Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Sefdocto - Ask, Connect And Chat With Medical Doctors - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sefdocto - Ask, Connect And Chat With Medical Doctors (508 Views)

79 Medical Doctors Resign From Kogi Govt Hospitals / My Thoughts About Nigeria Medical Doctors. / Salaries Of Medical Doctors In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sefdocto - Ask, Connect And Chat With Medical Doctors by yazz09(m): 6:58pm On Mar 27, 2018
It is finally here.
Sefdocto + the only Nigerian mobile app that connects you to doctors anytime you need medical advice or consultation.
The best thing is that you chat with your identity hidden, so you can talk about any form of medical issues you have without fear of identification.
Download today and let your doctor be a click away.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.burgeon8interactive.Sefdocto

Please don't forget to rate the app. Thanks.
Re: Sefdocto - Ask, Connect And Chat With Medical Doctors by Nobody: 6:42am On Mar 28, 2018
I registered and downloaded safefocto after I saw it here. I made payment for and had an active subscription yesterday. Then I expressed my concerns since yesterday's morning. Until this time, no response!

I just hope it is not a scam.

yazz09:
It is finally here.
Sefdocto + the only Nigerian mobile app that connects you to doctors anytime you need medical advice or consultation.
The best thing is that you chat with your identity hidden, so you can talk about any form of medical issues you have without fear of identification.
Download today and let your doctor be a click away.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.burgeon8interactive.Sefdocto

Please don't forget to rate the app. Thanks.
Re: Sefdocto - Ask, Connect And Chat With Medical Doctors by yazz09(m): 9:31am On Mar 28, 2018
DrWise:
I registered and downloaded safefocto after I saw it here. I made payment for and had an active subscription yesterday. Then I expressed my concerns since yesterday's morning. Until this time, no response!

I just hope it is not a scam.

Am Sorry about that sir. Like i said it's a new app and we had some technical issues yesterday but it has been resolved. Your question has been duly answered. We are sorry for the inconveniences.

I assure you sir, it's not a scam. We are on a mission to bring healthcare as close to all Nigerians as possible.
Re: Sefdocto - Ask, Connect And Chat With Medical Doctors by yazz09(m): 9:23pm On Mar 31, 2018
We are still committed to help you resolve your health matters and the beautiful part is that your identity is hidden as you chat with our medical professionals.

(1) (Reply)

An Accountant Wish To Set Up A Pharmacy-advice Needed / Drugstore Nigeria - Buy Drugs And Medical Equipment In Nigeria / 20 Effective Tips To Lose Belly Fat (backed By Science)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.