Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,037 members, 7,956,855 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:46 PM

Is 253 Sufficient For Studying Law At ABU Zaria? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is 253 Sufficient For Studying Law At ABU Zaria? (606 Views)

President Buhari Set To Commission Post-graduate Centre Built By CBN At ABU / Do I Stand A Chance Of Studying Law With A Jamb Aggregate Of 266? / Meet Dehlia Umunna, The First Nigerian Professor Of Law At Harvard Law School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is 253 Sufficient For Studying Law At ABU Zaria? by iceboy4752(m): 8:35am On Mar 27, 2018
Good day Nairalanders. After the release of the 2018 UTME results, I managed to peg-off a total score of 253. My aspiration now is to study Law at ABU Zaria. However, some people told me that the score is not sufficient considering the competitiveness of the Faculty of Law, ABU Zaria. Please is it sufficient or I should have scored higher?

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Fynestboi, Dominique

(1) (Reply)

In The Face Of It All, Unilorin Remains BETTER BY FAR! / Checkout A New Way to Organise Your School Timetable / Veritas University Abuja 2018/2019 Admission Screening Form Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.