Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,522 members, 7,836,996 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Floyd Mayweather's 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom (Photos, Video) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Floyd Mayweather's 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom (Photos, Video) (41716 Views)

Brown Ideye Buys A 2018 Rolls Royce Wraith For His 30th Birthday / Nigerian Striker, Brown Ideye Buys Himself A 2018 Rolls Royce For His Birthday / Floyd Mayweather Beats Conor McGregor In 10th Round As Referee Stops Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Floyd Mayweather's 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom (Photos, Video) by Skepticus: 7:48am On Mar 28, 2018
Philadelphia:

It's obvious that you're tired of life.
Hating will take you no where in life.

E pain am grin grin

I'm bigger than hate and too sleek for your stupidity.

You don't want to go that down that lane with me. I'll trash you so much psychologically, that you'll contemplate killing yourself.

By the way, keep following my comments (like you mindless zombified Nigerians always do) and you'll learn how to troll.
Re: Floyd Mayweather's 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom (Photos, Video) by figure007(m): 8:27am On Mar 28, 2018
doctorkush:
And I used to be a boxer before oo, I too for dey flaunt like may weather by now if not for one useless Ibadan boy that ended my career at 20.
The guy give me one blow, wetin I dey hear be " oti laju" "he don open eyes"... Three months after, my head still dey ring bell..

God punish that boy
hahahahahaha....i can't stop laughing..... Lol... Hahahshshshahahahahahah
Re: Floyd Mayweather's 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom (Photos, Video) by winj3: 8:56am On Mar 28, 2018
He is slowly walking into the black-american rich or rags tale.
Re: Floyd Mayweather's 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom (Photos, Video) by obi123: 9:52am On Mar 28, 2018
well if you work as hard as these athletes do and suffer lifelong injuries sometimes, no one is in the position to say what they can do with their hard earn cash, most times these items are sponsored items, it come with the brand which getting punched in the face and head is part of, which a lot of us cant do, so ride on.
Re: Floyd Mayweather's 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom (Photos, Video) by elclassical(m): 9:57am On Mar 28, 2018
o boy money is good #may thiz kin money fall on me abeg#lol
Re: Floyd Mayweather's 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom (Photos, Video) by Philadelphia: 10:43am On Mar 28, 2018
Skepticus:

E pain am grin grin

I'm bigger than hate and too sleek for your stupidity.

You don't want to go that down that lane with me. I'll trash you so much psychologically, that you'll contemplate killing yourself.

By the way, keep following my comments (like you mindless zombified Nigerians always do) and you'll learn how to troll.

Suicide alert...
Skepticus is thinking of committing suicide.
Mgbeke
Re: Floyd Mayweather's 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom (Photos, Video) by samzzycash(m): 2:05pm On Mar 28, 2018
ochardbaby:

Lol...... bros abeg no kill me with laugh

We shall be great..... no be Oshole or Oshoke....@ll that one na format.
na so bro..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

David De Gea Becomes The 1st Goalkeeper To Make The Least Saves At The World Cup / Oliseh Was Bitter, Jealous & Clueless, My Worst Manager - Mikel Obi / Transfers Involving Nigerian Football Players So Far This Summer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.