Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,395 members, 7,836,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Why I Was Absent At APC National Caucus Meeting - Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Was Absent At APC National Caucus Meeting - Tinubu (2493 Views)

Tinubu, Akande, Yerima, Governors Attend APC National Caucus Meeting / After Meeting Tinubu, Alao-Akala Rejoins APC - Oyoinsight.com / Tinubu Absent As Buhari Hosts APC National Caucus Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Was Absent At APC National Caucus Meeting - Tinubu by aminulive: 12:22pm On Mar 27, 2018
@POLITICSNGR

Details have emerged on the cause of APC national leader, Bola Ahmed Tinubu's absence at the party national caucus meeting in Aso-rock on Monday evening.

In a statement through his spokesperson, Tunde Rahman, Tinubu pointed out that his absence at the meeting not worth any fuss, adding that some young Nigerians, ahead of his birthday, organized an event in Lagos on Monday where they expressed their impression of him as a leader and motivator, hence the need for him to honour them with his presence.

Rahman Stated; "Yesterday, a group of younger ones put together a programme for him where they were talking about their impression of him as a leader, as a motivator. You needed to be there; it was so inspiring. You know these younger ones were talking about what they feel Asiwaju stands for. What they think about Asiwaju. I think that was what kept him away from Abuja. He couldn’t be in Lagos at that event and be in Abuja at the same time.”

On why his principal would sacrifice APC caucus meeting for an event put together in celebration of his birthday, Rahman disclosed;

"I did not tell you these young ones came to visit him. They organized a programme in celebration of his birthday. I think was only fit and proper that he honoured them (with his presence) the way they honoured him too. You needed to be there. He was the celebrant and everything was around him too."

So, I do not know why you would think that is not equally important as well. Don’t also forget that the caucus meeting he did not attend is an advisory body. The caucus is an advisory body. So that he did not attend the caucus meeting should not be a thing that we will make a lot of noise about."

https://politicsngr.com/tinubu-absent-apc-national-caucus-meeting-full-story/
cc: lalasticlala,mynd44

Re: Why I Was Absent At APC National Caucus Meeting - Tinubu by solutionmi: 12:30pm On Mar 27, 2018
how can he come when his enemies are on seat

5 Likes

Re: Why I Was Absent At APC National Caucus Meeting - Tinubu by abokibuhari: 12:38pm On Mar 27, 2018
What is this HISTORY (TINUBU) saying ??

5 Likes

Re: Why I Was Absent At APC National Caucus Meeting - Tinubu by Babacele: 12:44pm On Mar 27, 2018
so what is the hoopla all about?

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Absent At APC National Caucus Meeting - Tinubu by perez100: 12:45pm On Mar 27, 2018
Let IPOB keep wailing while Afonja keep collecting and retaining many awards back to back. One thing I like about Afonjas is that even the so-called western education cannot take their culture away from them. Some people call it 'primitive life' but I join those that call it 'culture preservation'. There is the believe that anytime you see an Afonja man going with a plastic bottle coke filled with water or sachet pure water towards the bush path or drainage area, then be rest assured that open defecation will occure. They follow their culture to the fullest. Afterall, the skulls must be manured for profitable mining. But custard plastics does the job If they are in the compound - aka mobile defecation. It is good for all groups to keep their cultures. They have shown that education cannot bring fake civilization. Pls, you can research the award before you prove me wrong. I know IPOB will envy this award. Note: Afonja is not an ethnic group like IPOB. I am Mr Innocent cos I didn't mention any tribe name.Tuale!

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Absent At APC National Caucus Meeting - Tinubu by Biety: 12:48pm On Mar 27, 2018
abokibuhari:
What is this HISTORY (TINUBU) saying ??
Tinubu is more relevant today than all igbo politicians.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Was Absent At APC National Caucus Meeting - Tinubu by abokibuhari: 12:49pm On Mar 27, 2018
Biety:

Tinubu is more relevant than all igbo politicians.
Where is the Tinubu today grin??

He's a bloody common national leader

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Absent At APC National Caucus Meeting - Tinubu by Biety: 12:52pm On Mar 27, 2018
abokibuhari:
Where is the Tinubu today grin??

