Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Tonto Dikeh Runs At Her Son's School Inter House Sports, Came Second (Video) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tonto Dikeh Runs At Her Son's School Inter House Sports, Came Second (Video) (41198 Views)

Nigeria Came Second In The Just Concluded 13th All African Games / Sam Adekugbe's Mother Overjoyed At Her Son's World Cup Debut For Canada / [memes] When It Is Inter-house Sports Day In Your School, 25 Memes You Will Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Runs At Her Son's School Inter House Sports, Came Second (Video) by NwekeUG(m): 4:57pm On Feb 19, 2022
Tonto Dikeh Runs At Her Son's School Inter House Sports, Came Second (Photos, Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fm981_7f_Ws

Popular Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh participated in a running game at the inter-house sports of her son's school, IGBERETV reports.

The mother of one who represented her son, Andre, in the game shared the video on her Instagram handle.

She contested with other mothers as she represented her son's house. She aimed for the first position. However, she came second. She congratulated all the winners.

Sharing the video, she wrote,

“My son gonna grow up to watch all these videos and say to him, This woman knows how to love sha..

Represented my sons House and disappointingly came 2nd…
The mommy who came first e be like say she don carry me for mind before, she was a beast on that track..
Congratulations to all the winners

#KINGTONTO
#MAMADE’PAPA"
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CaKNYCmoptO/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_lin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Runs At Her Son's School Inter House Sports, Came Second (Video) by thesicilian: 5:03pm On Feb 19, 2022
When your son grows up the first thing he's going to do is search for his father.

212 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Runs At Her Son's School Inter House Sports, Came Second (Video) by paulolee(m): 5:13pm On Feb 19, 2022
she try, so its now new bcoz even wen she came second? the person dt took first nko?

16 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Runs At Her Son's School Inter House Sports, Came Second (Video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:18pm On Feb 19, 2022
see the cheats that were already off the line before the whistle was blown....

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Runs At Her Son's School Inter House Sports, Came Second (Video) by brightovio007(m): 5:25pm On Feb 19, 2022
Fun

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Runs At Her Son's School Inter House Sports, Came Second (Video) by id4sho(m): 5:25pm On Feb 19, 2022
sad bitter & toxic woman
“My son gonna grow up ''
#MAMADE’PAPA"

Trash, Boy look for your father.
Babypapas, how do you cope with all these bitçhës? Tueh

7 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Runs At Her Son's School Inter House Sports, Came Second (Video) by We4all: 5:25pm On Feb 19, 2022
She is still bleaching the kiddo.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Runs At Her Son's School Inter House Sports, Came Second (Video) by Trumann: 5:26pm On Feb 19, 2022
This one claims to be a feminist and calls herself a King. Time to run now, she is hiding among sensible ladies.

Men and women are equal, no problem. Run with men, you start crying.

Feminist that can't run with men, is that one a feminist?

25 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Runs At Her Son's School Inter House Sports, Came Second (Video) by Lalami3232(m): 5:26pm On Feb 19, 2022
She no carry Kpokpogri go as father again? grin grin
Runs girl wey go marry, na holiday she go. Laslas, she go must come back to the street

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "The average "decent" 9ja babe has a minimum of 10 body counts and still counting"

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Runs At Her Son's School Inter House Sports, Came Second (Video) by ruggedboych: 5:26pm On Feb 19, 2022
Lol I am loving this feminist, not the oloshos we have here claiming feminist

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Runs At Her Son's School Inter House Sports, Came Second (Video) by MJBOLT: 5:27pm On Feb 19, 2022
nice one
Babe dey run sha grin

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Runs At Her Son's School Inter House Sports, Came Second (Video) by Elidrisy20: 5:27pm On Feb 19, 2022
The boy need him papa oooo,no be Mama's papa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Runs At Her Son's School Inter House Sports, Came Second (Video) by wifeesnatcher(m): 5:28pm On Feb 19, 2022
noise upon second, the person wey carry first might not even upload anything like that

baby in grown up body

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Runs At Her Son's School Inter House Sports, Came Second (Video) by Rosarie(f): 5:29pm On Feb 19, 2022
Congts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Runs At Her Son's School Inter House Sports, Came Second (Video) by Acesexcell(m): 5:29pm On Feb 19, 2022
Carry go my Nollywood crush anytime any day, Regardless...

