Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,523 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Dapchi Abduction Is Scam But Lea Sharibu Is Real, Where Is The Common Sense? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapchi Abduction Is Scam But Lea Sharibu Is Real, Where Is The Common Sense? (1691 Views)

FG Reacts To Sgt. David Bako E-Mail On Dapchi Abduction, Release / Dapchi Abduction: Escapees Return To School, Recount Ordeal / Dapchi Abduction: Stop Your Crocodile Tears, PDP Tells FG, APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dapchi Abduction Is Scam But Lea Sharibu Is Real, Where Is The Common Sense? by malware: 6:26pm On Mar 27, 2018
It is very ironical that some unpatriotic Nigerians are making good effort to make the public believe that the kidnap of over hundred school girls from Dapchi town, by Boko Haram elements is a scam, and these same people are advocating for the release of the only Christian girl still in the terrorists' captivity.

I want the conspiracy theorists to explain the two contradicting points above.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dapchi Abduction Is Scam But Lea Sharibu Is Real, Where Is The Common Sense? by meccuno: 7:18pm On Mar 27, 2018
malware:
It is very ironical that some unpatriotic Nigerians are making good effort to make the public believe that the kidnap of over hundred school girls from Dapchi town, by Boko Haram elements is a scam, and these same people are advocating for the release of the only Christian girl still in the terrorists' captivity.

use your brain na......

scam
skam/Submit
nouninformal
a dishonest scheme; a fraud.
"an insurance scam"
synonyms: fraud, swindle, fraudulent scheme, racket, trick, diddle; More
verb
swindle.
"a guy that scams old pensioners out of their savings"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapchi Abduction Is Scam But Lea Sharibu Is Real, Where Is The Common Sense? by Firefire(m): 7:36pm On Mar 27, 2018
Useless post...

3 Likes

Re: Dapchi Abduction Is Scam But Lea Sharibu Is Real, Where Is The Common Sense? by Okoroawusa: 8:27pm On Mar 27, 2018
The thing just weak me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapchi Abduction Is Scam But Lea Sharibu Is Real, Where Is The Common Sense? by malware: 9:13pm On Mar 27, 2018
meccuno:

use your brain na......

scam
skam/Submit
nouninformal
a dishonest scheme; a fraud.
"an insurance scam"
synonyms: fraud, swindle, fraudulent scheme, racket, trick, diddle; More
verb
swindle.
"a guy that scams old pensioners out of their savings"

You don't understand a sh*t, do you?....

The same people that accused the FG of arranging the abduction, are the ones calling on the FG to re-negotiate for the release of lea. They also accused the FG of paying ransom for the deal, as well as releasing some BH fighters, all in what they call scam.

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Abduction Is Scam But Lea Sharibu Is Real, Where Is The Common Sense? by anibirelawal(m): 10:37pm On Mar 27, 2018
They are so confused of what to beleive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapchi Abduction Is Scam But Lea Sharibu Is Real, Where Is The Common Sense? by tinkinjow: 11:40pm On Mar 27, 2018
OP u think it's that simplistic? U are a learner. Chibok and Dapchi are scams. They're not conspiracy theories...there' re real scams. If after going thro the facts of these kidnappings u cannot still decipher then u urself are a natural scam.

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Abduction Is Scam But Lea Sharibu Is Real, Where Is The Common Sense? by malware: 6:06am On Mar 28, 2018
tinkinjow:
OP u think it's that simplistic? U are a learner. Chibok and Dapchi are scams. They're not conspiracy theories...there' re real scams. If after going thro the facts of these kidnappings u cannot still decipher then u urself are a natural scam.

Then who is the architect of these scams if I may ask? I know you'd say APC, the almighty APC that has the power to arrange a mass abduction as opposition party, to discredit the Government of the day, and also arrange another one as the ruling party, but to score cheap political goals, this time around, according to thoughtless scumbags.

