Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,497 members, 7,770,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:56 AM

Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari (67040 Views)

New Terminal Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport Commissioned By Buhari / Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos) / The New Lagos Airport Terminal That Will Be Commissioned In April 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by NewsPoacher: 4:52pm On Mar 27, 2018
All is set for the commissioning of the newly built world class Ikeja Bus Terminal by Governor Akinwunmi Ambode led administration. President Muhammadu Buhari will lead other top dignitaries on Thursday, March 29, 2018 to unveil the iconic infrastructure. This iconic terminal is designed to change the face of public transportation and it will convey more than 70,000 passengers daily to over 22 destinations across the State.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/03/963211/

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by bjayx: 4:55pm On Mar 27, 2018
Nice one...maintenance is key.

240 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by tunde233(m): 5:05pm On Mar 27, 2018
Nice
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by yarimo(m): 5:07pm On Mar 27, 2018
FAYOSE this is what we call good governance, not by eating in the BUKKA or cutting of PUMMO in the market. grin grin

298 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by afroniger: 5:17pm On Mar 27, 2018
Wow. Very clean and world class. There is nothing stopping Africans from having world-class infrastructure. We just need to up our game. Maintenance culture can also be inculcated if we really desire it. Kudos to Ambo.

125 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by tolufase: 5:23pm On Mar 27, 2018
Yahaya Bello will not see this. Turning my state into a movie comedy cast by Yahaya Bello, Dino Malaye and Edward Onoja; directed by Oyegun and produced by Nigeria police force.

113 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by Amirullaha(m): 8:08pm On Mar 27, 2018
Commendable....

Wow finally my Jamb result is out and I scored 380, can I apply for NYSC?

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by talk2archy: 8:08pm On Mar 27, 2018
nice one Ambode

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by samuelchimmy(m): 8:09pm On Mar 27, 2018
Call me to come and see this pic in the next 12months

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 27, 2018
This is highly commendable! More grease to your elbow.

9 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by Omoapena(m): 8:11pm On Mar 27, 2018
Another location for slay mamas to take pix

Kudos to lagos government
Ambode is really working

20 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by SuperSuave(m): 8:11pm On Mar 27, 2018
afroniger:
Wow. Very clean and world class. There is nothing stopping Africans from having world-class infrastructure. We just need to up our game. Maintenance culture can also be inculcated if we really desire it. Kudos to Ambo.
The guy seems to be really trying.

15 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by dyze(m): 8:11pm On Mar 27, 2018
Amirullaha:
Commendable....

undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by adeblow(m): 8:11pm On Mar 27, 2018
Na waa
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by dele31: 8:11pm On Mar 27, 2018
This deserves commendation

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by OBAGADAFFI: 8:12pm On Mar 27, 2018
Can we also include all billboards and gutters in Lagos Buhari's commissioning.

Since bus terminal is an achievement.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by Gullah: 8:12pm On Mar 27, 2018
Mods don forget say Nigeria get match today ni? Where our match thread for FP?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 8:12pm On Mar 27, 2018
Laugh, Buhari coming to commission what He doesn't know, does He know what is Terminal or ever heard of it.. Nigerians sef!

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by valuedammy(m): 8:12pm On Mar 27, 2018
To set up structure like this in our dear Country is easy, but Maintaining it is the problem. Just comeback five years and check the state of this infrastructure you will CRY.

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by credid(m): 8:12pm On Mar 27, 2018
Omo
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by jnfoage: 8:13pm On Mar 27, 2018
Amirullaha:
Commendable....

No need to apply for NYSC, just apply for NNPC GMD straight.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by ZACHIE: 8:13pm On Mar 27, 2018
NURTW owns the place. Forget the rubbish the President is coming to do.
Shame of a government

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by unknownsolja: 8:13pm On Mar 27, 2018
all of you are mad...na bus terminal una they celebrate like this..what if na world class airport nko..mad people from a mad shit hole country

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by Rosskii: 8:14pm On Mar 27, 2018
yarimo:
FAYOSE this is what we call good governance, not by eating in the BUKKA or cutting of PUMMO in the market. grin grin

LOLZZZ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 27, 2018
Beautiful! Continuity is where the problem lies. Every modern city needs one to reduce the chaos caused by commuting travelers across different destinations from the city.

Edo state wake up....#NoCentralPark #NoFlyOvers #ButY

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by WAPKOSHCOMNG(m): 8:14pm On Mar 27, 2018
na him suppose commission am??
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by Proffdada: 8:14pm On Mar 27, 2018
The only thing that remains is maintenance as those developers tribe like urinating anywhere like dogs
lipsrsealed

15 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 8:14pm On Mar 27, 2018
Amirullaha:
Commendable....

You can apply to be the manager of any Olosho house near you, I will approve it.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by julioralph(m): 8:14pm On Mar 27, 2018

APC wayo party

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by guywitzerogal(m): 8:15pm On Mar 27, 2018
yarimo:
abeg make I hear word internal revenue of Lagos in a month is wat Ekiti get in a year

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by themanderon: 8:15pm On Mar 27, 2018
No be to build be head na to maintain. We have a very terrible attitude towards maintenance in this country.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Crashes Her Car Into Frozen Lake, Takes Selfie As Car Sinks In Canada / The Bad State Of Tincan-Apapa Wharf Road (More Photos) / New Drone That Allows Humans Fly Launched (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.