Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,257 members, 7,953,966 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:58 AM

Please, I Need Your Advice On Which School I Can Attend With This Kind Of Result - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Please, I Need Your Advice On Which School I Can Attend With This Kind Of Result (1420 Views)

If You See This Kind Of Compound In Benin Knock Before You Enter / If Ebuka's Tailor Attended Harvard,which School Did Mastercraft Own Attend? / If You Find Yourself In This Kind Of Situation What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please, I Need Your Advice On Which School I Can Attend With This Kind Of Result by NgNewsTv: 3:05pm On Mar 27, 2018
Hello Nairalander ,Good day and hope you all are doing well?This is a sort of Joke (Nothing serious) but we want you all to advice the owner of the result on the best school he can attend with his Result.
See the result below:-

��������I just look at him hopelessly and I replied him…

Abi na? ��If you are to advice him on the School he can attend with his Result �What School Would That Be?
Drop your comments

post @ CandytV.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

What If Jesus Was An African Man. Plz Follow Us On IG / A Carror, A Pickle And A Di*k / Mexican Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.