Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

MFM. PMCH April 2018. Mountain Of Fire & Miracles Ministries. Power Must Change - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MFM. PMCH April 2018. Mountain Of Fire & Miracles Ministries. Power Must Change (771 Views)

MFM PMCH May 2022 Prayer Points / 2022 Prophecies By Dr. D.K Olukoya (Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries) / Deeperlife Bible Church Annual Easter Retreat (29th Of March-1st Of April 2018) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MFM. PMCH April 2018. Mountain Of Fire & Miracles Ministries. Power Must Change by bummyla(m): 5:10pm On Mar 27, 2018
1. This day, every evil informant assigned against my life shall fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
2. This day, every evil image carved in my name shall catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
3. By the power In the blood of Jesus, every witchcraft authority over my life shall break today, in the name of Jesus.
4. Every evil tree planted against my freedom, hear the word of the Lord, you shall be uprooted and be cast into fire today, in the name of Jesus.
5. Every curse of limitation in my life, shall be destroyed by fire today, in the name of Jesus.
6. Every satanic road block, hindering my progress shall clear off by fire today, in the name of Jesus.
7. Every satanic prophecy against my destiny, as I call on the name of the Lord here today, shall backfire in seven-fold, by the power in the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus. Amen.
https://bummyla.com/2018/03/27/mfm-pmch-april-2018-mountain-of-fire-miracles-ministries-power-must-change-hands-power-utterances/
Re: MFM. PMCH April 2018. Mountain Of Fire & Miracles Ministries. Power Must Change by paxonel(m): 11:10pm On Mar 27, 2018
bummyla:

1. This day, every evil informant assigned against my life shall fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
2. This day, every evil image carved in my name shall catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
3. By the power In the blood of Jesus, every witchcraft authority over my life shall break today, in the name of Jesus.
4. Every evil tree planted against my freedom, hear the word of the Lord, you shall be uprooted and be cast into fire today, in the name of Jesus.
5. Every curse of limitation in my life, shall be destroyed by fire today, in the name of Jesus.
6. Every satanic road block, hindering my progress shall clear off by fire today, in the name of Jesus.
7. Every satanic prophecy against my destiny, as I call on the name of the Lord here today, shall backfire in seven-fold, by the power in the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus. Amen.
https://bummyla.com/2018/03/27/mfm-pmch-april-2018-mountain-of-fire-miracles-ministries-power-must-change-hands-power-utterances/
This power has been trying to change hand for 3 decades now. Each time it tried, Nigerians are sinking into turbulence till this day, even buhari has agreed.

(1) (Reply)

"Pastors Live On Blood Money, I Feels Ashamed I Was A Pastor" - Ex Pastor / If You Speak To GOD. Pls I Need Ur Help / Meet The Chief Justice Of South Africa Who Is A Winners’ Chapel Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.