Ohhh almighty APC, how powerful can a party be to have total control of the military as both opposition and ruling party.
Re: Dapchi Abduction Is Scam But Lea Sharibu Is Real, Where Is The Common Sense? by meccuno: 8:22am On May 20, 2018
malware:

The same people that accused the FG of arranging the abduction, are the ones calling on the FG to re-negotiate for the release of lea. They also accused the FG of paying ransom for the deal, as well as releasing some BH fighters, all in what they call scam.
guy relax na....i didnt abduct them.
Re: Dapchi Abduction Is Scam But Lea Sharibu Is Real, Where Is The Common Sense? by tolufase: 8:39am On May 20, 2018
You don't expect all Nigerians to be on the same page on issue like this. May God touch their hearts and let them release the little girl pretty soon.
Re: Dapchi Abduction Is Scam But Lea Sharibu Is Real, Where Is The Common Sense? by saaron(m): 8:46am On May 20, 2018
malware:

Both Chibok and Dapchi abductions were STAGED by northerners for politics just like boko haram was brought on stage for politics/religious purpose by northern born to rule elite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dapchi Abduction Is Scam But Lea Sharibu Is Real, Where Is The Common Sense? by BERNIMOORE: 9:28am On May 20, 2018
malware:
It is very ironical that some unpatriotic Nigerians are making good effort to make the public believe that the kidnap of over hundred school girls from Dapchi town, by Boko Haram elements is a scamThe , and these same people are advocating for the release of the only Christian girl still in the terrorists' captivity.

When we say its. a scam What we mean is that,1.within the army, fulanis are the Majority, and out of this army fulani majority we have another "Movement" within who Work hand in hand with the Insurgents(bokoharam,herdsmen) This fulani Movement or clique within the army collude with the bokoharam to abduct girls, and also give frequent updates information to the boko haram, The president is not aware of the conspiracy but his incapable to take. control of his govnt but. rather delegating his duties to his fulani kinsmen UNCHECKED Authomatically join him as party to the conspiracy because in Law, you take responsibility of Your oversight functions. so yes its a scam but buhari was owns the responsibility of the activities of the fulani bandits unchecked by his trustees ie IGP Idris clear disobedient to relocate to. benue after being instructed by the. president shows aVERY. weak president who is a party to the activities of the fulaniMOVEMENTS and clique.
Re: Dapchi Abduction Is Scam But Lea Sharibu Is Real, Where Is The Common Sense? by malware: 9:43am On May 20, 2018
BERNIMOORE:
[s]When we say its. a scam What we mean is that,1.within the army, fulanis are the Majority, and out of this army fulani majority we have another "Movement" within who Work hand in hand with the Insurgents(bokoharam,herdsmen) This fulani Movement or clique within the army collude with the bokoharam to abduct girls, and also give frequent updates information to the boko haram, The president is not aware of the conspiracy but his incapable to take. control of his govnt but. rather delegating his duties to his fulani kinsmen UNCHECKED Authomatically join him as party to the conspiracy because in Law, you take responsibility of Your oversight functions. so yes its a scam but buhari was owns the responsibility of the activities of the fulani bandits unchecked by his trustees ie IGP Idris clear disobedient to relocate to. benue after being instructed by the. president shows aVERY. weak president who is a party to the activities of the fulaniMOVEMENTS and clique.
[/s]

How can you stoop so low to start throwing allegations without supporting facts? Tell me the number of Fulani people in the Nigerian military please. Apart from Buhari, tell me any high ranking Fulani military officer, either serving or retired.
Re: Dapchi Abduction Is Scam But Lea Sharibu Is Real, Where Is The Common Sense? by boldaslion: 10:05am On May 20, 2018
malware:
[/s]

How can you stoop so low to start throwing allegations without supporting facts? Tell me the number of Fulani people in the Nigerian military please. Apart from Buhari, tell me any high ranking Fulani military officer, either serving or retired.
Buratai is what? You think you are smart abi? Your minister of Defence is what? Continue deceiving yourself.
Re: Dapchi Abduction Is Scam But Lea Sharibu Is Real, Where Is The Common Sense? by malware: 10:21am On May 20, 2018
boldaslion:

Buratai is what? You think you are smart abi? Your minister of Defence is what? Continue deceiving yourself.

Calling Buratai a Fulani man tells me how ill-informed you are. Ordinary google search would have saved you this shame. I don't know that you are one of those self-acclaimed educated southerners.....

