Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,593 members, 7,816,462 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Help Needed Here!! Can A CGPA Of 3.49 @ The Final Year Still Make A Second Class - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help Needed Here!! Can A CGPA Of 3.49 @ The Final Year Still Make A Second Class (484 Views)

3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 / Can I Go For Masters Degree With A Cgpa Of 2.93? / I Feel Depressed With A CGPA Of 4.2+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed Here!! Can A CGPA Of 3.49 @ The Final Year Still Make A Second Class by omohjesu(m): 9:37am On Mar 27, 2018
A friend of mine Had a CGPA of 3.49 As at the end of our 3rd year.....now first semester is over and he unfortunately had a 3.4 GPA....can he still make upper?
Re: Help Needed Here!! Can A CGPA Of 3.49 @ The Final Year Still Make A Second Class by fantasticone1(m): 9:58am On Mar 27, 2018
Yes, of course.... But you need good results (As and Bs only).
One major booster is your project, depending on your institution grading system.
Just study harder and get good grades and that's all.
All the best o...
Re: Help Needed Here!! Can A CGPA Of 3.49 @ The Final Year Still Make A Second Class by clems93(m): 10:26am On Mar 27, 2018
YES IT IS POSSIBLE. HE SHOULD ENSURE HE MAKES NOT LOWER THAN 4.0 GPA IN THE LAST SEMESTER... HAVING AN 'A' IN THE PROJECT WILL BE A BOOSTER...

(1) (Reply)

Apply For The One Belt One Road Scholarship With Peking University Guanghua MBA / N.O.U.N Degree In Computer Science. Is It Worth Taking? / Do I Need A First Class In Comp.sci To Get A Good Job As A Programmer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.