Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

The Reason Why Buhari Is In Support Of The Killings Against Christian In The Nor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Reason Why Buhari Is In Support Of The Killings Against Christian In The Nor (1696 Views)

Why Buhari did not Implement Orosanye Report - Ex-Minister, Adebayo Shittu / Thousands Of Tricycle Operators Hold Rally In Support Of Buhari In Kano / Nigerians In Spain Protest Over The Killings Going On In Nigeria (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reason Why Buhari Is In Support Of The Killings Against Christian In The Nor by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 26, 2018
If buhari is against the killings of Christian in the north why is he keeping the security chiefs knowing fully well that they are incompetent and have fvckedup?

If buhari is against the killings of Christian in the north why has he not sanctioned the chief of army staff,Lt gen,buratai,the minister of defense,dan Ali and IG of police,ibrahim idris who had said that the killings is caused by anti grazing law?

Why have Fulani herdsmen not been arrested?

8 Likes

Re: The Reason Why Buhari Is In Support Of The Killings Against Christian In The Nor by Neoteny(m): 9:08pm On Jun 26, 2018
comshots:
If buhari is against the killings of Christian in the north why is he keeping the security chiefs knowing fully well that they are incompetent and have fvckedup?

If buhari is against the killings of Christian in the north why has he not sanctioned the chief of army staff,Lt gen,buratai,the minister of defense,dan Ali and IG of police,ibrahim idris who had said that the killings is caused by anti grazing law?

You didn't give any reasons.

You only asked a series of daft questions.

4 Likes

Re: The Reason Why Buhari Is In Support Of The Killings Against Christian In The Nor by AngryRebel: 10:03pm On Jun 26, 2018
Neoteny:

You didn't give any reasons.

You only asked a series of daft questions.
look at them,always happy when they see blood flow angry angry Since u are smart,why don't u tell Nigerians why u n ur fellow Fulani's are still killing Christian's in MB?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reason Why Buhari Is In Support Of The Killings Against Christian In The Nor by Neoteny(m): 11:08pm On Jun 26, 2018
AngryRebel:
look at them,always happy when they see blood flow angry angry Since u are smart,why don't u tell Nigerians why u n ur fellow Fulani's are still killing Christian's in MB?

Why are christians killing Muslims?

Keep turning a blind eye to the endless murder of fulanis by the Beroms, then run here and cry more than the bereaved.

As long as you people won't stop, don't expect us to.

Remember Dogo Na Hauwa, where about 120 fulani men, women and children were murdered in cold blood by Beroms. It was all over the news, even Al Jazeera. And when JNI, MSF and Red Cross went to retrieve the corpses the Beroms resisted, preferring they rot in the wells they stuffed them.

Then when over 300 Beroms were slaughtered in reprisals by the fulanis in Kuru Karama, the entire Christendom was a bedlam in their cacophony of hypocritical outcry, conveniently forgetting the catalyst of 120 murdered souls

Google it.

Then your cannibal Beroms murdered 4 fulanis on June 21 and burned their car and cows, and beheaded 4 youths .

And you think we'll sit idly by?

If you don't wanna die, don't make a date with death.
Re: The Reason Why Buhari Is In Support Of The Killings Against Christian In The Nor by AngryRebel: 11:25pm On Jun 26, 2018
Neoteny:

Keep turning a blind eye to the endless murder of fulanis by the Beroms, then run here and cry more than the bereaved.

Remember Dogo Na Hauwa, where about 120 fulani men, women and children were murdered in cold blood by Beroms. It was all over the news, even Al Jazeera. And when JNI, MSF and Red Cross went to retrieve the corpses the Beroms resisted, preferring they rot in the wells they stuffed them.

Then when over 300 Beroms were slaughtered in reprisals by the fulanis in Kuru Karama, the entire Christendom was a bedlam in their cacophony of hypocritical outcry, conveniently forgetting the catalyst of 120 murdered souls

Google it.

Then your cannibal Beroms murdered 4 fulanis on June 21 and burned their car and cows, and beheaded 4 youths .

Don't worry a time is coming when all Nigerians will unite together and exterminate u cockroaches from the country. The D-day is coming, u will beg for mercy but no quarter will be shown to u cockroaches.

4 Likes

Re: The Reason Why Buhari Is In Support Of The Killings Against Christian In The Nor by Neoteny(m): 1:52am On Jun 27, 2018
AngryRebel:
Don't worry a time is coming when all Nigerians will unite together and exterminate u cockroaches from the country. The D-day is coming, u will beg for mercy but no quarter will be shown to u cockroaches.

We outnumber you.

And so far we're doing the exterminating.

So who's the cockroach now?
Re: The Reason Why Buhari Is In Support Of The Killings Against Christian In The Nor by Nobody: 2:54am On Jun 27, 2018
Neoteny:

Google it.

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 itsmeaboki yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo lzaa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reason Why Buhari Is In Support Of The Killings Against Christian In The Nor by AngryRebel: 6:06am On Jun 27, 2018
Neoteny:

We outnumber you.

grin grin grin Keep deceiving urself. A day of reckoning is coming. Bloody cockroach!