To you, all Northerners are Fulani right? This is a shame of the highest order....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dapchi Abduction Is Scam But Lea Sharibu Is Real, Where Is The Common Sense? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:47am On May 20, 2018
malware:

....Guy just listen to urself.Yes it was a scam,but when they found out that they mistakingly took a Christian girl along,they vowed never to release her because she will spill the beans. That people are demanding for her release does not make the abduction authentic.
Re: Dapchi Abduction Is Scam But Lea Sharibu Is Real, Where Is The Common Sense? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:51am On May 20, 2018
tolufase:
You don't expect all Nigerians to be on the same page on issue like this. May God touch their hearts and let them release the little girl pretty soon.
....They can never release her. If they do,then she will say the exact thing that happened. Do you think these people are fools? Ask urself the motive behind holding the girl and releasing others if not to conceal the evil act.
Re: Dapchi Abduction Is Scam But Lea Sharibu Is Real, Where Is The Common Sense? by Nobody: 11:55am On May 20, 2018
boldaslion:

Buratai is from Southern Borno.

So, these are the Nigerian youths ... shouting back to Daura.

Ignorance is a life long punishment.
Re: Dapchi Abduction Is Scam But Lea Sharibu Is Real, Where Is The Common Sense? by jamace(m): 12:01pm On May 20, 2018
malware:

Then who is the architect of these scams if I may ask? I know you'd say APC, the almighty APC that has the power to arrange a mass abduction as opposition party, to discredit the Government of the day, and also arrange another one as the ruling party, but to score cheap political goals, this time around, according to thoughtless scumbags.

Ohhh almighty APC, how powerful can a party be to have total control of the military as both opposition and ruling party.
The architect of the scam are those who have failed the people, yet deceiving the ignoramuses like you that they are succeeding.

PS: One of the participants in Dapchi kidnap who later repented and revealed the whole scam was Sgt David Bako. The army denied that sgt David Bako was not a soldier. Don't worry, we know APC as a lying party which has infected the military with lies.

Sgt Bako is a soldier in the nigerian army. Read here: https://www.nairaland.com/4428817/nigerian-army-lies-busted-sergeant
Re: Dapchi Abduction Is Scam But Lea Sharibu Is Real, Where Is The Common Sense? by malware: 12:23pm On May 20, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
....Guy just listen to urself.Yes it was a scam,but when they found out that they mistakingly took a Christian girl along,they vowed never to release her because she will spill the beans. That people are demanding for her release does not make the abduction authentic.

So there were no Christians among the released Chibok girls right?

Meanwhile, the last time I checked, the Country that acted as the third party in the release of both girls were all CHRISTIAN countries.

And I don't know how you managed to convince yourself that Jonathan lost proper grip of the military to the extent that opposition elements or whatever you call them, organized the abduction of over 200 girls without any deterrence....
Re: Dapchi Abduction Is Scam But Lea Sharibu Is Real, Where Is The Common Sense? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:35pm On May 20, 2018
malware:

So there were no Christians among the released Chibok girls right?

Meanwhile, the last time I checked, the Country that acted as the third party in the release of both girls were all CHRISTIAN countries.

And I don't know how you managed to convince yourself that Jonathan lost proper grip of the military to the extent that opposition elements or whatever you call them, organized the abduction of over 200 girls without any deterrence....
... Its like you ve not been following the events since it happened? Were we not told she is the only Christian girl there? Or is there anything am missing? As for Jonathan or who ever that is in charge,both the previous or current government, I don't give a Bleep. Both have never done anything for me. My interest is for them to stop playing politics with the lifes of innocent girls, chikinan.Lest I forget,ve u ever asked urself why they re still holding her captive or you re just defending them based on sentiments?
Re: Dapchi Abduction Is Scam But Lea Sharibu Is Real, Where Is The Common Sense? by malware: 12:47pm On May 20, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
... Its like you ve not been following the events since it happened? Were we not told she is the only Christian girl there? Or is there anything am missing? As for Jonathan or who ever that is in charge,both the previous or current government, I don't give a Bleep. Both have never done anything for me. My interest is for them to stop playing politics with the lifes of innocent girls, chikinan.Lest I forget,ve u ever asked urself why they re still holding her captive or you re just defending them based on sentiments?

Point any defensive, supportive or sympathetic statement for the terrorist in any of my comments on the thread.

Mine is just to counter the analysis of some conspiracy theorists, who described the whole incident as staged-managed by Buhari, to score some cheap political goals....

You guys are so not ashamed to blame all Boko Haram activities on Buhari when he was in the opposition, and still went ahead to do same when he becomes the President....

