Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Imo State Councilor From Orlu Lga Dies After Hijacked Protest By Ihedioha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo State Councilor From Orlu Lga Dies After Hijacked Protest By Ihedioha (5134 Views)

Imo Supreme Court Review: Arguments By Ihedioha And Uzodinma's Lawyers In Court / Asoluka Reacts To His Rumored Appointment As Commissioner Of Finance By Ihedioha / Another Destruction Ordered By Ihedioha In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo State Councilor From Orlu Lga Dies After Hijacked Protest By Ihedioha by Undateka(m): 11:42am On Jun 09, 2019
Hon Oscar who is the councillor representing Umudioka Owerri in Orlu LGA is dead. He died this morning.
After a peaceful protest demonstration at the imo state house of assembly which was later hijacked by SARS who beat up and brutalized so many councilors sent by the governor of imo state emeka ihedioha.
The whole state is mourning this faithful and honorable fighter and condemned the action of emeka ihedioha.

May his soul rest in perfect peace.

2 Likes

Re: Imo State Councilor From Orlu Lga Dies After Hijacked Protest By Ihedioha by rusher14: 11:47am On Jun 09, 2019

What's happening in Imo state?

2 Likes

Re: Imo State Councilor From Orlu Lga Dies After Hijacked Protest By Ihedioha by Davash222(m): 11:57am On Jun 09, 2019
isn’t it too early for the protest, I mean, the present Governor assumed office just last week. Rochas brothers seems to be in pains.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo State Councilor From Orlu Lga Dies After Hijacked Protest By Ihedioha by durangokid: 12:01pm On Jun 09, 2019
Davash222:
isn’t it too early for the protest, I mean, the present Governor assumed office just last week. Rochas brothers seems to be in pains.
my are you seeing what I am saying, they have not started including the op, greedy fool's

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo State Councilor From Orlu Lga Dies After Hijacked Protest By Ihedioha by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 09, 2019
Which protest Abeg
Rochas and drama

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo State Councilor From Orlu Lga Dies After Hijacked Protest By Ihedioha by helinues: 12:04pm On Jun 09, 2019
Hope this Ikedioha wont be disastrous more than Okorocha.. This is too early though the story be as it get

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo State Councilor From Orlu Lga Dies After Hijacked Protest By Ihedioha by Udopasa: 12:06pm On Jun 09, 2019
This piece isn't coherent.

1 Like

Re: Imo State Councilor From Orlu Lga Dies After Hijacked Protest By Ihedioha by raggnnar: 12:53pm On Jun 09, 2019
He take his hand kill his self. Councilor my foot. Who voted him? When they were busy supporting lawlessness during Okorocha's regime.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo State Councilor From Orlu Lga Dies After Hijacked Protest By Ihedioha by Pontaboki: 1:31pm On Jun 09, 2019
May the useless selected Councilor Rest In Peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo State Councilor From Orlu Lga Dies After Hijacked Protest By Ihedioha by Intellectual201: 1:35pm On Jun 09, 2019
Abeg Ihedioha should settle down and face governance and forget about political wars.
Undateka:
Hon Oscar who is the councillor representing Umudioka Owerri in Orlu LGA is dead. He died this morning.
After a peaceful protest demonstration at the imo state house of assembly which was later hijacked by SARS who beat up and brutalized so many councilors sent by the governor of imo state emeka ihedioha.
The whole state is mourning this faithful and honorable fighter and condemned the action of emeka ihedioha.

May his soul rest in perfect peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo State Councilor From Orlu Lga Dies After Hijacked Protest By Ihedioha by Amaco123(m): 1:48pm On Jun 09, 2019
Davash222:
is not all about Rochas, Ihedioha is sponsoring House of Assembly members to suspend duly Elected Councillors And Chairmen in Imo State.one of the house member who didn't agree with them was suspended by his colleagues. all Ihedioha is doing is political war.

3 Likes

Re: Imo State Councilor From Orlu Lga Dies After Hijacked Protest By Ihedioha by cyrilboy: 1:51pm On Jun 09, 2019
fake news , I knew him very well he is my friend in politics his death has nothing to do with Emeka ihedioha. he has been sick since after the election .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo State Councilor From Orlu Lga Dies After Hijacked Protest By Ihedioha by Davash222(m): 1:54pm On Jun 09, 2019
Amaco123:
is not all about Rochas, Ihedioha is sponsoring House of Assembly members to suspend duly Elected Councillors And Chairmen in Imo State.one of the house member who didn't agree with them was suspended by his colleagues. all Ihedioha is doing is political war.
Rochas used the LG chairmen and Councillors only for his Senatorial ambition and also for his son in-law gubernatorial election. Your mcm(rochas) only remembered the office of the LG chairmen just 4 months before last election. You should have known all these by now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo State Councilor From Orlu Lga Dies After Hijacked Protest By Ihedioha by rusher14: 1:54pm On Jun 09, 2019
cyrilboy:
fake news , I knew him very well he is my friend in politics his death has nothing to do with Emeka ihedioha. he has been sick since after the election .

