Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Any Medium To Reach RCCG Help Line - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Any Medium To Reach RCCG Help Line (277 Views)

Pastor Chris Mocked For Claiming To Reach 5 Billion People Worldwide / Lady Accuses RCCG Of Refusing To Return 24.4m Proceeds Of Fraud / One Hallelujah Records Will Not Partner With Secular Artistes – RCCG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Medium To Reach RCCG Help Line by Prosperkaro(m): 11:03am On Mar 27, 2018
Good morning everyone, I'm here on behalf of some of my family members and friends. RCCG in Delta State is dying and going to the ground, so many things are going wrong, from the church where pastors have thrown away the correct guidelines and principles governing the church.
Especially Region 23 Beautiful Gate Mega Parish, Mrs Blessing Kalajaye is the regional pastors wife and she has run the school to the ground, from holding of staffs salaries, to unnecessarily cutting of staffs salaries and poor maintenance of the school infrastructures. She threatens the school staffs not to report or say anything unless God will punish them.
Not only her, there are other pastors wife's in various positions in the church and they have become a menace. From money laundering to cover ups, and immediately the financial secretaries wants to talk they are either sacked or threatened,
The Pastors wife's of RCCG in Delta state needs to be called to other and let all financial books be audited. The schools were created with a vision but right now no RCCG member will agree to work for any part of its schools because the politics inside is worst than than that of Nigerian government.
Something needs to be done because people are fast losing their faith and believe in the church, the pastors that can't cope with system they are operating leaves the ministry and go else where, The politics in the church is crazy and wicked and it seems everyone is afraid to talk, The headquarters need to put on their search lights on RCCG Delta State, because the Christianity practiced there is different from the ones we hear the GO preach.
With the current breed of pastors we have, one is marveled how they even got called into ministry. We have tried different means to communicate our problems to the national headquarters but we are yet to see any results. Please is there anyway the members and staffs of RCCG in Delta State, can get in touch with the governing council or anyone at the top because water go soon pass garri for that place.
Please I know I am not vast in English, so there might be some errors and I apologize in advance.

(1) (Reply)

What Saith The Scripture? / Overzealous Christianity Is Driving People Away / Personal Evangelism Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.