2 Likes

Re: The Reason Why Buhari Is In Support Of The Killings Against Christian In The Nor by Neoteny(m): 6:31am On Jun 27, 2018
AngryRebel:
grin grin grin Keep deceiving urself. A day of reckoning is coming. Bloody cockroach!

We've been hearing about this day of reckoning for far too long.

Don't wait for some fantasy date, do something now.
Re: The Reason Why Buhari Is In Support Of The Killings Against Christian In The Nor by AngryRebel: 8:05am On Jun 27, 2018
Neoteny:

We've been hearing about this day of reckoning for far too long.

Don't wait for some fantasy date, do something now.

Ur northern brothers have started killing u cockroaches. A time is coming we from d SS,SE n MB will join force's together n wipe u cockroaches off the surface of d earth.

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Buhari Is In Support Of The Killings Against Christian In The Nor by Neoteny(m): 8:08am On Jun 27, 2018
AngryRebel:
Ur northern brothers have started killing u cockroaches. A time is coming we from d SS,SE n MB will join force's together n wipe u cockroaches off the surface of d earth.

Lols

Pipedream
Re: The Reason Why Buhari Is In Support Of The Killings Against Christian In The Nor by AngryRebel: 8:11am On Jun 27, 2018
Neoteny:

Lols

Pipedream
U can laugh for all I care. Time will tell!

3 Likes

Re: The Reason Why Buhari Is In Support Of The Killings Against Christian In The Nor by Neoteny(m): 9:04am On Jun 27, 2018
AngryRebel:
U can laugh for all I care. Time will tell!

Ok sir

Between that and jesus' second coming, we'll wait and see which happens first
Re: The Reason Why Buhari Is In Support Of The Killings Against Christian In The Nor by AngryRebel: 9:16am On Jun 27, 2018
Neoteny:

Ok sir

Between that and jesus' second coming, we'll wait and see which happens first

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Buhari Is In Support Of The Killings Against Christian In The Nor by orisa37: 9:35am On Jun 27, 2018
Mr. Nigerian President is grossly irresponsible, fraudulent and wicked to Nigerian Lives other than Fulanis.
Re: The Reason Why Buhari Is In Support Of The Killings Against Christian In The Nor by debaj10: 9:38am On Jun 27, 2018
wots dis na?
leav buhari an face ur front.
angry
sai baba, hope '19!!
Re: The Reason Why Buhari Is In Support Of The Killings Against Christian In The Nor by Neoteny(m): 9:49am On Jun 27, 2018
[quote author=AngryRebel post=68864148][/quote]

Your dad looks good in that picture

I can imagine how happy he is, doing what he loves.

Is the cow your mum?
Re: The Reason Why Buhari Is In Support Of The Killings Against Christian In The Nor by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 27, 2018
comshots:

You are not privy to security information. The service chiefs may be doing their best and the president sees no need to change them.

Hundreds of fulani herdsmen have been arrested if you do follow the news. Some have even been killed by the military. Airforce fighter jets are currently bombing their hideouts. But of course people choose to play politics with all these facts.

Thinking a president would condone the killing of people in his country is a very daft belief in itself.
Re: The Reason Why Buhari Is In Support Of The Killings Against Christian In The Nor by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 27, 2018
Neoteny:

We outnumber you.

Seems you are happy with the killings. Don't hide under anonymity, DSS could pick you up.
Re: The Reason Why Buhari Is In Support Of The Killings Against Christian In The Nor by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 27, 2018
schoolboij:

You are not privy to security information. The service chiefs may be doing their best and the president sees no need to change them.

Hundreds of fulani herdsmen have been arrested if you do follow the news. Some have even been killed by the military. Airforce fighter jets are currently bombing their hideouts. But of course people choose to play politics with all these facts.

Thinking a president would condone the killing of people in his country is a very daft belief in itself.
Na BMC talk.
Re: The Reason Why Buhari Is In Support Of The Killings Against Christian In The Nor by Neoteny(m): 10:59am On Jun 27, 2018
schoolboij:

Seems you are happy with the killings. Don't hide under anonymity, DSS could pick you up.

Lols

I'm not anonymous

I can happily give them my name and address.

I want us to be fair to all victims

Not just christians making noise and pretending always like other victims don't exist.

Hundreds killed in zamfara, the christian reaction always is "serves them right. Let them kill themselves".

Many travelers killed on the roads by christians, no one says a word.

Why is no one outraged about the fulani victims of June 21? Or the innocent men and women butchered along riyom road? Are they not entitled to a right to live?

Or is the christian outrage only reserved for christians?

Why is no one condemning the berom reprisals, when what the fulanis did on Saturday was reprisal for the crime of Thursday?

So many here advocate for the Beroms to arm themselves for self defense.

To the fulanis, that's what they believe they're doing in the face of incessant assault on them and their means of livelihood.

As long as christians persist in only condemning murder only when it's committed against them, and turn a blind eye to their own crimes, I'm afraid this will go on.

