her Husband by Alameer(m): 8:07am On Mar 27, 2018
hadduni:
grin[quote author=hadduni post=66190400]awwww...that is so romantic of her.[May u be his second wife
ameen]
Re: Adesua Etomi's 37th Birthday Message To Banky W, Her Husband by kilokeys(m): 8:07am On Mar 27, 2018
as in ehn... she yarn well
Re: Adesua Etomi's 37th Birthday Message To Banky W, Her Husband by taofeek11(m): 8:08am On Mar 27, 2018
This should be said within their home, that will be a great sincerity from the heart not on social media....we are lost in this world cry

11 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi's 37th Birthday Message To Banky W, Her Husband by Samsimple(m): 8:08am On Mar 27, 2018
that is wat they always say till it happens finally... away match loading....

4 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi's 37th Birthday Message To Banky W, Her Husband by ELDIYO(m): 8:09am On Mar 27, 2018
monyca90:
awwww... touched
Guys
Patients are in randle general hospital in surulere
Waiting for 2hrs now. No doctor to attend
Pls help me shame them naa

Re broad
Save life

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi's 37th Birthday Message To Banky W, Her Husband by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 27, 2018
Enjoy the moment while it lasts...

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi's 37th Birthday Message To Banky W, Her Husband by loyaltygame(m): 8:10am On Mar 27, 2018
love without end. May God forever bless your union in Jesus name amen.

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi's 37th Birthday Message To Banky W, Her Husband by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 27, 2018
Beautiful gifts always comes from God. Happy birthday Banky.
Re: Adesua Etomi's 37th Birthday Message To Banky W, Her Husband by no1madman(m): 8:12am On Mar 27, 2018
Are u sure?
Re: Adesua Etomi's 37th Birthday Message To Banky W, Her Husband by deor03(m): 8:13am On Mar 27, 2018
Nice words....However, the journey is still far, to make some of these assertions

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi's 37th Birthday Message To Banky W, Her Husband by IamSINZ(m): 8:16am On Mar 27, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Nice one... I doubt if banky can keep this lady from cheating, seeing to the fact that banky is short and short people have short dick while slim ladies like adesua loves big dicks..

gringrin
Re: Adesua Etomi's 37th Birthday Message To Banky W, Her Husband by Olidawg247(m): 8:18am On Mar 27, 2018
Why do I get a feeling that this message from adesua to banky is copied..just thinking out loud
Re: Adesua Etomi's 37th Birthday Message To Banky W, Her Husband by Saylawchar(m): 8:19am On Mar 27, 2018
hahahaha.....this got me laughing, Nigerians are too epic

verygudbadguy:
Awwww... This couple sabi play love. Abi they are not Nigerians ni.
Re: Adesua Etomi's 37th Birthday Message To Banky W, Her Husband by ybalogs(m): 8:21am On Mar 27, 2018
A 1963 Harvard graduate said this:

*_"My one big mistake in life has been providing a trust fund for my five' children. I'm very comfortable paying for an education for as long as they want to study in a reputable university. However, providing additional funds so they could have a lifestyle beyond what they have achieved on their own was a mistake."_*

A leadership teacher, John Maxwell says and I quote:

*_"If you do everything for your children, what will they do for themselves?"_*

By the time they finish university education, we have slaved and built houses for them, put car keys in their hands and bankrolled their wedding.

*_What will they do for themselves?_*

In the course of doing these for them, some people develop hypertension and all sorts of illnesses. Some slump and die. Some even steal to achieve these for their children.

*I submit to you all that inheritance goes beyond material things. Give your children the right values, strong character and a revelatory knowledge of the power they carry as a creature of God!*

*_Then they will create water to sell in the desert and sell sand to the Arabs to build mansions for themselves._*

Do something for your children to make them have a softer take off.

The keyword is *_"take off"._*

Do not *_take over_* their lives because you yourself have your life to live.

*Think about these things critically and adjust your approach religiously. Above all teach them the word of God!!!*

© 2018, a word to parents and would be parents

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi's 37th Birthday Message To Banky W, Her Husband by ybalogs(m): 8:23am On Mar 27, 2018
My wife will tell you she's the luckiest woman as well. It's just like saying our various mothers are the very best. HBD Mr. Capable.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reekado Banks And DJ Cuppy Take A Selfie / I Am A Feminist - Temi Otedola Sets The Record Straight / Dabota Lawson Looks Gorgeous In Stunning Makeup Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.