Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

BBNaija: Cee-C, Nina And Khloe In Heated Argument Over Food - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Cee-C, Nina And Khloe In Heated Argument Over Food (27233 Views)

Bbnaija: Voting Results That Got Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted / BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House / K.brule And Khloe Disqualified From The Big Brother House (details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C, Nina And Khloe In Heated Argument Over Food by Samusu(m): 5:05pm On Mar 27, 2018
Hahahahahahah
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C, Nina And Khloe In Heated Argument Over Food by Buhari2rule(f): 5:06pm On Mar 27, 2018
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C, Nina And Khloe In Heated Argument Over Food by donbenie(m): 5:07pm On Mar 27, 2018
Flexherbal:
That could be her strategy !
Character is like pregnancy, you can't hide it forever..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C, Nina And Khloe In Heated Argument Over Food by Bhalmoz: 5:09pm On Mar 27, 2018
I can't wait to see c-cee out of that house

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C, Nina And Khloe In Heated Argument Over Food by visionex: 5:09pm On Mar 27, 2018
Frustrated fool,her fans are most likely to b those who think and behave like her.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C, Nina And Khloe In Heated Argument Over Food by prodiG(m): 5:17pm On Mar 27, 2018
banjeezay:
the same thing that has kept me from opening nairaland fr a while now is still what I found as the first topic on FP?? seun which way naw.
Oga how did you change your font? Can you teach me how you did it?
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C, Nina And Khloe In Heated Argument Over Food by talk2percy(m): 5:20pm On Mar 27, 2018
I don't watch this show buh I heard someone said Cee-C is the carbon copy of Tboss that year...
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C, Nina And Khloe In Heated Argument Over Food by godofuck231: 5:21pm On Mar 27, 2018
My grandmother once told me "never bring a hungry girl home for dinner, she will feed on you and when tired she will bring her family in to feast on you, and when they are tired they will call their friends too" hungry kids have no etiquette.
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C, Nina And Khloe In Heated Argument Over Food by enemyofprogress: 5:23pm On Mar 27, 2018
The aff start again

Abeg na who dey inside latrine make him comot, I wan shiiiiit abeg
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C, Nina And Khloe In Heated Argument Over Food by DrHighchief(m): 5:26pm On Mar 27, 2018
The people watching this program r trying sha...
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C, Nina And Khloe In Heated Argument Over Food by methodyk: 5:28pm On Mar 27, 2018
It is a show...it could be her Strategy. Cee C seems more popular now than any of the housemate....Meanwhile this is not our problem in Naija now ooo. PMB is seriously scheming to rule till 2023, Imagine what will become of his foot Fulani herdmen when this happens. This is enough issue to worry about oo by Nigerian youths....not Cee C this, Cee C that. Go get your PVC kawai!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C, Nina And Khloe In Heated Argument Over Food by engrjacuzzi: 5:35pm On Mar 27, 2018
if you ask me, I think our super eagles will beat Serbia tonight.
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C, Nina And Khloe In Heated Argument Over Food by MKO4ever(m): 5:41pm On Mar 27, 2018
I swear, without Cee-c, BBNaija house will be so boring!!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C, Nina And Khloe In Heated Argument Over Food by MKO4ever(m): 5:44pm On Mar 27, 2018
godofuck231:
My grandmother once told me "never bring a hungry girl home for dinner, she will feed on you and when tired she will bring her family in to feast on you, and when they are tired they will call their friends too" hungry kids have no etiquette.
You sounded so much like that radio prappapraparazzzzziiiiiiiiii Murphy Jemba!!! of Max fm 102.3

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C, Nina And Khloe In Heated Argument Over Food by letusbepieces: 5:55pm On Mar 27, 2018
Y should Nina eat her food?

Wat concern Khloe in the matter.

Dis is y people were against outsiders going into the house.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C, Nina And Khloe In Heated Argument Over Food by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 27, 2018
Queenext:
Anyone that supports, or vote CeeC needs psychiatric evaluation..

She's a toxic person meant for quarantine not fit to live among humans.

Human goat.
I detest that cùnt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C, Nina And Khloe In Heated Argument Over Food by letusbepieces: 5:59pm On Mar 27, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

I detest that cùnt.

U would, wont u?

She is not a cheap skirt to be played.

We love CEEC and will continue to vote for her.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C, Nina And Khloe In Heated Argument Over Food by Queenserah26(f): 5:59pm On Mar 27, 2018
That's their headache, let me face mine.
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C, Nina And Khloe In Heated Argument Over Food by GenbIoodykiller: 6:01pm On Mar 27, 2018
letusbepieces:
Y should Nina eat her food?

Wat concern Khloe in the matter.

Dis is y people were against outsiders going into the house.
i don't watch the show even from the beginning till now but trust me the idea of the show has been defeated the fun and everything.
imagine returning those two housemates that have seen everything about the show and strategies.

it's like a situation of going back to correct your mistakes after looking a the text book during exams when you must have submitted your paper grin
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C, Nina And Khloe In Heated Argument Over Food by lordswill03: 6:01pm On Mar 27, 2018
[color=#770077][/color]This kinda person will never offer you anything if you visit her. Tuphiaquar!!! The food you are not buying, Good that is being given to you for free, what's so difficult in sharing?? Ndi mmadu sef
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C, Nina And Khloe In Heated Argument Over Food by letusbepieces: 6:02pm On Mar 27, 2018
TOBI IS A SEXUAL PREDATOR THAT REFUSED TO ACCEPT NO FOR AN ANSWER BECOS THEY SHARED A HOUSE.

