Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

4 Ways To Earn Cryptocurrency Honestly In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 4 Ways To Earn Cryptocurrency Honestly In Nigeria (1257 Views)

What Is Qun Qun & How To Earn Cryptocurrency With It / 4 Ways To Protect Your Online Business From Credit Card Fraud / 4 Ways You Can Support Your Friend's Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Ways To Earn Cryptocurrency Honestly In Nigeria by AltcoinsAfrica: 2:03pm On Mar 27, 2018
Cryptocurrency is said to be the next technological revolution. It gained mainstream attention last year when bitcoin hit an all time high of around $19500 in mid December after being valued at only $963 at the beginning of 2017. What is fair about cryptocurrencies is that their value are still quite affordable which allows normal people to start investing in them whether as long term investors (hodlers) or daily traders. Both options require you to have some knowledge of the currencies you are invested in but trading means you have to know even more so that you can make daily decisions about when to buy or sell.

Usually cryptocurrency companies are based in Asia or the West and are not designed with africans in mind but I recently discovered Coindirect which allows people to earn cryptocurrency in 2 ways:

The first way is by joining the platform as an affiliate. You earn 20% commission in altcoins on their trading fees e.g if you refer someone and they buy dogecoin on Coindirect, you receive commission in dogecoin and so on you can find out more for yourself here: https://coindirect.com/affiliates

The second way is to become a seller on the platform, they provide you with the security and state of the art features, do the marketing you you and help you set up your business as a cryptocurrency vendor whereby you trade daily according to supply and demand.

The 3rd way is that you find bounty programs promoting ico's and join them, you can be rewarded tokens for participating and helping them promote. Or you find sites that pay you in cryptocurrency in order to complete tasks such as surveys and watching videos online.

The 4th way is to mine for cryptocurrencies, this is expensive to set up but can be quite profitable. Read this article on a South African making ₦ 1 540 980,00 per month mining Dash https://www.biznews.com/mailbox/2017/08/24/earn-mining-cryptocurrency/
Re: 4 Ways To Earn Cryptocurrency Honestly In Nigeria by funbat(m): 9:01pm On Mar 27, 2018
is this true, 08167899436, Pls add me on watsapp let talk business
Re: 4 Ways To Earn Cryptocurrency Honestly In Nigeria by AltcoinsAfrica: 11:55am On Mar 28, 2018
funbat:
is this true, 08167899436, Pls add me on watsapp let talk business

Hi I am going to respond to you via email and we can talk over email.
Re: 4 Ways To Earn Cryptocurrency Honestly In Nigeria by Horus(m): 12:09pm On Jul 28, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNLpOG5BgIY

Crypto Currency - Nigerians Explore Possibilities
Re: 4 Ways To Earn Cryptocurrency Honestly In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 22, 2018
Ya, it's a great platform very similar to luno but, with more features. When I signed up with them, I was given this referrer link to invite anyone interested in trading cryptocurrencies or altcoins: https://www.coindirect.com/?afid=LORQFW3D

(1) (Reply)

w / Learn How To Trade Plumbing Materials And Sanitary Wares For...free! / Earn Millions Of ₦aira Supplying Palm Kernel Oil To Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.