Is it not glaring that, Buhari doesn't need all this drama to win elections, despite all the IPOB and PDP propaganda?
Re: Dapchi Abduction Is Scam But Lea Sharibu Is Real, Where Is The Common Sense? by Uzoezeamugo: 12:51pm On May 20, 2018
TheCabal:

Buratai is from Southern Borno.

So, these are the Nigerian youths ... shouting back to Daura.

Ignorance is a life long punishment.
You think there is no Fulani's in Southern Borno?
Re: Dapchi Abduction Is Scam But Lea Sharibu Is Real, Where Is The Common Sense? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:08pm On May 20, 2018
malware:

Point any defensive, supportive or sympathetic statement for the terrorist in any of my comments on the thread.

Mine is just to counter the analysis of some conspiracy theorists, who described the whole incident as staged-managed by Buhari, to score some cheap political goals....

You guys are so not ashamed to blame all Boko Haram activities on Buhari when he was in the opposition, and still went ahead to do same when he becomes the President....

Is it not glaring that, Buhari doesn't need all this drama to win elections, despite all the IPOB and PDP propaganda?
. You are getting agitated and beginning to talk out of point. Thought you asked a question in respect of Dapachi abduction being a scam and I said yes giving you my reasons? But from ur defence you ve not even given any reason why you think its not,rather you re calling names,what does ipob or PDP ve to do with your question? Why not go ahead and give a technical reason and who knows,you might convince me.
Re: Dapchi Abduction Is Scam But Lea Sharibu Is Real, Where Is The Common Sense? by malware: 1:27pm On May 20, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
. You are getting agitated and beginning to talk out of point. Thought you asked a question in respect of Dapachi abduction being a scam and I said yes giving you my reasons? But from ur defence you ve not even given any reason why you think its not,rather you re calling names,what does ipob or PDP ve to do with your question? Why not go ahead and give a technical reason and who knows,you might convince me.

[b]Let me come down to your elementary level, since you don't understand the essence of inserting unknown variables in an equation inorder to find the unknown.

1. You said they would not release Lea, because they noticed that she's a Christian and if they release her, she'll reveal the whole secret.

My response to that is:

a. You kept saying they they they.... Who are the
people you kept referring to as they? everybody
knows you're referring to APC, since you called
the whole incident a scam. Therefore this
justifies the presence of PDP in my previous
comment;

b. you said she'd not be released because she is a
Christian, so I referred you back to the release of
Chibok girls, were there no Christians among the
relased Chibok girls? Why didn't they reveal the
secret then?

2. You call the abduction a scam, why do you call it a scam, and what do you think the organizers aim to achieve by organizing such a scam, that drew the attention of the whole world?[/b]
Re: Dapchi Abduction Is Scam But Lea Sharibu Is Real, Where Is The Common Sense? by CodeTemplar: 1:30pm On May 20, 2018
malware:

It is a scam. Why wasn't Leah's release negotiated.
Re: Dapchi Abduction Is Scam But Lea Sharibu Is Real, Where Is The Common Sense? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:37pm On May 20, 2018
malware:

[b]Let me come down to your elementary level, since you don't understand the essence of inserting unknown variables in an equation inorder to find the unknown.

1. You said they would not release Lea, because they noticed that she's a Christian and if they release her, she'll reveal the whole secret.

My response to that is:

a. You kept saying they they they.... Who are the
people you kept referring to as they? everybody
knows you're referring to APC, since you called
the whole incident a scam. Therefore this
justifies the presence of PDP in my previous
comment;

b. you said she'd not be released because she is a
Christian, so I referred you back to the release of
Chibok girls, were there no Christians among the
relased Chibok girls? Why didn't they reveal the
secret then?

2. You call the abduction a scam, why do you call it a scam, and what do you think the organizers aim to achieve by organizing such a scam, that drew the attention of the whole world?[/b]

...So with all your higher institution brain,this all you can come up with as your defence? No difference from all u ve bn saying since. Quote me any day you here she has been released and I promise to make an open apology to you. Peace.
Re: Dapchi Abduction Is Scam But Lea Sharibu Is Real, Where Is The Common Sense? by malware: 2:15pm On May 20, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
...So with all your higher institution brain,this all you can come up with as your defence? No difference from all u ve bn saying since. Quote me any day you here she has been released and I promise to make an open apology to you. Peace.

