Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,691 members, 7,809,608 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Final Year EBSU Student Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Final Year EBSU Student Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) (35133 Views)

Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep / 300 Level UNICAL Student Dies In Her Sleep / Fresh University Graduate Awaiting NYSC Dies In Her Sleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Final Year EBSU Student Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by no1madman(m): 12:02pm On Mar 27, 2018
[img][/img]
In d end we'll all become stories. . .
Re: Final Year EBSU Student Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by Supreme01: 12:03pm On Mar 27, 2018
I hope d guy collect him peper soup e bot for her..

RIP
Re: Final Year EBSU Student Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 12:06pm On Mar 27, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Fear village people.
the so called village people can never do anytin to u except what almighty God has destined.
Note: during 2010 voter registration there was a village whose people were popular known as witches, adhoc staff of inec was threatened, naso i karry myself go there to warn them if anytin happen to inec adhoc staffs the whole village wil b in serious wahala!
one funny thing: they gave them some native chain to wear for the duration of they stay.

1 Like

Re: Final Year EBSU Student Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by 4kDdullard: 12:09pm On Mar 27, 2018
Sometimes, I wonder why we have to live since we must surely die someday.
Re: Final Year EBSU Student Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by sprinter101(m): 12:10pm On Mar 27, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Fear village people.

forget village people,when was the last time yiu went for a check up?dont die in ignorance.
Re: Final Year EBSU Student Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by ensamy(m): 12:11pm On Mar 27, 2018
Severe malaria shocked
Re: Final Year EBSU Student Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by don4real18(m): 12:11pm On Mar 27, 2018
It it only me that noticed two different coffins... RIP beautiful
Re: Final Year EBSU Student Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by Arabiyyas: 12:11pm On Mar 27, 2018
so sad sadso sad RIP
Re: Final Year EBSU Student Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by nonix22(m): 12:24pm On Mar 27, 2018
hitting the head on the wall is peculiar to an infection on dogs, I hope its not what caught her cry cry cry

RIP, my school mate
Re: Final Year EBSU Student Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by mhizcovy(f): 12:37pm On Mar 27, 2018
What a world!
Re: Final Year EBSU Student Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by otabaotaba: 12:46pm On Mar 27, 2018
Hmmm just speechless, God have mercy
Re: Final Year EBSU Student Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 27, 2018
Coolgent:

the so called village people can never do anytin to u except what almighty God has destined.
Note: during 2010 voter registration there was a village whose people were popular known as witches, adhoc staff of inec was threatened, naso i karry myself go there to warn them if anytin happen to inec adhoc staffs the whole village wil b in serious wahala!
one funny thing: they gave them some native chain to wear for the duration of they stay.
Ballsy
Re: Final Year EBSU Student Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 27, 2018
sprinter101:

forget village people,when was the last time yiu went for a check up?dont die in ignorance.
2 weeks ago
Re: Final Year EBSU Student Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by ggoldmine: 1:41pm On Mar 27, 2018
Sounds like a migraine case. RIP
Re: Final Year EBSU Student Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by jackie3B(f): 1:48pm On Mar 27, 2018
the young keep dying everyday RIP dor dor
Re: Final Year EBSU Student Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 27, 2018
Haa.. Smally just go like that. Hitting head on the wall.. That's strange & mysterious.. Anyway Rip
Re: Final Year EBSU Student Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 27, 2018
she got fed up of buhari and the herdsmen.
Re: Final Year EBSU Student Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by mhizsuzzy(f): 2:11pm On Mar 27, 2018
I have heard so much story about her death...Tot it was seizures, others alcohol toxicity...The cause doesn't really matter shaa

R.I.P dear...I don't really kbow u but the way my colleagues are mourning you guess u are good natured
Re: Final Year EBSU Student Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by mhizsuzzy(f): 2:14pm On Mar 27, 2018
don4real18:
It it only me that noticed two different coffins... RIP beautiful

is the same...the 1st one was opened. while the 2nd wasn't
Re: Final Year EBSU Student Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by giftedben: 2:52pm On Mar 27, 2018
Hitting her head on the wall seems to be one of the effects of tramadol
Re: Final Year EBSU Student Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by Obataz: 4:17pm On Mar 27, 2018
judecares1:
never u insult or feel too big before your village people simple cos u are in school

u join hand 4 ha death,
cos dy carry body 4 u, god go judge u
Re: Final Year EBSU Student Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by judecares1(m): 4:22pm On Mar 27, 2018
thunder fire who send u

Obataz:

u join hand 4 ha death,
cos dy carry body 4 u, god go judge u
Re: Final Year EBSU Student Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by CAPTIVATOR: 4:57pm On Mar 27, 2018
Coolgent:

There is nothing like destiny.

Stop blaming God for evil.

"Therefore, listen to me, you men of understanding. Far be it from God to do wickedness, from the Almighty to do evil. " Job 34:10

Its impossible for God to do evil.
Re: Final Year EBSU Student Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by Romwilliams: 5:28pm On Mar 27, 2018
RIP beloved
Re: Final Year EBSU Student Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by godofuck231: 5:58pm On Mar 27, 2018
G boys are making hits again, NEXT!
Re: Final Year EBSU Student Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by SylB(f): 4:04pm On Mar 31, 2018
It's a pity may her soul RIP �

(1) (2) (Reply)

Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied / Senate Moves To End ASUP Strike / Covenant University Students Exhibit Surveillance Robot Named “spybot”(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.