Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" (62477 Views)

Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech / Leaked Tapes: Tinubu Calls Igbos 'Awon Okoros' / Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by PoliticsNigeria: 3:37pm On Jan 06, 2019
@POLITICSNGR

PoliticsNGR has gotten a transcript of two viral tapes where the minister of transport and DG of the Muhammadu Buhari 2019 Campaign, Rotimi Amaechi was quoted as insuting the President, Muhammadu Buhari.

The tapes were reportedly made public by Reno Omokri and Mr. Phrank Shuaibu, a member of the Atiku 2019 Presidential Campaign team.

Below is a transcript of Amaechi's statements;

"This country can never change, I swear. The only way this country can change is if everybody is killed. This country is going nowhere, I swear.

“Even if you divide the country into 10, it will still not change. I’m not joking o. When Magnus (Abe) was my SSG, I told him that this country is hopeless and helpless.

“He said ‘Oga, stop it now. Coming from a governor, don’t be saying that. But two months in Abuja, Magnus said this country is hopeless and helpless. I said ‘why?’ He said, you are right, the only thing they do in Abuja is share money, they don’t work.”

The second tape said, “The president does not listen to anybody. He doesn’t care. You can write what you want to write. The president doesn’t care. Does he read? He will read, he will laugh. He will say ‘come, come and see, they are abusing me here’.

“In fact, there was one case of somebody in Onitsha, a trader in Onitsha who couldn’t sell his goats during Sallah. And I was with Oga on the plane and the man was busy abusing Buhari. He said, ‘Amaechi, come, what is my business with Onitsha goat seller?'”

Listen to the shocking tapes HERE

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-full-transcript-leaked-tapes-quoting-amaechi-insulting-buhari/

41 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by gaby(m): 3:38pm On Jan 06, 2019
Lol...you go fear traffic bait na....

1 Like 7 Shares

Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by socialmediaman: 3:38pm On Jan 06, 2019
This is very damning for Amaechi inside Buhari’s cabal. The funny thing is, Buhari isn’t trying to change or develop Nigeria, he knows he can’t, he knew he couldn’t even before he became president. Getting frustrated on Buhari’s behalf will only get you removed from his cabal.

With this exposure, Amaechi will become an orphan if Buhari ever wins re-election!

275 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by JasonScoolari: 3:40pm On Jan 06, 2019

LMFAO grin

Do you know why I am laughing?

There's a zombie below me seeking for reasons to vote Atiku when the topic has nothing to do with Atiku.

Makes me remember baba Fela famous track "Zombie Oh, Zombie" grin

287 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by rottennaija(m): 3:41pm On Jan 06, 2019
Is this all Reno Omokri has in his bag of tricks? The first tape didn't abuse Burahi, neither did the second. So, PDP, when you started, you said you will campaign on issues, let's hear them. Election is fast approaching, give me reasons to vote Atiku.

Below, someone gave me a reason to vote Atiku.
SaiAtikuTill203:
here are the reasons to vote AtikuObi only restructuring can save this country
The current system only favours the politicians to the detriment of the masses
Atiku means restructuring... It's a start
We can't continue like this
Buhari cannot do anything... The foundation is faulty

Let me tell you some things.

Restructuring didn't stop the FG from building a railway system that could have made transportation of good and services easy and cheap, which would have effected the cost of food prices and reduce the loads on our roads. Corruption did.

Restructuring was not the reason why funds meant for power generation, transmission and distribution was swallowed. Corruption was.

Restructuring was not the reason why Mambilla power plant was abondoned for 30 years. Corruption was.

Restructuring was not the reason why jamb for years has been under remitting to the federal account, or for any reason all the revenue generating agencies were under remitting. Corruption.

Restructuring was not the reason why the GEJ administration embarked on a white elephant project of building a Centurinary city when we had import projects which had been abondoned like rails, power, companies. Corruption did.

Restructuring will not remove or prevent our corrupt leaders from stealing from our common wealth and using same to build a castle for themselves and their families while the poor men suffer.

Restructuring will not stop the corrupt inclinations of an average Nigeria. Period.

Let me end by saying, there are a lot of countries, even inside Africa that are doing quite well without restructuring their counties.

The big elephant in the room is corruption. Restructuring will not end corruption and will not stop corruption. Any nation with corrupt leaders like Nigeria will not achieve anything. Period.

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by Abfinest007(m): 3:41pm On Jan 06, 2019
Reno d table u are shaking has no leg n apc member are on it

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by baralatie(m): 3:42pm On Jan 06, 2019
PoliticsNigeria:
@POLITICSNGR

PoliticsNGR has gotten a transcript of two viral tapes where the minister of transport and DG of the Muhammadu Buhari 2019 Campaign, Rotimi Amaechi was quoted as insuting the President, Muhammadu Buhari.

The tapes were reportedly made public by Reno Omokri and Mr. Phrank Shuaibu, a member of the Atiku 2019 Presidential Campaign team.

Below is a transcript of Amaechi's statements;

"This country can never change, I swear. The only way this country can change is if everybody is killed. This country is going nowhere, I swear.

“Even if you divide the country into 10, it will still not change. I’m not joking o. When Magnus (Abe) was my SSG, I told him that this country is hopeless and helpless.

“He said ‘Oga, stop it now. Coming from a governor, don’t be saying that. But two months in Abuja, Magnus said this country is hopeless and helpless. I said ‘why?’ He said, you are right, the only thing they do in Abuja is share money, they don’t work.”

The second tape said, “The president does not listen to anybody. He doesn’t care. You can write what you want to write. The president doesn’t care. Does he read? He will read, he will laugh. He will say ‘come, come and see, they are abusing me here’.

