Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,261 members, 7,954,019 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:59 AM

Transcript Of Bill Gates Speech To Buhari In Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Transcript Of Bill Gates Speech To Buhari In Nigeria (35708 Views)

Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" / Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) / This Is Vp Osinbanjo During Bill Gates Speech What A Shame!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transcript Of Bill Gates Speech To Buhari In Nigeria by ndat(m): 9:36pm On Mar 27, 2018
elbaraj001:
too long abeg
summary pls....
summary

federal government should invest more in health and education especially primary health care system.
Nigeria's present National economic recovery policy is not reflecting on the people (citizens)
Agriculture sector also need attention.
His foundation (Bill Gates and Melinda) and Dangote foundation will continue to support Nigeria because they see brighter future.

3 Likes

Re: Transcript Of Bill Gates Speech To Buhari In Nigeria by emmykk(m): 9:38pm On Mar 27, 2018
what bill gate took time to present should be what every president to be and governor to be should as a matter of urgency put parameters to archieve if voted into power.
food,shelter,health and education

2 Likes

Re: Transcript Of Bill Gates Speech To Buhari In Nigeria by Btruth: 9:46pm On Mar 27, 2018
If only they will allow Bill Gates to rule this country indirectly for 4 years, then, will he be well understood.

......how do you expect Buhari, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku and others to understand the content of this speech when all they have their eyes on now is election 2019.

God help us in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of Bill Gates Speech To Buhari In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 27, 2018
Good read. Very honest in his assessment of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Transcript Of Bill Gates Speech To Buhari In Nigeria by lereinter(m): 9:46pm On Mar 27, 2018
buhari cant understand the big english gates used in his text

3 Likes

Re: Transcript Of Bill Gates Speech To Buhari In Nigeria by jacyhelen(f): 9:50pm On Mar 27, 2018
In buahris Voice:This is Trash!!!..
Give my zombies in the north food and they will vote again for me.

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of Bill Gates Speech To Buhari In Nigeria by AdetayoS(m): 9:54pm On Mar 27, 2018
Most of what I see in the comment section...is people saying what Bill Gate said is too long to read...no wonder we as youth can't fight for our right when we dont even know what our right is...readers are leaders

3 Likes

Re: Transcript Of Bill Gates Speech To Buhari In Nigeria by israelmao(m): 9:55pm On Mar 27, 2018
The best way to be a good leader is to listen and act.

3 Likes

Re: Transcript Of Bill Gates Speech To Buhari In Nigeria by tarano: 10:01pm On Mar 27, 2018
What bill gates is saying is stabilize your population. Focus on improving the quality of life of your people.

2 Likes

Re: Transcript Of Bill Gates Speech To Buhari In Nigeria by lexy2014: 10:04pm On Mar 27, 2018
Ibime:
Nigerians like making mountain out of molehill. No proper National discussion anymore.

FG prioritizes infrastructure, Bill Gates believes more focus should be on Health and Education. That is really the discussion at hand here.

Nigerians tend to judge their Governments performance on roads and bridges, so it's quite funny to see Nigerians jumping on Bill Gates comment as if they follow the same line of reasoning.
even d infrastructure are u seeing any new one?
Re: Transcript Of Bill Gates Speech To Buhari In Nigeria by ak22(m): 10:08pm On Mar 27, 2018
haaaaaaaaa:

I'm Out Of Cash. I Need An Instant Online Loan Service. Please Help With A List of them

Paylater.com

Aelle.com
Kiakia.com
Kwikcash
Re: Transcript Of Bill Gates Speech To Buhari In Nigeria by Naira7411: 10:12pm On Mar 27, 2018
Too long
Re: Transcript Of Bill Gates Speech To Buhari In Nigeria by Buffalowings3(m): 10:13pm On Mar 27, 2018
Clerverly:
I cant see anywhere he attacked Buhari Economic policies as twisted by some useless media houses...

If at anything, he praised the effort of Nigerian leaders in their attempt to leap the country out of poverty and urged them to do more.... By increasing the revenue ratio to GDP i.e increasing Taxation in order to get the required funds to invest in people and infrastructure.

Frank Talk...

Go school PDP and ipob vandals no gree...na to dey internet dey spread anu nchi and onitsha main market gossips while drinking Nnamdi kanu's urine dem sabi!