What a subtle way of accepting defeat.....
Re: Dapchi Abduction Is Scam But Lea Sharibu Is Real, Where Is The Common Sense? by BERNIMOORE: 2:14am On May 21, 2018
malware:
[/s]

How can you stoop so low to start throwing allegations without supporting facts? [b]Tell me the number of Fulani people in the Nigerian military please. Apart from Buhari, tell me any high ranking Fulani military officer, either serving or retired. [/b]

Your Typical Northern arrogance and Defective comprehension even if presented hundredfolds your virus stuck mind will still breeze through and you evade the answer to your question and like a long nose rat start sniffing for diversion...Do you come across this word? fulani Movement or clique within the army collude with the bokoharam

Let me help you again, Having established that the abduction was a scam carried out by the Movement of fulani Agenda loyalist which felt that Leah Sharibu is Not a Muslim and her release will break one of the principles of The Hausa Word 'Boko Haram' WESTERN EDUCATION is a sin, and having warned the parents of the muslim girls returned not to allow their girls go to school again but rather marry them off.

Buratai submits into the fulani Agenda, and thats why it is evident in his delusion he left the main job of protecting citizens but rather he is interested in sending soldiers for trainings in rearing Cows, not only that every cantonment will own cows and soldiers will be in cherge of rearing those cows, Who if i may ask are majorly known to rear cow in Nigeria? Fulani, As Long As the Fulani Agenda is kept religiously by the followers who spread accross the North, a Northerner indigeneous of fulani or Not who submits to the Movement principles of the Fulani is a Fulani Zombie who works with insurgents like Boko Haram

read buratai's Fulani Cow Colony agenda

The Chief of Army Staff, Lieutenant General Tukur Buratai has said that the Nigerian Army would be raising up cattle ranches in such a manner that in almost all the divisions, and all the brigades, cattle will be reared.
[quote]Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/nigerian-army-set-cattle-ranches-nationwide/
Re: Dapchi Abduction Is Scam But Lea Sharibu Is Real, Where Is The Common Sense? by BERNIMOORE: 2:17am On May 21, 2018
malware:

What a subtle way of accepting defeat.....
so like a jihadist, all what you gun for is defeating winning arguments in your own shallow understanding, And Not presenting organised argument, Na wa o.
Re: Dapchi Abduction Is Scam But Lea Sharibu Is Real, Where Is The Common Sense? by Blue3k(m): 3:22am On May 21, 2018
malware:

Anyway I'll play devil advocate to make thread interesting. Yes these sort of conspiracies can do happen like Iran contra affair. It could be the simar issue.
Re: Dapchi Abduction Is Scam But Lea Sharibu Is Real, Where Is The Common Sense? by malware: 4:00am On May 21, 2018
BERNIMOORE:

Your Typical Northern arrogance and Defective comprehension even if presented hundredfolds your virus stuck mind will still breeze through and you evade the answer to your question and like a long nose rat start sniffing for diversion...Do you come across this word? fulani Movement or clique within the army collude with the bokoharam

Let me help you again, Having established that the abduction was a scam carried out by the Movement of fulani Agenda loyalist which felt that Leah Sharibu is Not a Muslim and her release will break one of the principles of The Hausa Word 'Boko Haram' WESTERN EDUCATION is a sin, and having warned the parents of the muslim girls returned not to allow their girls go to school again but rather marry them off.

Buratai submits into the fulani Agenda, and thats why it is evident in his delusion he left the main job of protecting citizens but rather he is interested in sending soldiers for trainings in rearing Cows, not only that every cantonment will own cows and soldiers will be in cherge of rearing those cows, Who if i may ask are majorly known to rear cow in Nigeria? Fulani, As Long As the Fulani Agenda is kept religiously by the followers who spread accross the North, a Northerner indigeneous of fulani or Not who submits to the Movement principles of the Fulani is a Fulani Zombie who works with insurgents like Boko Haram

read buratai's Fulani Cow Colony agenda

As far as I am concerned, you've not mentioned the so called Fulanis who have dominated the Nigerian Military.

And it is very unfortunate to see you analysing National security the way you did it above, as if the military has become a personal property of few...

Even if that is true by your own childish analysis, why is there a conspiracy of silence by the ten non-Fulanis in the military?

(1) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye Entrants To Kogi State: A Public Show Of Senatorial Gangster / Buhari Isn't As Popular As Claimed By His Supporters / See The Birthday Cake Presented To Emir Sanusi By His Yoruba Friend(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.