Fulanis and most Muslims are not afraid of death.

They welcome it.

You cannot frighten someone willing to embrace death.

You lot love life. You've nothing to die for, not even your own convictions.

Therefore we've no choice but peace.
Re: The Reason Why Buhari Is In Support Of The Killings Against Christian In The Nor by OfficialAPCNig: 11:33am On Jun 27, 2018
Neoteny:

Lols

I'm not anonymous

Not just christians making noise and pretending always like other victims don't exist.

Hundreds killed in zamfara, the christian reaction always is "serves them right. Let them kill themselves".

Why is no one outraged about the fulani victims of June 21? Or the innocent men and women butchered along riyom road? Are they not entitled to a right to live?

Why is no one condemning the berom reprisals, when what the fulanis did on Saturday was reprisal for the crime of Thursday?

To the fulanis, that's what they believe they're doing in the face of incessant assault on them and their means of livelihood.

As long as christians persist in only condemning murder only when it's committed against them, and turn a blind eye to their own crimes, I'm afraid this will go on.

They welcome it.

Yoruba moslems are the reason you are running your mouth. Continue, but the time of reckoning will definitely come.

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Buhari Is In Support Of The Killings Against Christian In The Nor by AngryRebel: 12:34pm On Jun 27, 2018
Neoteny:

Allah kai, my dad looks good in that picture. We fucck cows in our family. We are born imbe*ciles.

I can imagine how happy my dad is, doing what he loves.

The cow is my mum. I will fucck her after my idiot dad finish ravaging her
Re: The Reason Why Buhari Is In Support Of The Killings Against Christian In The Nor by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 27, 2018
Neoteny:

Lols

I'm not anonymous

They welcome it.

You must understand that these guys parading themselves as Christians are not actually what they call themselves. They are just politicians who are happy about what is going on and hopes to gain political advantage from it.

People should condemn the killings not cathegorising the victims into Christians and Muslims. They don't care really.
Re: The Reason Why Buhari Is In Support Of The Killings Against Christian In The Nor by Neoteny(m): 4:20pm On Jun 27, 2018
schoolboij:

You must understand that these guys parading themselves as Christians are not actually what they call themselves. They are just politicians who are happy about what is going on and hopes to gain political advantage from it.

People should condemn the killings not cathegorising the victims into Christians and Muslims. They don't care really.

My point exactly.

Whoever kills anyone should be condemned irrespective of tribe or religion.

But Nigerians are quick to pass judgement without knowing the full facts.

Like I said, I'm fulani through and through

I'm quite saddened by the antics of the criminal element amongst the normal herders.

Just as I'm equally saddened by the brazen criminality of the criminal element among the Beroms.

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Buhari Is In Support Of The Killings Against Christian In The Nor by AngryRebel: 7:09am On Jul 01, 2018
Neoteny:

My dad looks good in that picture

I can imagine how happy he is, doing what he loves. Fuccking cow. Am an idiot too n a cow

the cow is my mum?
Re: The Reason Why Buhari Is In Support Of The Killings Against Christian In The Nor by Nobody: 7:14am On Jul 01, 2018
What is the meaning of all these Nonsense between you two ;rebel and Neo

Re: The Reason Why Buhari Is In Support Of The Killings Against Christian In The Nor by Princesaha: 8:39am On Jul 01, 2018
Neoteny:

We outnumber you.

Hahahaha....I cannot stop laughing. So you Fulani rats can fight the whole country eehkwa. I do not blame you OK. But let me tell you the heavenly truth, if all the minority tribes in the Middle belt can forget their differences and unite to fight you people, more than half of your population will run back to Niger and Chad where you came from. Joining the southern part will be total annihilation. I saw with my very own eyes what those Mambilla guys did you people. If not for the intervention of the army, there won't be any living Fulani in that place by now. You better get ready for the days ahead because it must surely get nasty.
Re: The Reason Why Buhari Is In Support Of The Killings Against Christian In The Nor by Iamzik: 8:53am On Jul 01, 2018
Neoteny:

Lols

I'm not anonymous

They welcome it.

Oga are you justifying the plateau killing with Zamfara killing?

Why should a Fulani man leave Kano to contest land with an indegene of plateau.

Address the real issue bro. This is about land and territory. Why do Fulani people want to take a kilometer when given an inch.

You cannot be bent on driving people out of their ancestral land in multiple states simulanously.

This is an attempt to replicate What migrant Fulani did to indigenous Hausas in the north. If any well meaning Nigerian cannot understand this then in sorry.

This is not danfodio era I'm sorry.
Leave religion out of this. This is battle for land and territory. I'm yet to see an igbo killing Hausas up north to claim their land, yet to see yourubas do that in the east. But Fulani from the north always troubling every other tribe in almost every state and you think that's normal?

Think again!

(1) (Reply)

Flashback: Jonathan’s Igbo Internet Warriors Are A Disgrace To Humanity / EDO 2020: Tinubu Proposes Peace Agreement Between Obaseki And Oshiomhole, As Buh / Nigeria Would Win! If It Fight's A War With China. Facts!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.