He's a bloody common national leader
of a rulling party.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Was Absent At APC National Caucus Meeting - Tinubu by abokibuhari: 12:53pm On Mar 27, 2018
Biety:

of a rulling party.
That cant control more than a state in his region??

Obanikoro go soon collect Lagos state from him

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Absent At APC National Caucus Meeting - Tinubu by three: 12:57pm On Mar 27, 2018
Taking care of business?

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Absent At APC National Caucus Meeting - Tinubu by Biety: 1:00pm On Mar 27, 2018
abokibuhari:

That cant control more than a state in his region??

Obanikoro go soon collect Lagos state from him
National leader means he's influential all over the country. Obanikoro is now APC member..

2 Likes

Re: Why I Was Absent At APC National Caucus Meeting - Tinubu by yarimo(m): 1:21pm On Mar 27, 2018
PDP reading the JAGABAN of BORGU Kingdom comments on his absence of APC Meeting right now

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Absent At APC National Caucus Meeting - Tinubu by Blackfire(m): 1:51pm On Mar 27, 2018
Click like if u know fear fear catch tinubu...

Click share if u still think he is relevant in buhari's eyes.

My people my people there you have it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Was Absent At APC National Caucus Meeting - Tinubu by kissenger: 1:57pm On Mar 27, 2018
Wetin concern us?? APC should do and coman go abeg...we don taya>> See why Reno Omokri & Fani Kayode are fighting>>>https:///2GgkFK8
Re: Why I Was Absent At APC National Caucus Meeting - Tinubu by bjayx: 3:28pm On Mar 27, 2018
What's the fuss if present or absent. My pvc is my mandate to vote DAT dullard out

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Absent At APC National Caucus Meeting - Tinubu by NothingDoMe: 4:34pm On Mar 27, 2018
In other words, meeting with vibrant youths is more important than hanging out with the dullard cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Absent At APC National Caucus Meeting - Tinubu by mekaboy(m): 4:44pm On Mar 27, 2018
He is sending message to young Nigerians to retire buhari in 2019.

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Absent At APC National Caucus Meeting - Tinubu by Samusu(m): 4:45pm On Mar 27, 2018
Oyegun now;

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Absent At APC National Caucus Meeting - Tinubu by LibertyRep: 5:02pm On Mar 27, 2018
It's crystal clear.

Tinubu himself is aggrieved. Asking an aggrieved member to unite other aggrieved seems like a set-up ab initio.

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Absent At APC National Caucus Meeting - Tinubu by Firefire(m): 5:03pm On Mar 27, 2018
yeye reason.... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why I Was Absent At APC National Caucus Meeting - Tinubu by tolufase: 5:34pm On Mar 27, 2018
I don't want to second guess him but I think he has started seen the handwriting on the board that people no longer want this party called APC.

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Absent At APC National Caucus Meeting - Tinubu by Bede2u(m): 5:46pm On Mar 27, 2018
Biety:

Tinubu is more relevant today than all igbo politicians.
the likes u will get from this are from political neophites. Tinubu has no real power. Not in apc and not in nigeria. U saw it wen fashola and fayemi bcame ministers against his wish. Wen akeredolu became gov and wen oyegun illegally extended his tenure. Wen he couldnt do anytin to stop saraki and dogara.
Tell me wat political victory tinubu has recorded since may 29 2015?
Meanwhile ekweremadu is senate president.. igbos FIRMLY control pdp
Re: Why I Was Absent At APC National Caucus Meeting - Tinubu by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:50pm On Mar 27, 2018
Tinubu birthday no dey end shocked shocked shocked shocked

Anyways we know it was arranged so that you can skip the caucus meeting

Not that I care but I just want to clarify that we all are not zombies

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Absent At APC National Caucus Meeting - Tinubu by Nutase: 7:36pm On Mar 27, 2018
Excuses are the nails used to build the house of failure.
Re: Why I Was Absent At APC National Caucus Meeting - Tinubu by GuntersChain(m): 8:13pm On Mar 27, 2018
We already know the reason all this smoke screen no dey get effect again.

(1) (Reply)

The Disaster Called Ortom / Breaking: Imo Lawmakers Set To Impeach Governor Rochas Okorocha / Rivers APC Crisis: Amaechi Loses As Supreme Court Adjourns Case Till March 8th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.