Of course you won't see it.
Re: Transcript Of Bill Gates Speech To Buhari In Nigeria by Buffalowings3(m): 10:13pm On Mar 27, 2018
Bobo yii soro gba ori won ni sha grin
Re: Transcript Of Bill Gates Speech To Buhari In Nigeria by leye4u: 10:16pm On Mar 27, 2018
Clerverly:
I cant see anywhere he attacked Buhari Economic policies as twisted by some useless media houses...

If at anything, he praised the effort of Nigerian leaders in their attempt to leap the country out of poverty and urged them to do more.... By increasing the revenue ratio to GDP i.e increasing Taxation in order to get the required funds to invest in people and infrastructure.

Frank Talk...

Go school PDP and ipob vandals no gree...na to dey internet dey spread anu nchi and onitsha main market gossips while drinking Nnamdi kanu's urine dem sabi!

what did you score in ssce English, tell the truth and let the devil be ashamed.. Did you attempt comprehension and summary at all?
Re: Transcript Of Bill Gates Speech To Buhari In Nigeria by nograv: 10:26pm On Mar 27, 2018
Betheluponi:
Abeg hit like of you did NOT read through this long epistle... grin grin
Well at least we have found some of the stunted brains he was talking about mumu.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of Bill Gates Speech To Buhari In Nigeria by jospepper(m): 10:30pm On Mar 27, 2018
I’d like to ask all of you to spend one hour at a health center in the next month.[/quote] one hour at a health center doing what? Dem the mad? Dem no see better better hospital for UK, US, Germany etc to go spend time and money?

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of Bill Gates Speech To Buhari In Nigeria by lastempero: 10:38pm On Mar 27, 2018
Uncle billy come and take over this nation,we will help u disband the educated illiterates that will have aa economic team and some illiterate ministers.its over 3 years they have been dangling up and down and where unable to factor these points.
Re: Transcript Of Bill Gates Speech To Buhari In Nigeria by Rick9(m): 10:38pm On Mar 27, 2018
I read everything from start to finish,
Honestly Mr Gates is an intelligent Man.

2 Likes

Re: Transcript Of Bill Gates Speech To Buhari In Nigeria by lastempero: 10:43pm On Mar 27, 2018
Clerverly:

Frank Talk...

Uncle billy have already confirmed ur case is down there.

Uncle billy have confirmed ur case already.grey matter have taken over angry

Re: Transcript Of Bill Gates Speech To Buhari In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 27, 2018
Once Bill Gates have gone back, these mumu corrupt Nigeria bloody politicians in government will continue their backwards attitudes and stealing from states revenues. Recently, president Buhari sent his son after stolen taxpayers funds to gotten himself super bikes and got accident with them, he was flown out of Nigeria due to poor and dead traps president Buhari's government are intensionally abandoned to rots to hell health care sector.

Until Nigerians also stop selling their votes during elections and stop electing wrong politicians and liars into power, Nigeria will continue to die.

If we votes for you for the period of four years tenure with all resources under your watch, but nothing good to point out, except bad policies and corruption and incompetence officials, we will votes all of you out.

Instead of Nigerian government leaders to invest on Nigerians, it is Nigerians now investing on their leader's foreign medical treatment and education.
Re: Transcript Of Bill Gates Speech To Buhari In Nigeria by jimcaddy(m): 11:18pm On Mar 27, 2018
Eskissir you sure say Fresident Vuhari read this epixstle from Bill Gates? Nigeria can't change abeg. Na to dey siphon money our leaders dey fjnd.. Where is the pot bellied Yoruba man we have as minister of ICT? That man cannot move our ICT industry forward to start with.

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of Bill Gates Speech To Buhari In Nigeria by elvido(m): 11:18pm On Mar 27, 2018
Each paragraph contains valid point or view that should be read and assimilated. Bill Gate I love your transcript but it will still fall on deaf ears.

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of Bill Gates Speech To Buhari In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 27, 2018
Clerverly:

Frank Talk...

If you didn't see the criticism in that write-up,perhaps you have comprehension problem.

No offense,just my observation.
Re: Transcript Of Bill Gates Speech To Buhari In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 27, 2018
jospepper:
I’d like to ask all of you to spend one hour at a health center in the next month. one hour at a health center doing what? Dem the mad? Dem no see better better hospital for UK, US, Germany etc to go spend time and money?

Even so called minister of health is forming insecurity to spend one minute in all the health care facilities for checkups. They had gone to London and other countries hospitals for checkups and treatments to preparing for 2019 elections, after the elections, they will go back again for further checkups and treatments and tell us how their doctors are advising them to rest when they are supposed to be working on fulfilling their campaigns promises.