Newly registered moniker.

Na even today you register.

1 Like

Re: Imo State Councilor From Orlu Lga Dies After Hijacked Protest By Ihedioha by Afospecialk: 1:55pm On Jun 09, 2019
IMO state gvnr is fast becoming notorious govnr of all-time

All he has achieved so far after assuming office is demolition of properties nd killing of peaceful protesters then plant trees to deceive people

Am sure by 2022 he would start sharing kerosine again
Re: Imo State Councilor From Orlu Lga Dies After Hijacked Protest By Ihedioha by Amaco123(m): 1:57pm On Jun 09, 2019
Davash222:

Rochas used the LG chairmen and Councillors only for his Senatorial ambition and also for his son in-law gubernatorial election. Your mcm(rochas) only remembered the office of the LG chairmen just 4 months before last election. You should have known all these by now.
it dose not matter when he conducted the Election, what matters is was there an election? did any law brought them to power? do they have certificate of return? I don't care when he conducted the Election, and you want Ihedioha to do the same thing?.

1 Like

Re: Imo State Councilor From Orlu Lga Dies After Hijacked Protest By Ihedioha by Davash222(m): 2:03pm On Jun 09, 2019
Amaco123:
it dose not matter when he conducted the Election, what matters is was there an election? did any law brought them to power? do they have certificate of return? I don't care when he conducted the Election, and you want Ihedioha to do the same thing?.
Are you one of the Councilors??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo State Councilor From Orlu Lga Dies After Hijacked Protest By Ihedioha by durangokid: 3:11pm On Jun 09, 2019
Amaco123:
. What of those ones Rochas removed?, Fools, you people have lost out you better have that at the back of your mind

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Imo State Councilor From Orlu Lga Dies After Hijacked Protest By Ihedioha by ImoRiver: 3:47pm On Jun 09, 2019
This is so sad. Now that you've killed him what do you stand to gain Mr Governor?
Re: Imo State Councilor From Orlu Lga Dies After Hijacked Protest By Ihedioha by Amaco123(m): 3:58pm On Jun 09, 2019
Davash222:

Are you one of the Councilors??
am not a Councillor but my cousins is and he won with Accord party in Ezihinite

1 Like

Re: Imo State Councilor From Orlu Lga Dies After Hijacked Protest By Ihedioha by Davash222(m): 4:00pm On Jun 09, 2019
Amaco123:
am not a Councillor but my cousins is and he won with Accord party in Ezihinite
Tell your cousin to go to court!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo State Councilor From Orlu Lga Dies After Hijacked Protest By Ihedioha by garfield1: 5:19pm On Jun 09, 2019
Davash222:

Tell your cousin to go to court!!!
The court will remove ihedioha soonest
Re: Imo State Councilor From Orlu Lga Dies After Hijacked Protest By Ihedioha by ogwanogwa: 6:19pm On Jun 09, 2019
Nansense! Okorocha is busy sponsoring campaign of calumny against Ihedioha but he'll continue to fail bcuz Imolites are with Ihedioha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo State Councilor From Orlu Lga Dies After Hijacked Protest By Ihedioha by MadamExcellency: 7:00pm On Jun 09, 2019
Someone, somewhere still believe that Imo State has 643 Councillors.

There is no councillor elected in Imo State.

Councillorship Elections are supposed to be by Electoral wards and not political autonomous communities created by Rochas Okorocha for his reelection campaign purposes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo State Councilor From Orlu Lga Dies After Hijacked Protest By Ihedioha by CID11: 8:04pm On Jun 09, 2019
garfield1:

The court will remove ihedioha soonest
so you people are the ones deceiving Ugwumba. The highest he can ever get is a rerun. With the atmosphere in IMO State believe me we will just get a replica of what happened in Rivers state. Owelle is now politically irrelevant

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Imo State Councilor From Orlu Lga Dies After Hijacked Protest By Ihedioha by garfield1: 9:11pm On Jun 09, 2019
CID11:
so you people are the ones deceiving Ugwumba. The highest he can ever get is a rerun. With the atmosphere in IMO State believe me we will just get a replica of what happened in Rivers state. Owelle is now politically irrelevant
A senator?
Re: Imo State Councilor From Orlu Lga Dies After Hijacked Protest By Ihedioha by raggnnar: 12:47pm On Jun 10, 2019
garfield1:

A senator?
Under Duress Sinator you mean?
Amaco123:
We good people of Imo state like the political war beside, Okoroduress did worst.
Re: Imo State Councilor From Orlu Lga Dies After Hijacked Protest By Ihedioha by okv87: 7:40am On Jun 12, 2019
Fake News

(1) (Reply)

Sowore: One Hour Yoruba Protest, One Week Biafran Protest. NNAMDI Kanu / Unknown Gunmen: I Weep, Rwanda Is Speeding Upon Igbo Land - Kalu (Photos) / Coup : Minister Of Finance Given 48hours Ultimatum Or Face Firing Squad (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.