Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,829 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Auto-focus Feature Of The TECNO Phantom 8 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Auto-focus Feature Of The TECNO Phantom 8 (1734 Views)

Is The TECNO Phantom 8 Too Expensive For 128,000? / Tecno Phantom 8 Full Specifications And Price / Pictures From The Launch Of The New Phantom 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Auto-focus Feature Of The TECNO Phantom 8 by Psoulsport(m): 7:31pm On Mar 27, 2018
You Are the Focus

Everyone has his own shining moment. With auto refocus, Phantom 8 can read the depth of field information and separates the background from the foreground to keep subjects in focus and background beautifully blurred.

Blur out the distractions and capture your legendary moments with the Auto-Focus feature of the Phantom 8. #CaptureYourLegend

Stand Your Selfie Out
Phantom8 nails low-light selfie easily. Because it is designed to do so. The ultra pixel enables the phone to take a selfie with 2.0μm pixel effect. Pairing with a large F/2.0 aperture, it ensures more light onto the lens. Using “4 in 1” technology, which means four times of light allowance for an individual pixel sensor and an individual image. As a result, the final image is much brighter.

Who know about this feature on Tecno Phantom 8?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Auto-focus Feature Of The TECNO Phantom 8 by khalhokage(m): 4:49am On Mar 28, 2018
Basically every phone has auto focus oga.
Re: Auto-focus Feature Of The TECNO Phantom 8 by Psoulsport(m): 11:13am On Mar 28, 2018
khalhokage:
Basically every phone has auto focus oga.

This is a special feature and it's awesome
Re: Auto-focus Feature Of The TECNO Phantom 8 by khalhokage(m): 11:34am On Mar 28, 2018
Psoulsport:

It's not special, every modern smartphone lens has auto focus, unless you're talking of portrait mode and bokeh effect which every new flagship has anyway.
Re: Auto-focus Feature Of The TECNO Phantom 8 by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 28, 2018
Psoulsport:

It is not called autofocus. It's portrait mode or refocus. Or selective focus. And that guy that said it's every phone that has this feature is funny lol. Even galacxy s7 edge doesn't have portrait mode, what it has is selective focus which is complicated to use and doesn't even give accurate portrait mode. The phone that does this best is iPhone 7 upwards, hauwei mate 10 and Google pixel 2 XL. Samsung got it right from the note 8.
Re: Auto-focus Feature Of The TECNO Phantom 8 by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 28, 2018
Psoulsport:

It's obvious u don't even understand what u are talking about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Auto-focus Feature Of The TECNO Phantom 8 by tafat: 10:57pm On Mar 28, 2018
Whatever the case may be the phantom 8 produces superb pictures

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Auto-focus Feature Of The TECNO Phantom 8 by Behankey(m): 8:46am On Mar 29, 2018
tafat:
Whatever the case may be the phantom 8 produces superb pictures
Yeah. It has to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Auto-focus Feature Of The TECNO Phantom 8 by Behankey(m): 8:50am On Mar 29, 2018
Cool feature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Auto-focus Feature Of The TECNO Phantom 8 by tafat: 8:38am On Apr 02, 2018
Behankey:
Yeah. It has to.
sure thing, I've always believed the camera of the phantom 8

1 Like

Re: Auto-focus Feature Of The TECNO Phantom 8 by Realboygenius(m): 7:45am On Apr 03, 2018
Do you mean refocusing feature??
It's a nice feature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Auto-focus Feature Of The TECNO Phantom 8 by Behankey(m): 3:49pm On Apr 10, 2018
tafat:
E mad gan...very dope!
Re: Auto-focus Feature Of The TECNO Phantom 8 by sureinfo: 4:07pm On Apr 16, 2018
tafat:
true,the phantom has a legendary camera
Re: Auto-focus Feature Of The TECNO Phantom 8 by psoul12: 6:55pm On May 20, 2018
Nice features... Just started using this feature...

Thanks for the trend
Re: Auto-focus Feature Of The TECNO Phantom 8 by step16(m): 10:17pm On May 20, 2018
Where can I swap my 5 months old gionee a1 to techno 8
Re: Auto-focus Feature Of The TECNO Phantom 8 by Abiodunspectre(m): 10:55pm On May 20, 2018
step16:
Where can I swap my 5 months old gionee a1 to techno 8

Take your device to slot limited

(1) (Reply)

New Xiaomi Users, Rate Your Experience. / Oukitel C8 Screen / Infinix Note 5 Stylus (pro) Full Review + Hot S3 Giveaway: : All About The X-pen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.