Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,282 members, 7,811,832 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Ambode Commissions Dualized Alapere Road (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Commissions Dualized Alapere Road (Photos) (31441 Views)

Ambode Commissions Bridge, Car Park Built By Deeper Life Church / Ambode Commissions Jubilee Bridge Ajah (Photos) / Ambode Commissions Ojodu Berger Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Commissions Dualized Alapere Road (Photos) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 27, 2018
grin
Re: Ambode Commissions Dualized Alapere Road (Photos) by Okoyeebos: 6:32pm On Mar 27, 2018
Buffalowings3:
Where is the road
2km road for all this jamboree

This country tire me

See this wawa piglet asking where the road is?

Nigger wants to relocate his fan yogo bicycle to Alapere!

4 Likes

Re: Ambode Commissions Dualized Alapere Road (Photos) by Navalsadiq(m): 6:33pm On Mar 27, 2018
Elections are nearing,politicians are strategizing and the masses want enter one chance
Re: Ambode Commissions Dualized Alapere Road (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 6:34pm On Mar 27, 2018
Anything they open, they must always make it grand..... Ambode simply doing part of what he is paid to do...
Re: Ambode Commissions Dualized Alapere Road (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 6:34pm On Mar 27, 2018
Humble Smith
Re: Ambode Commissions Dualized Alapere Road (Photos) by neonly: 6:36pm On Mar 27, 2018
Dis pure mockery I swear one tiny road dat suppose to bi commission by d local gov apc sha
Re: Ambode Commissions Dualized Alapere Road (Photos) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 27, 2018
Bolustical:
Good job.

I am patiently awaiting the completion of the Oshodi-Abule Egba section of the Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way.

It is a thing of joy to see PlanetProject making serious progress on the Oshodi terminus.

God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu,

God bless Ambode,

God bless all the lovers and well-wishers of the Yoruba nation.
god bless tinubu for stealing lagos state IGR monthly thru alpha better. Smh
Re: Ambode Commissions Dualized Alapere Road (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 6:42pm On Mar 27, 2018
nkan kekere ma'n jowa loju
Re: Ambode Commissions Dualized Alapere Road (Photos) by lasunadep(m): 6:45pm On Mar 27, 2018
Up Ambode. The best governor in Nigeria.
Re: Ambode Commissions Dualized Alapere Road (Photos) by fxjunkie(m): 6:50pm On Mar 27, 2018
Re: Ambode Commissions Dualized Alapere Road (Photos) by Moorish: 6:55pm On Mar 27, 2018
Okoyeebos:
Cool

Lagos would continue to march on and there's nothing enemies of Yorubaland can do about it.

Just read the comments on this thread, you'll see those wawa pigs who descended from Judas iscariot making animal noises and you'll think their states are better than Lagos.

The truth is that the any little progress of Lagos brings heartbreak to the potopoto miscreants. Lagos represents the very level which none of their worthless potopoto states can ever attain.
I cannot rememeber an armed conflict or skirmish between yorubas and igbos were Yoruba lives were lost. I cannot remember igbos killing us in our own lands

There is an antagonism between east and west but if you look at Nigerian history, igbos have not been the ones screwing yorubas over

I hope you rethink your position
Re: Ambode Commissions Dualized Alapere Road (Photos) by newoffer: 6:58pm On Mar 27, 2018
how is dis an achievement by dis stage of innovation?
Re: Ambode Commissions Dualized Alapere Road (Photos) by shoneye2oluseyi(m): 7:03pm On Mar 27, 2018
Igbos don't be fooled..Some other tribal elements hide under the guise of been Yorubas to create enmity and disaffection between Yorubas and IBOs through this platform.....

in other news 6000 plots of land are available for sale at Abuja,Ogun and Lagos(Ibeju LEKKI)The 3states have 2000 plots each...All title documents are intact and open to proper scrutiny and verification for your satisfaction... call or whatsapp 07037744048
Re: Ambode Commissions Dualized Alapere Road (Photos) by nograv: 7:03pm On Mar 27, 2018
Nice job, but fix BRT and refuse collection.

Both have slipped on your watch..

1 Like

Re: Ambode Commissions Dualized Alapere Road (Photos) by Iamoriginalben(m): 7:04pm On Mar 27, 2018
Who ever the OP is, pls dont give people false news na. Yes the "ALAPERE" Road has be dualized with street lights and all and i applaud and congratulate d Governor. But all those other streets u mentioned was not worked on biko. They pour asphat 10-15fit into these streets thats all. And pls the road was completed in 1yr 6months and not 6months jare.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Commissions Dualized Alapere Road (Photos) by shoneye2oluseyi(m): 7:06pm On Mar 27, 2018
people are hiding under the guise of different tribes to create disharmony amongst genuine Nigerians through this medium..pls guys beware

1 Like

Re: Ambode Commissions Dualized Alapere Road (Photos) by OChimex: 7:07pm On Mar 27, 2018
Does it mean that Nigeria politicians are dumb or they are just plain stupid. Like Bill Gate said, u can't achieve development if you just focus on block and cement work leaving off human capital development. Ambode is trying in the aspect of block and cement work, but I rarely hear of his efforts in human capital development. Africa, for God's sake invest more in ur citizens and see them drive the economy and the country at large.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Commissions Dualized Alapere Road (Photos) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 27, 2018
Where the road? I only saw a political gathering.
Re: Ambode Commissions Dualized Alapere Road (Photos) by Sctests: 7:10pm On Mar 27, 2018
4,000 houses marked for demolition by Ambode after 2015 election. Your C of O won't save you.

