Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Bambam Bursts Into Tears Whilst Talking To Big Brother #bbnaija (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bambam Bursts Into Tears Whilst Talking To Big Brother #bbnaija (video) (412 Views)

BBNaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam And Teddy-A Sex On TV / #bbnaija: Moyo Lawal Reacts To "Good Girl" Bambam Having Sex With Teddy A / Tayo Faniran Praises BBNaija's Teddy A For Having Sex With BamBam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bambam Bursts Into Tears Whilst Talking To Big Brother #bbnaija (video) by made4naijamusic: 11:26am On Mar 27, 2018
During her diary session on Monday, BBNaija housemate, Bambam could not hold back her emotions as she burst into tears.

BamBam revealed she was tired of everyone calling her out to be fake.

She had earlier on complained of being hated by fellow housemates and talked about a lot in the house.

Bambam shed tears while speaking with Biggie during her Diary session.

“I am a private person, Big brother, I’m so tired of housemates calling me fake.

“I really can’t stand these people anymore, the only person that keeps me together is Teddy A.

“I feel upset, irritated, overwhelmed. It is getting harder to be strong. It is getting harder to stay focused. Maybe I am not that strong, after all.

“Biggie, I am so tired. I am genuinely overwhelmed. It is getting harder to be strong,” she said.

watch video below

http://www.made4naija.com/2018/03/bambam-bursts-into-tears-whilst-talking-to-big-brother-bbnaija-video/

(1) (Reply)

Abraham, Son Of Lagos Lawmaker Dolapo Badru, Shot Dead In London / See The Hilarious Comment Don Jazzy Dropped On Singer Rihanna’s Page… Lmao! / Small Doctor Strike A Pose With A Dwarf (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.