18 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Runs At Her Son's School Inter House Sports, Came Second (Video) by Flexherbal(m): 5:29pm On Feb 19, 2022
Oh that’s so adorable

8 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Runs At Her Son's School Inter House Sports, Came Second (Video) by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:29pm On Feb 19, 2022
Tonto tonto

You're trying with this king Tonto matter

I hope you're really enjoying it as you paint sha
Re: Tonto Dikeh Runs At Her Son's School Inter House Sports, Came Second (Video) by November24(f): 5:29pm On Feb 19, 2022
Tonto soul is dark

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Runs At Her Son's School Inter House Sports, Came Second (Video) by BigAPP(m): 5:30pm On Feb 19, 2022
The person above me, why do you seem to take it personally. Why do you use such words oh her?

19 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Runs At Her Son's School Inter House Sports, Came Second (Video) by WoundedLamb: 5:30pm On Feb 19, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
see the cheats that were already off the line before the whistle was blown....

Lol...

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Runs At Her Son's School Inter House Sports, Came Second (Video) by majamajic(m): 5:30pm On Feb 19, 2022
Someone pikin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Runs At Her Son's School Inter House Sports, Came Second (Video) by SageOfChelsea: 5:32pm On Feb 19, 2022
The School did not plan the inter house sports well. No parents jersey, only four parents running and no lanes on the track. A million naira school fees oh, Rubbish. They should cone to Teslim Balogun Stadium come April 1st and see my school in action.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Runs At Her Son's School Inter House Sports, Came Second (Video) by highoctane: 5:32pm On Feb 19, 2022
wifeesnatcher:
noise upon second, the person wey carry first might not even upload anything like that

baby in grown up body
The way she was scammed of buying a land for her son in Scotland.
Tonto Dike was scammed big time.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Runs At Her Son's School Inter House Sports, Came Second (Video) by NGArmyTerrorist: 5:32pm On Feb 19, 2022
Tonto let ! You see your life?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Runs At Her Son's School Inter House Sports, Came Second (Video) by Animegirl(f): 5:34pm On Feb 19, 2022

See the pathetic men on this forum insulting her, like their father did half of what she is doing.

Yeye men and small boys full this forum. Smelly people.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Runs At Her Son's School Inter House Sports, Came Second (Video) by BoosBae(f): 5:34pm On Feb 19, 2022
I don't know why there are always negative comments here from small boys whenever the news is about Tonto and her son undecided

Always wailing about 'the son looking for his father'

Does the so called father even want him? I thought he named his second child Churchill Jnr? undecided

King Tonto, you have the resources to train that boy, the papa no do reach you sef grin Carry go...

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Runs At Her Son's School Inter House Sports, Came Second (Video) by WoundedLamb: 5:34pm On Feb 19, 2022
wifeesnatcher:

baby in grown up body

It's not noise. People share events on social media. That's what social media is all about. The person that took the first position likely shared it with her social circle as well. You didn't see it cause her social circle is limited. And even if she didn't, it doesn't make it wrong to share such online. Y'all need to cut these so-called celebrities some slack. They are humans too. Twitter and Facebook are full of posts like this celebrating special moments. It's only called noise when celebrities do it.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Runs At Her Son's School Inter House Sports, Came Second (Video) by maxwelloweezy(m): 5:35pm On Feb 19, 2022
grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Runs At Her Son's School Inter House Sports, Came Second (Video) by porthouse7(f): 5:36pm On Feb 19, 2022
thesicilian:
When your son grows up the first thing he's going to do is search for his father.
no mind dem forming single mother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Runs At Her Son's School Inter House Sports, Came Second (Video) by porthouse7(f): 5:38pm On Feb 19, 2022
SageOfChelsea:
The School did not plan the inter house sports well. No parents jersey, only four parents running and no lanes on the track. A million naira school fees oh, Rubbish. They should cone to Teslim Balogun Stadium come April 1st and see my school in action.
teacher
Re: Tonto Dikeh Runs At Her Son's School Inter House Sports, Came Second (Video) by Chigozirimkpoma: 5:38pm On Feb 19, 2022
grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Runs At Her Son's School Inter House Sports, Came Second (Video) by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:38pm On Feb 19, 2022
sad Why all these bitter comments against Tonto? She is a successful woman no doubt, but has been through a lot in life, yet she keeps smiling. So why all the hate? You all have forgotten that her husband caused their marriage to collapse. If the child grows up and is interested in knowing his father, he will find his father. If he's not, then fine. After all Tonto is able to cater for the child perfectly.

35 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Julius Ssekitoleko: Ugandan Athlete 'Disappears' From Camp In Osaka, Japan / Lionel Messi's Monstrous €555 Million 3-Year Barcelona Contract / Kamaru Usman Undergoes Ligament Surgery (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.