Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

“I Am A Drama Queen” – Tonto Dikeh Fires Fans For Speaking At Her Dress - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / “I Am A Drama Queen” – Tonto Dikeh Fires Fans For Speaking At Her Dress (592 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Runs At Her Son's School Inter House Sports, Came Second (Video) / Anthony Joshua Speaking Yoruba Language In Joyous Mood / Ahmed Musa Thanks His Fans For Voting Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Am A Drama Queen” – Tonto Dikeh Fires Fans For Speaking At Her Dress by teamtibzy(m): 4:15pm On Mar 27, 2018
Nigerian actress and singer have come under heavy criticism as she shares a picture of her in a cleavage exposing dress to which she responded with a clap back for those castigating her.

Tonto Dikeh posted a picture of herself in a lovely gown that revealed a large part of her cleavage and that has sparked controversial reactions on her Instagram page.

As the cyber criticism continued, she came out to respond to all those who castigated and threw shades at her telling them to face their happiness and let God be the judge of the case.

She posted her response with the caption, “I am joking ooo BUT if you come for me I will cyber murder you my nigga…Just laugh and move on”

Tonto Dikeh whose full name is Tonto Wigo Charity Dikeh-Churchill once said she might go into politics came under fire for the revealing outfit due to her sermon about being born again which . . .

Read Full News At: http://www.trends44.com/i-am-a-drama-queen-tonto-dikeh-declares-as-she-slams-fans-for-speaking-against-her-revealing-outfit/

CC
Lalasticlala

Re: “I Am A Drama Queen” – Tonto Dikeh Fires Fans For Speaking At Her Dress by Ever8054: 4:20pm On Mar 27, 2018
this TOTO Dick...e....fine for here especially her hips....

1 Like

Re: “I Am A Drama Queen” – Tonto Dikeh Fires Fans For Speaking At Her Dress by Uyiii: 4:26pm On Mar 27, 2018
make I nor lie, e good make we dey yarn truth sometimes.
she looks take awaykiss, the cloth fit her wella.
e blike na ebuka tailor arrange this one for her.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Epic Fail! England An African Country? Picture. / Traveling To Russia 2018 Nairlanders Reunion Whatsapp Group / Follow Real-time Video Highlight Of World Cup Matches On Whatsapp.. See How

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.