2 Likes

Re: Transcript Of Bill Gates Speech To Buhari In Nigeria by InvertedHammer: 1:23am On Mar 28, 2018
Clerverly:

Frank Talk...

/
That is the more reason you should interact with other cultures to understand how they communicate. Someone like you would wonder why US will refer to a country as a friend and bomb them the next minute. Bill Gates succinctly indicted Buhari's administration. But if you cannot decipher that from the transcript, then continue with that which soothes your mind.

/

2 Likes

Re: Transcript Of Bill Gates Speech To Buhari In Nigeria by showafrica(m): 1:25am On Mar 28, 2018
Fuckallmods:
aaaah Bill gates is trying to say the future depends on us and our future leaders. what this means is that the Iroko tree is blocking our fresh air and must be voted out next year.
The truth is that no Nigerian want progress, theyll still vote for PDP or APC. try something new and dont vote for who has spend so much trying to win elections. theyll definitely try to recover times 10 of the total money spent

Well, I an average Ipob man can try new things, an average afonja can try new thing but u see almajiri and arewa, they don't know what u are talking about. So we are stock here forever with them bc na dem hold guns. Only someone like Moses can take us outahere. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of Bill Gates Speech To Buhari In Nigeria by sweetmusic12: 1:48am On Mar 28, 2018
Bill Gates inversely said that Fulani Herdsmen are destroying Nigerian lives with their destruction of agriculture. If it's not clear.... Bill gates said : The future of Nigerian will deteriorate in coming years through brain damage.

Mr President; Bill Gates says you are not too big to visit a primary health centre because Nigeria is your native country no matter how big you are. You were a nobody before. He reminded you of 1978 when you could stay in Nigeria because it's health system was very Okay.

If you can't spend an hour in a local health centre today, Then you have failed as a president.

You were building roads and taxing people. You were giving stipends and didn't educate people. People who get stipends will only depend on it. What of people who are in their private businesses before you came to power. How will they thrive When Herdsmen did not permit Agriculture to thrive. Yet you are building roads, Spending billions in Eko Atlantic yet taxing people more. You built railway while everyone can't eat a single meal.

The customers has turned to borrowers under your government and when customers keep begging and borrowing from business owners , investment will decline because no one will buy from the industries. Industries may go bankrupt and Every tax you collect will make the industries fold up.

Once all companies fold up under you. Nobody including you will enjoy Nigeria anymore as Nigeria will turn to Somalia and you Buhari and your party stubborn cabinets will not be safe anymore.

Those corrupt persons who bought Eko Atlantic will later become God fathers of hired killers, ritualists and kidnappers.

Bill Gates said this is the time to do whatever you want to do before it's too late. Otherwise foreigners will buy every land as people will have no choice than to sell them off and purchase all those infrastructures in the future.

Bill Gates says two out of Three Nigerians are malnourished telling you that apart from you and all those in power everyone in Nigeria is hungry everyday.

He said now that everyone has a phone, that is the only valuable asset an average Nigeria possesses and if the phone is gone from their hands they will carry gun soon and come after you.

Maybe you refuse to understand that militants are increasing by the day. Bill Gates is saying the hunger will stop himself and other big donors from donating in the future if there's no one to buy their products in future.

That position you are is not for decoration.
Re: Transcript Of Bill Gates Speech To Buhari In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:04am On Mar 28, 2018
Wolexdey:
Oh! It's a big disgrace to us as a Nation. We somehow deserve these terrible Leaders... Nigeria politicians are mostly devils... Bill gate has done his part, we the citizens should also play our part.
2019 is knocking at the door...

Nigeria presently is a Joke...

Which citizen?

d one wey no get time read Bill Gate's speech? grin

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of Bill Gates Speech To Buhari In Nigeria by MChaze25(m): 2:27am On Mar 28, 2018
haaaaaaaaa:

I'm Out Of Cash. I Need An Instant Online Loan Service. Please Help With A List of them

Branch
Pay later
Aella credit
Kwikcash
Re: Transcript Of Bill Gates Speech To Buhari In Nigeria by naijaking1: 2:40am On Mar 28, 2018
What sort of success does Mr. Gates hope to get from Nigeria joining forces with the very criminal Dangote foundation?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olisa Agbakoba Applauds President Tinubu On Floating The Naira And Subsidy / Ahmed Gumi: Sheikh Nuru Khalid's Sermon Worse Than Kidnapping / Military Helicopter Goes Missing In Borno While Fighting Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.