Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

How Every Region of Nigeria Incurred Curse of God after Genocide against Ndiigbo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Every Region of Nigeria Incurred Curse of God after Genocide against Ndiigbo (5137 Views)

How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination / PDP Has A Governor In Every Region, APC Does Not / 2019: How Ambode Incurred Wrath Of Lagos APC Elders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Every Region of Nigeria Incurred Curse of God after Genocide against Ndiigbo by justtoodark: 9:47am On Apr 24, 2018
here we go again....buhuhu....

like sey igbos didnt kill others too....

biafran army didnt kill nigerias too.....?

1 Like

Re: How Every Region of Nigeria Incurred Curse of God after Genocide against Ndiigbo by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 24, 2018
I don’t understand this thread at all.

The problem of underdevelopment and retrogression we are in today was caused by the Yiibo who greedily truncated a working regional system and replaced it with unitarism that centralized everything.

Yiibo brought Nigeria to its knees, where it has remained since 1966 due to their greed to dip hands in the cookie jars of other region while keeping theirs out of reach.
Re: How Every Region of Nigeria Incurred Curse of God after Genocide against Ndiigbo by kernel507: 12:56pm On Apr 24, 2018
QuotaSystem:
Some people are still waiting for remorse for treating the Biafran infection grin

I won't be surprise if you're from North East, the home of beggars and IDPs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Every Region of Nigeria Incurred Curse of God after Genocide against Ndiigbo by Iceberg3: 8:32pm On Apr 24, 2018
totit:

You actually need one yourself. grin

What a kid with a terrible form of communication grin

Are you done already cheesy

grin

Re: How Every Region of Nigeria Incurred Curse of God after Genocide against Ndiigbo by Iceberg3: 8:36pm On Apr 24, 2018
Y0ruba:
I don’t understand this thread at all.

The problem of underdevelopment and retrogression we are in today was caused by the Yiibo who greedily truncated a working regional system and replaced it with unitarism that centralized everything.

Yiibo brought Nigeria to its knees, where it has remained since 1966 due to their greed to dip hands in the cookie jars of other region while keeping theirs out of reach.

So the problems of your life started in 1966,that is more than 40 years ago and today you are still groping in the dark,what a shame. Keep ranting Igbo this,Igbo that. I'm sure you are already 40+. Pity

1 Like

Re: How Every Region of Nigeria Incurred Curse of God after Genocide against Ndiigbo by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 24, 2018
Iceberg3:

So the problems of your life started in 1966,that is more than 40 years ago and today you are still groping in the dark,what a shame. Keep ranting Igbo this,Igbo that. I'm sure you are already 40+. Pity

Stupid fook, you are a product of a group with no history whatsoever so I understand you are selective in the chronology of events in your life.

To you Biafra war was the sudden murder of your people and it is unconnected to your innate greed to covet other people’s belonging. And also to you, the pseudo-federalism we have today did not start with your people’s coup and unification decree.

Get the fook out of here.

1 Like

Re: How Every Region of Nigeria Incurred Curse of God after Genocide against Ndiigbo by Iceberg3: 9:19pm On Apr 24, 2018
Y0ruba:

Stupid fook, you are a product of a group with no history whatsoever so I understand you are selective in the chronology of events in your life.

To you Biafra war was the sudden murder of your people and it is unconnected to your innate greed to covet other people’s belonging. And also to you, the pseudo-federalism we have today did not start with your people’s coup and unification decree.

Get the fook out of here.

Lolsss grin grin grin

Haaaaahahahahahaha grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Every Region of Nigeria Incurred Curse of God after Genocide against Ndiigbo by jbigdeal: 11:30am On May 11, 2018
Iceberg3:

Lolsss grin grin grin

Haaaaahahahahahaha grin grin grin
lol the painment di too much nwanne. He didn’t expect that response.
Re: How Every Region of Nigeria Incurred Curse of God after Genocide against Ndiigbo by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 11, 2018
No be only 95% of Port Harcourt. It's 100% you guys own. Fools grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Gandunje Stoned And Chased In Goron-dutse Kano / See The Pre-wedding Picture That Got People Talking / Imo State Councilor From Orlu Lga Dies After Hijacked Protest By Ihedioha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.