AIDED BY BIG BROTHER AND LOLU, PLUS THREAT OF EVICTION, THEY FORCED A KISS OUT OF HER.

THEY KEPT PUSHING AND PUSHING, BUT SHE DID NOT GIVE IN AND THAT IS Y SHE IS STILL IN THAT HOUSE AND BAMBAM IS LEAVING.

SHE IS THE ONLY REAL PERSON THERE, NOT ACTING.

WE WILL CONTINUE TO VOTE HER.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C, Nina And Khloe In Heated Argument Over Food by letusbepieces: 6:03pm On Mar 27, 2018
GenbIoodykiller:
i don't watch the show even from the beginning till now but trust me the idea of the show has been defeated the fun and everything.
imagine returning those two housemates that have seen everything about the show and strategies.

it's like a situation of going back to correct your mistakes after looking a the text book during exams when you must have submitted your paper grin

Khloe said she is going to the house to face CEEC.

For wat now?

Khloe should spread her yansh for Tobi or is anybody stopping her?

She should use her yansh to do charity.

People that have nothing to offer in life, except cheap fame via Television prostitution.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C, Nina And Khloe In Heated Argument Over Food by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 27, 2018
letusbepieces:

U would, wont u?

She is not a cheap skirt to be played.

We love CEEC and will continue to vote for her.
Lol!
I don't do ugly "virgin" whọres. so ceeci is no-no for me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C, Nina And Khloe In Heated Argument Over Food by letusbepieces: 6:20pm On Mar 27, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

Lol!
I don't do ugly "virgin" whọres. so ceeci is no-no for me.

GUY! SHE WONT DO U.

U ARE A BITTER SADIST THAT HATE FOR THE PLEASURE.

WAT HAS CEEC EVER DONE TO YOU?

ANSWER IS NOTHING! JUST DAT SHE REFUSE TO SPREAD HER YANSH ON CONTINENTAL TELEVISION.

IF NIGERIANS KEEP LISTENING TO VOICES LIKE UR OWN THAT MISLEAD THEM TO VOTE BUHARI, THEN THEY WILL KEEP PERISHING LIKE ALL THOSE PEOPLE MURDERED BY HERDSMEN.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C, Nina And Khloe In Heated Argument Over Food by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 27, 2018
letusbepieces:

GUY! SHE WONT DO U.

U ARE A BITTER SADIST THAT HATE FOR THE PLEASURE.

WAT HAS CEEC EVER DONE TO YOU?

ANSWER IS NOTHING! JUST DAT SHE REFUSE TO SPREAD HER YANSH ON CONTINENTAL TELEVISION.

IF NIGERIANS KEEP LISTENING TO VOICES LIKE UR OWN THAT MISLEAD THEM TO VOTE BUHARI, THEN THEY WILL KEEP PERISHING LIKE ALL THOSE PEOPLE MURDERED BY HERDSMEN.
You're nothing but a jobless lousy morọn.

Even though the bbn show is staged, that ugly rude arrogant OSU BÌTCH wont win that show. I'm not in support of anyone there but certainly, miracle is going to win. You're only wasting your life promoting that ugly cùnt.
All your useless effort will amount to waste after she's sent packing in 3 weeks time and you won't even get a thank you from that lying bìtch.
A so-called virgin that started the immorality fuckery with Tobi on that show.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C, Nina And Khloe In Heated Argument Over Food by letusbepieces: 6:27pm On Mar 27, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:
You're nothing but a jobless lousy morọn.

Even though the bbn show is staged, that ugly rude arrogant OSU BÌTCH wont win that show. I'm not in support of anyone there but certainly, miracle is going to win. You're only wasting your life promoting that ugly cùnt.

COME LET ME EMPLOY YOU.

ANSWER THIS QUESTION, Y SHOULD NINA EAT HER FOOD?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C, Nina And Khloe In Heated Argument Over Food by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 27, 2018
letusbepieces:

COME LET ME EMPLOY YOU.

Argue that stupìd question with your shadows.

All your useless effort will amount to waste after she's sent packing in 3 weeks time and you won't even get a thank you from that lying bìtch.
A so-called virgin that started the immorality fuckery with Tobi on that show. Virgin my balls.
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C, Nina And Khloe In Heated Argument Over Food by blazhykowskyi(m): 6:33pm On Mar 27, 2018
letusbepieces:

COME LET ME EMPLOY YOU.

She didn't know it was hers and she apologized immediately. What else does she want?

It's just a spoonful for that matter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C, Nina And Khloe In Heated Argument Over Food by Pharaoh001(f): 6:35pm On Mar 27, 2018
Khd95:
nigeria vs serbia tonight cool
ehn ehn....you guys abi? una don start your own now abi sad

btw.....I dislike CeeC with passion
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C, Nina And Khloe In Heated Argument Over Food by letusbepieces: 6:40pm On Mar 27, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

Argue that stupìd question with your shadows.

A so-called virgin that started the immorality fuckery with Tobi on that show. Virgin my balls.

U see y, u are a liar?

If we did not see all Tobi desperation now, i for believe u.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ay 30 Days In Atlanta Wins 4 Awards At Golden Movie Awards (pics) / Saga Evicted From The Big Brother House / BBTitans: Juicy Jay Shouts ‘Chineke’ After Kissing Yvonne (Video/Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.