Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

If You Speak To GOD. Pls I Need Ur Help - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Speak To GOD. Pls I Need Ur Help (765 Views)

Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) / 5 Common Ways God Can Speak To You / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Speak To GOD. Pls I Need Ur Help by Trenton: 10:40pm On May 13, 2018
please if you claim to be in direct contact with jehovah as many pastors.prophets ,often reveal outcomes of their personal contact with jehovah,
i have one task for u. y not take advantage of this opportunity of speaking to the creator .by asking god vital info like his origin.where he was before creation.ask things that are not general.knowledge to.man. so that we can learn more about the creator

2 Likes

Re: If You Speak To GOD. Pls I Need Ur Help by charlyxx9: 2:19pm On May 14, 2018
please anyone in the house
Re: If You Speak To GOD. Pls I Need Ur Help by Martinez19(m): 2:27pm On May 14, 2018
If I hear grin. Men have calmed to be speaking to God for centuries yet no one came up with a vaccine or medical knowledge to combat diseases. No pastor could locate the place where chibok girls were kept.
Re: If You Speak To GOD. Pls I Need Ur Help by Trenton: 3:09pm On May 14, 2018
i am still waiting for them oh
Re: If You Speak To GOD. Pls I Need Ur Help by Trenton: 3:20pm On May 14, 2018
oam4j abeg move this to Fp biko
Re: If You Speak To GOD. Pls I Need Ur Help by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:28pm On May 14, 2018
I asked him and he told me to mind my business. I'll speak to my Lord and Master next and let you know if He has any insights.
Re: If You Speak To GOD. Pls I Need Ur Help by 0temSapien: 4:22pm On May 14, 2018
The system called God cannot be accessed in isolation. Anybody claiming to speak to God(the totality of Existence) is telling a lie or he was only being spoken to by any of the millions of gods within existence. For example, I spoke with a god called Atum while many interact with gods like Vishnu, Allah, Yahweh, Mazda etc through the Vedas, Quran, Torah/Bible and Avesta.
Re: If You Speak To GOD. Pls I Need Ur Help by Image123(m): 4:43pm On May 14, 2018
Trenton:
please if you claim to be in direct contact with jehovah as many pastors.prophets ,often reveal outcomes of their personal contact with jehovah,
i have one task for u. y not take advantage of this opportunity of speaking to the creator .by asking god vital info like his origin.where he was before creation.ask things that are not general.knowledge to.man. so that we can learn more about the creator

How is it vital information? What have you done with the little knowledge you already have of God? Have you repented?
Re: If You Speak To GOD. Pls I Need Ur Help by GoodMuyis(m): 5:26pm On May 14, 2018
Trenton:

This Thread by winner01 will answer your question
https://www.nairaland.com/4029569/created-god-invalid-question

0temSapien stop mentioning mazda, it sound like motor-car
Re: If You Speak To GOD. Pls I Need Ur Help by 0temSapien: 6:23pm On May 14, 2018
GoodMuyis:

This Thread by winner01 will answer your question
https://www.nairaland.com/4029569/created-god-invalid-question

0temSapien stop mentioning mazda, it sound like motor-car

Lol. But Ahura Mazda existed first before Mazda car was made and your god knows him so well cos they are brothers.
Re: If You Speak To GOD. Pls I Need Ur Help by winner01(m): 7:49pm On May 14, 2018
Trenton:
The time you used in creating this thread, couldn't you put your time into more productive use?

1 Like

Re: If You Speak To GOD. Pls I Need Ur Help by Goodness4525: 9:40pm On May 14, 2018
winner01:
The time you used in creating this thread, couldn't you put your time into more productive use?
The same way u could have put yours likewise than to waste it
to comment on something u have no clue about

1 Like

Re: If You Speak To GOD. Pls I Need Ur Help by winner01(m): 9:45pm On May 14, 2018
Goodness4525:
The same way u could have put yours likewise than to waste it
to comment on something u have no clue about
I'm a religious person, commenting on a religious section.

I'm not the one looking for atheist sections online in order to mock or ridicule them.
I'm not stupid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Speak To GOD. Pls I Need Ur Help by Trenton: 5:58pm On May 15, 2018
winner01:

mtcheew. i asked a simple question oh. all u religious people have fled.
Re: If You Speak To GOD. Pls I Need Ur Help by Trenton: 6:00pm On May 15, 2018
otemsapien i have been monitoring ur post. how can i get a link to know more about your views on the mystery of this world
Re: If You Speak To GOD. Pls I Need Ur Help by 0temSapien: 4:29pm On May 17, 2018
Trenton:
otemsapien i have been monitoring ur post. how can i get a link to know more about your views on the mystery of this world
You can follow this link:

https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos/65#62480142
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

'god Needs Saraki To Rule Nigeria For 4 Years' - Primate Ayodele Reveals / Meet The Chief Justice Of South Africa Who Is A Winners’ Chapel Pastor / Who Is Jesus? - Tani Jesu Nse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.