“In fact, there was one case of somebody in Onitsha, a trader in Onitsha who couldn’t sell his goats during Sallah. And I was with Oga on the plane and the man was busy abusing Buhari. He said, ‘Amaechi, come, what is my business with Onitsha goat seller?'”

Listen to the shocking tapes HERE

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-full-transcript-leaked-tapes-quoting-amaechi-insulting-buhari/

Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by Abfinest007(m): 3:43pm On Jan 06, 2019
the alaba version here
he don happen aaaah come... come see
how brother de betray brother. he
package he brother give the people this
act make he brother trust am now him
stab him brother for back .na yawa b this cataca don box. this firm full
with laugher,action betrayer
package and produce by rino
omokri.directed by ameachi distributed
by nairaland

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by obi4eze(m): 3:45pm On Jan 06, 2019
It doesn't change the fact that Amaechi is among the people that are putting forward a foreign fraud as the presidential candidate for the elections.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by gare(f): 3:45pm On Jan 06, 2019
rottennaija:
Is this all Reno Omokri has in his bag of tricks? The first tape didn't abuse Burahi, neither did the second. So, PDP, when you started, you said you will campaign on issues, let's hear them. Election is fast approaching, give me reasons to vote Atiku.

Why are you calling only PDP, is APC not part of the election

93 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by Racoon(m): 3:46pm On Jan 06, 2019
Any wonder the change the APC have brought is marked by unabating wanton violence, bloodshed, killings and deaths?

32 Likes

Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by omonaijiria: 3:46pm On Jan 06, 2019
BMC will still remain zombie

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by WATCHOVER(m): 3:47pm On Jan 06, 2019
rottennaija:
Because you don't know the great damage this tape has caused to entire APC campaign

135 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by socialmediaman: 3:48pm On Jan 06, 2019
rottennaija:

Did you listen to the tape in the link above? Please do, your comment shows you didn’t

99 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by Racoon(m): 3:50pm On Jan 06, 2019
socialmediaman:
Did you listen to the tape in the link above? Please do, your comment shows you didn’t
My dear, zombies are chronically irredeemable.

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by rottennaija(m): 3:51pm On Jan 06, 2019
WATCHOVER:

Because you don't know the great damage this tape has caused to entire APC campaign

You wish

Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by MillionCash: 3:55pm On Jan 06, 2019
Apc are clowns

Football / bet9ja lovers cheek & JOIN MY SIGNATURE FOR SURE WINNING GAMES cool

Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by hisexcellency34: 3:55pm On Jan 06, 2019
m
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by SaiAtikuTill203: 3:58pm On Jan 06, 2019
rottennaija:
here are the reasons to vote AtikuObi only restructuring can save this country
The current system only favours the politicians to the detriment of the masses
Atiku means restructuring... It's a start
We can't continue like this
Buhari cannot do anything... The foundation is faulty

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 06, 2019
There is nothing special in what he has said, only that Nigerians like people who will openly lie and also secretly lie. It is the truth and most Nigerian won't mind duping you if they can, that's why i laugh when some people request for biafra, they will face 100 of what's happening to Nigeria

Buhari is lucky to have people who will not just lie to him that he his the best thing like they did to Jonathan

When things are going wrong all they keep telling gej is that all is well until things get out of hand

Amechi has my respect and admiration for this statement

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by alfaman3: 3:58pm On Jan 06, 2019
This is not the full transcript. More tapes have come out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJbX68QnOoU

More are still on their way.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 06, 2019
Nigeria is beyond redemption. Even as a yoruba guy i supported kanu and Ipob cos no hope for 9ja

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by Teewhy2: 3:58pm On Jan 06, 2019
Even if you divide the country into 10, it will still not change. I’m not joking o.
To has many people that believe division will bring a solution to Nigeria's problem we can all hear that. For example the if Nigeria is divided by states, a state like ogun will be saying is it only ijebu people that wAnts to rule us, you guys don't want yewa to have a say, and if it is divided into region some igbo people will remember that ebonyi people are not fully igbo and can't rule us.
We need to grow beyond tribalism and religion to hold our leaders accountable and move forward.

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by Justbeingreal(m): 3:58pm On Jan 06, 2019

Shey you ppl can now confirm now that we have a ruthless heartless visionless being as president....

And some useless persons are shouting 4yrz more.....I hardly use these words I am about to use for the ppl supporting buhari....God go punish una

39 Likes

Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by rexmozee0167(m): 3:58pm On Jan 06, 2019
He stated the obvious including the black race shithole countries

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by Misterdhee1(m): 3:58pm On Jan 06, 2019
I was actually expecting an audio where Amaechi would call out or snitch on Buhari. If this really is the full transcript of the supposed audio tape, then there's nothing surprising or damning there. Reno should go ahead and release part 3 to drive home his propangada properly. For a man that could play "the Wendell Smellin" card, there's no stupid level he can't go to.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by slawomir: 3:58pm On Jan 06, 2019
Isoright
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by SaiAtikuTill203: 3:58pm On Jan 06, 2019
obi4eze:
It doesn't change the fact that he is among the people that are putting forward a foreign fraud as the presidential candidate for the elections.
people supporting buhari are insane and they need real medical check up..quote me at your own risk

30 Likes

Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by Maket: 3:58pm On Jan 06, 2019
Na true? In this era of technology, no one knows who is a liar.
Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by peekay007: 3:58pm On Jan 06, 2019

Re: Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" by johnmattew: 3:59pm On Jan 06, 2019
is that all?...next

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FFK: Pull Down The Statue Of Tinubu, The Slave Owner / Fani Kayode: Atiku Collapsed In Abuja, Flown To Paris For Treatment / Current Wife Of Dapo Williams Chases The 1st Son Of The Deceased During burial.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53