Many will cry, many will weep, many will die of heart attack while Thiefnuubu smiles to the bank.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Ambode Commissions Dualized Alapere Road (Photos) by Iamoriginalben(m): 7:11pm On Mar 27, 2018
360frolic:
The dualised Alapere Road and Junction Improvement Works Project included the rehabilitation of Kazeem Road, Araba Cresent, Agboyi Road, Agidi Road, Ajibola Cresent, and Alhaji Bola Owoduni Street Junctions, all delivered within six months.

His Excellency, Gov. Ambode was at the commissioning of the dualised Alapere Road and Junction Improvement Works at Alapere.

In the governor's words:

The dualization of Alapere Road and Junction Improvement works which is being commissioned today is in fulfillment of one of the recommendations of the traffic summit organised by this administration in Nov, 2015 - Gov Ambode

Who ever the OP is, pls dont give people false news na. Yes the "ALAPERE" Road has be dualized with street lights and all and i applaud and congratulate d Governor. But all those other streets u mentioned was not worked on biko. They pour asphat 10-15fit into these streets thats all. And pls the road was completed in 1yr 6months and not 6months jare.

Hip-Hop Artiste, Humble Smith entertained the crowd at the Dualised Road commissioning.

http://newshelm.ng/photos-jubilation-as-gov-ambode-commissions-dualised-alapere-road/

Re: Ambode Commissions Dualized Alapere Road (Photos) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 27, 2018
Gaddamit that's just too much
Okoyeebos:

Coming from a flatheaded economic refugee from the barren potopoto republic, I'm not surprised at your shallow thinking. You definitely inherited it from your fathers.

You're in Lagos because of the short-sightedness of your forefathers. If they planned when their mates were planning, you won't be an economic refugee in Lagos.

Ogun is already picking up, Kano is economically viable. Nothing to show in your worthless region.

Look at that Alapere roundabout very well, your children are coming there to hawk gala and fan yogo if you don't get out of Nairaland and hold your worthless Governors accountable.
Re: Ambode Commissions Dualized Alapere Road (Photos) by TheAlchemist: 7:24pm On Mar 27, 2018
Ambode needs to hit the gym and trim down...
Re: Ambode Commissions Dualized Alapere Road (Photos) by BiafraIShere(m): 7:31pm On Mar 27, 2018
This is really disgusting, you mean because of a road, I mean an ordinary coal tarred road is the reason why a whole state governor, Lagos state governor for that matter came out, and called for a carnival?? When others, even third world countries are advancing at the speed of light!!! This is shameful to say the least, Nigeria is no doubt a shithole country and a zoo.
Re: Ambode Commissions Dualized Alapere Road (Photos) by deomelo: 7:41pm On Mar 27, 2018
BiafraIShere:
This is really disgusting, you mean because of a road, I mean an ordinary coal tarred road is the reason why a whole state governor, Lagos state governor for that matter came out, and called for a carnival?? When others, even third world countries are advancing at the speed of light!!! This is shameful to say the least, Nigeria is no doubt a shithole country and a zoo.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6854315_c_jpegb64ec3ea372d1d8674886470b02116de

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6805899_wil_jpegbd372507c6cc35213826b86c2c561a9c

[img]https://4.bp..com/-bQQMm1ZHk-s/VrEcmSFpWII/AAAAAAAAL58/o2dteu9Pnik/s1600/2i.jpg[/img]

[img]https://2.bp..com/-4mkvjI63afk/VrEcrql0xTI/AAAAAAAAL6I/C9mBp0hwUvs/s1600/2f.jpg[/img]

[img]https://3.bp..com/-j1neQAdaB-A/VrEckruRmDI/AAAAAAAAL6I/mkqoyngumJc/s1600/2g.jpg[/img]

I just wonder why you Igbos shout amaka amaka all over the place like ibaka bird when your village governor carry aso ebi delegation and security detail to commission borehole and keke ambulance..

Keep your crocodile tears and worry about your borehole village

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Commissions Dualized Alapere Road (Photos) by Tundeobama(m): 8:09pm On Mar 27, 2018
owu no go kill this statue unvailing tribe,when you hate your neighbors without reason you won't grow,n'a to turn their slave.Hold your mou governor's accountable and love your fellow southerners west is growing Niger delta is moving forward.

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Commissions Dualized Alapere Road (Photos) by flokii: 8:12pm On Mar 27, 2018
na. Humblesmith be that?

All these osinachi igbo people sef.. He for tie wrapper join the boxers
Re: Ambode Commissions Dualized Alapere Road (Photos) by datribune: 8:21pm On Mar 27, 2018
Bolustical:

Particularly those ones from Ebonyi coming to litter Lagos,

One of them, ZombieTamer, recently confirmed how they are developing Lagos with their gala hawking.

No be small tin o.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Commissions Dualized Alapere Road (Photos) by Neimar: 8:23pm On Mar 27, 2018
nonsense

pple jubilating cause of road chaii

wen it's his duty to do it
Re: Ambode Commissions Dualized Alapere Road (Photos) by maisauki: 8:24pm On Mar 27, 2018
Bolustical:
Good job.

I am patiently awaiting the completion of the Oshodi-Abule Egba section of the Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way.

It is a thing of joy to see PlanetProject making serious progress on the Oshodi terminus.

God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu,

God bless Ambode,

God bless all the lovers and well-wishers of the Yoruba nation.
waa gbayi

Re: Ambode Commissions Dualized Alapere Road (Photos) by lagdmark(m): 9:03pm On Mar 27, 2018
seuncyber:
Jesu to commission road they kill cow and chicken cooked rice and call make they come sing too join artist perform

Na wah

Fake country

So we must clap for u

I tire oh, meanwhile here in Amsterdam such things na taboo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sokoto: Gang Up Against Tambuwal’s Plot To Return Through ‘back Door’ / 2023: NPP Endorse Peter Obi / Obasanjo, Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar Meet In Minna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.